Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri (1641 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by kidap: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Former aid to Goodluck Jonathan, and human rights activist Reno Omokri has given reasons why he prefers the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar to Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi.

Reno made this known via his Instagram page while replying to a fan who accused him of not liking Peter Obi.

He replied, “Who told you I don’t support Peter Obi? Please ask him how he became HE Atiku’s vice in 2019. He is straightforward. He will not lie. I support Peter. I believe he will make an excellent President. I have always maintained that and never wavered. However, I prefer Atiku to him. I wish he stayed in our party. He would have been the VP nominee.

“As per Peter being a bigot, that is very false. That was an APC propaganda used against him in 2019. Peter’s wife is not even Igbo. He married her at a time when it was almost inconceivable for an Igbo man to marry outside his ethnic group. That alone proves he is not an ethnic bigot. He even resonates with some Northern Muslims, because he is not a bigot.

Revealing his only issue with Peter Obi, Reno said “My only issue with Peter is that I prefer Atiku to him. If this election was like a JAMB form, where you pick your first, second and third choice. Atiku would be my first and second choices. Peter would be my third choice!”

Reno was also accused of wanting favours from Atiku by a follower if he eventually becomes the number one citizen.

Dismissing the accusation, Reno replied, “Let’s consider some facts. Peter Obi was cheated out of his Governorship by irregular impeachment. He went to court. He lost in the lower courts and then appealed to the Court of Appeals. The man who restored his mandate to him at the Appeals Court on March 15, 2006, was Justice Jean Omokri, my father! God used my father to return Peter Obi to office. Peter Obi knows me to my house. I know him to his house.

“We meet in London, in America and Dubai. If anybody will give me a post, it will be Peter.

“But that is not how I operate. You guys are so rigid and believe that if anybody is not supporting Peter, they have collected money.

“I support Atiku because he is a job creator. He founded Intels in 1988. Before he became Vice President in 1999, Intels was the biggest port logistic firm in Africa and was worth close to a billion dollars. Please research it. Through that company and other companies in his Priam group, Atiku employs more people than many state governments.

“Nigeria needs jobs for our youths to end unemployment, without which we can’t end insecurity. And I believe Atiku is better placed than Peter Obi to achieve that. That is my choice. Please respect it without accusing me of collecting money or seeking appointments.

“Be careful the types of things you, his supporters, say. Peter respects me and will never use the type of derogatory words you just used on me to describe me. You may mean well, but many times you alienate Peter from people who can help him. Thank you and may God bless you.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/why-i-prefer-atiku-to-peter-obi-%E2%80%95-reno-omokri/

1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Smithkafors(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
You no get story....... I pity Nigerians that will hold their two fingers to vote these hungry politicians. Among all the three, the only accessible person is Peter Obi.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
If Obi were the anointed candidate either in APC or PDP, many will be singing differently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Oga collect your paycheck and do your work in peace..

Nigeria can never be good, ordinary Nigerians are just too f-ing dull.
The elites and political circles and wickedly greedy.

Get what you can, and F-out

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Quite emphatic!
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by hoctre20(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Forget dis idiot fellow a mouth dat as kissed bobrisky’s ass

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Truthisunique2: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter obi should join kwanwaso and split north west with atiku

As atiku dey clean north east make him with kwanwaso follow drag north west cos that's the only swing zone with 50/50 north Central

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by sonature1: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thank God he admitted that Peter Obi is straightforward.

Atiku will loot Nigeria's treasury, like Obasanjo accused him, if he finally becomes president.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by LekkiG: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
All the respect I have for this man just vanished, I tot this dud took his mother's breasts,

So u think Atiku can manage Nigeria more than Obi??

Now I understand the difference between Educated and Learned

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by seanfer(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
This one wants to eat his cake and have it... Reno will end up becoming a blogger/influence after 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by seanfer(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
He wants to eat his cake and have it... Reno will end up becoming a blogger/influence after 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by abobote: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wow, his father was a justice.

The only reason why I prefer Atiku to Peter Obi, is that Atiku's presidency is realistic now, while that of Peter Obi is not realistic, considering his party
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by abobote: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:
Thank God he admitted that Peter Obi is straightforward.

Atiku will loot Nigeria's treasury, like Obasanjo accused him, if he finally becomes president.
Buhari your likes believe, did not loot the treasury. What did he do with it?
Obassanjo was jealous of Atiku, especially for kneeling down for him to beg for second term
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na only igbos go vote Obi

After all this noise ...
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Sunofgod(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
kidap:
Former aid to Goodluck Jonathan, and human rights activist Reno Omokri has given reasons why he prefers the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar to Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi.

