Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi (1642 Views)

Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Built2last: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
See Aisha Ahmed Kadaria's tweet about Peter Obi.

It seems people are under estimating Peter's continuous rise in the political space.

We have 7 Months to election and it's a matter of time his team and Nigerians will penetrate North.

People have also said Labour Party has no structure.

The last time election held. INEC counted voters with PVC not political structures.

In any election, anything is possible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi is a divine movement to emancipate Nigerians from bad governance. Everyone should join hand to make sure Obi becomes the president. We can't miss this opportunity to get it right

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Enwhen(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Joke

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Built2last: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
The movement is growing.

Peter Obi has been trending on all social media platforms in Nigeria for the last 3 months.

In 2014, APC did same for #PMB, #GMB.

Dont say he is twitter president. 8 years ago is not today. Things are changing fast.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by ChiefSosa(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi is the only presidential aspirant that's been making the MOST sense. Some days ago, I decided to spare about 30mins to watch his videos and hear him talk......I didn't know when over 4 hours passed, still yet I still wanted more videos. Na so I dey busy everybody calls just because I no want interruption.
When you hear him speak, he's always different. He NEVER fidget or derail when answering questions. It's just as if he has solutions to certain problems that nobody has ever thought of before -such a brilliant mind. D man C.V alone na bomb.
#GoAndVerify!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Cypress042(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi is the man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by lathrowinger: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
For social media they always win

The real voters don't usually makes noise but impact

E go shock nna

ASIWAJU For 2023
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Coolsperm: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi is by far better than Tinubu, infact Nigeria needs Peter Obi more than Peter Obi needs Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Built2last: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
APC lost in their own online poll.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is a divine movement to emancipate Nigerians from bad governance. Everyone should join hand to make sure Obi becomes the president. We can't miss this opportunity to get it right

Divine movement in Nyanmuri land. As usual, he will soon abandon his mandate and follow his Fulani master Atiku. And I'm sure you will also follow him to pay homage to Atiku.
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2022
lathrowinger:

E go shock nna

ASIWAJU For 2023
E go shock you instead becos rigging won't work becos of the new electoral act

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Divine movement in Nyanmuri land. As usual, he will soon abandon his mandate and follow his Fulani master Atiku. And I'm sure you will also follow him to pay homage to Atiku.
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by helinues: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Peter ObI don become garri Ijebu wey dey rise

grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
E pain am

Lol! Maybe the word PAIN now has a new meaning grin

Who are more pained than the Nyanmuri pigs grin
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Oplomo: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Make hate kill you. Born throway. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Akurakambe(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2022
They've not seen anything. Peter Obi campaign will shake this country.
People are the structure and we've got the people on our side.

Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by omoharry(f): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Built2last:
The movement is growing.

Peter Obi has been trending on all social media platforms in Nigeria for the last 3 months.

In 2014, APC did same for #PMB, #GMB.

Dont say he is twitter president. 8 years ago is not today. Things are changing fast.

He started trending a bit when he cleared for presidency but his popularity boomed when he left PDP for LP last month

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Make hate kill you. Born throway. grin

Akindanidani!

Truth is bitter!

No be Nyanmuri again?
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by VoteObi2023: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Twitter made me support Peter Obi

Atiku has always been my man. I strongly believed in AtikuObi 2.0

But now, it's Peter Obi 2023.

Or

Peter/Kwankwanso 2023

Or

Kwankwanso/Peter 2023

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Adonis86(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
This El rufai cousin Don come again. Evil journalist
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Investmentfreak: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
E go shock you instead becos rigging won't work becos of the new electoral act

Please what’s the new electoral act
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Put Osibanjo and Hope Uzodinma forward for election, Igbos will go for Osibanjo.

Put Ugwuanyi and Seyi Mekainde, Igbo's will go with Seyi.

Put Ambode and Okorocha, Igbos will go with Ambode.

Put Ikpeazu and Zulum, Igbos will go with Zulum.

Put OUK with Kwankwaso, Igbos will go with Kwankwaso.

Our support for Obi is not because he is Igbo. It’s Competence driven.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Trash as usual. You better be OBIdient before it is too late
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash as usual. You better be OBIdient before it is too late

I'll come here to say ntoor when your lord and saviour Peter OBItuary drops out of the race for Atiku, una Fulani slave master
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

I'll come here to say ntoor when your lord and saviour Peter OBItuary drops out of the race for Atiku, una Fulani slave master
Another joke
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Another joke

Abeg carry your OBItuary go Mbaise land
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by GreyLaw(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
lathrowinger:

E go shock nna

ASIWAJU For 2023

Buhari first made impact on social media and then won on ground. Even Tinubu and Atiku are not being as childish and arrogant as you are. Those are political heavyweights and they know when something is real.

They know Obi is real and will do all in their power to win.
Re: Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why we follow Obi

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri / Nuhu Ribadu Allegedly Picks Sen. Grace Bent As Running Mate. / Peter Obi's Supporter, Abiodun Set To Endorse Atiku; OBIdients React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.