Reno made this known via his Instagram page while replying to a fan who accused him of not liking Peter Obi.

He replied, “Who told you I don’t support Peter Obi? Please ask him how he became HE Atiku’s vice in 2019. He is straightforward. He will not lie. I support Peter. I believe he will make an excellent President. I have always maintained that and never wavered. However, I prefer Atiku to him. I wish he stayed in our party. He would have been the VP nominee.

“As per Peter being a bigot, that is very false. That was an APC propaganda used against him in 2019. Peter’s wife is not even Igbo. He married her at a time when it was almost inconceivable for an Igbo man to marry outside his ethnic group. That alone proves he is not an ethnic bigot. He even resonates with some Northern Muslims, because he is not a bigot.

Revealing his only issue with Peter Obi, Reno said “My only issue with Peter is that I prefer Atiku to him. If this election was like a JAMB form, where you pick your first, second and third choice. Atiku would be my first and second choices. Peter would be my third choice!”

Reno was also accused of wanting favours from Atiku by a follower if he eventually becomes the number one citizen.

Dismissing the accusation, Reno replied, “Let’s consider some facts. Peter Obi was cheated out of his Governorship by irregular impeachment. He went to court. He lost in the lower courts and then appealed to the Court of Appeals. The man who restored his mandate to him at the Appeals Court on March 15, 2006, was Justice Jean Omokri, my father! God used my father to return Peter Obi to office. Peter Obi knows me to my house. I know him to his house.

“We meet in London, in America and Dubai. If anybody will give me a post, it will be Peter.

“But that is not how I operate. You guys are so rigid and believe that if anybody is not supporting Peter, they have collected money.

“I support Atiku because he is a job creator. He founded Intels in 1988. Before he became Vice President in 1999, Intels was the biggest port logistic firm in Africa and was worth close to a billion dollars. Please research it. Through that company and other companies in his Priam group, Atiku employs more people than many state governments.

“Nigeria needs jobs for our youths to end unemployment, without which we can’t end insecurity. And I believe Atiku is better placed than Peter Obi to achieve that. That is my choice. Please respect it without accusing me of collecting money or seeking appointments.

“Be careful the types of things you, his supporters, say. Peter respects me and will never use the type of derogatory words you just used on me to describe me. You may mean well, but many times you alienate Peter from people who can help him. Thank you and may God bless you.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/why-i-prefer-atiku-to-peter-obi-%E2%80%95-reno-omokri/

I'm convinced he's retarded....
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by helinues: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Same way you preferred Tinubu over Osinbajo.

Save your yeye epistle. Your loyalty lies only on Benji

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by sonature1: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
abobote:

Buhari your likes believe, did not loot the treasury. What did he do with it?
Obassanjo was jealous of Atiku, especially for kneeling down for him to beg for second term

It's an insult to put Peter Obi and Buhari in the same sentence.

Buhari has never managed a company. How on earth did you people expect him to know how to create jobs?
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Tinubufit: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin naso
Smithkafors:
You no get story....... I pity Nigerians that will hold their two fingers to vote these hungry politicians. Among all the three, the only accessible person is Peter Obi.
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by pacesetting: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingspin:
If Obi was the annotated candidate either in APC or PDP, many will be singing differently.
Damn right!!
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Achilles881: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
It doesn't matter who you prefer, the youths on ground has made their decision, so park well.
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Balkan(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
This criminal call Omokri
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Peter obi should join kwanwaso and split north west with atiku

As atiku dey clean north east make him with kwanwaso follow drag north west cos that's the only swing zone with 50/50 north Central
will Kwankwaso be ready to step down
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by PlayerMeji: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
ok

Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Prolificgiant(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mr man thats your choice now,if u are a professional cleaner chat me up i have short deal for u
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Niwdog(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
From his point of view
I guess he will also prefer Dangote to Atiku
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Greatpoet(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
wink
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Help2020: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
abobote:
Wow, his father was a justice.

The only reason why I prefer Atiku to Peter Obi, is that Atiku's presidency is realistic now, while that of Peter Obi is not realistic, considering his party
Do you know labour party has over 3.5 million members? All the workers in Nigeria are members if you don't know. Now they are coming back to their party,including the youth that are against the candidacy of both Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri by Rickmann: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
kidap:

You are outside the country and not feeling the heat, why won't you be thinking like an idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo's Last Words At The APC Primaries. / Unveiling Of Labour Party Flags To Fulani Community In Gombe(photos) / APC Printed 3.4 Trillion For Themselves, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.