Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again (503 Views)

2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola / Poverty: Terrible Living Conditions Of Nigerians. Your Heart Will Melt (photos) / Shocking: Dear Nigerians Your President Is A Foreigner Israel Minister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by Newslink(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
I will Unite Nigerians and Your Green Passport will be Respected Again - Tinubu's tell Nigerians

Shortly after comedian Mr Jollof announced his support Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidential ambition
The All Progressives Congress’ (APC) flagbearer Bola Tinubu address his supporters, mostly youth telling them Nigeria will be great again and their Green Passport will be Respected Again

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSo7da-nV7s

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CesjYDfIjR4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by lathrowinger: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
cool
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by derecho(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Only a fool falls into the same pit twice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by Urheadmaster(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why Oshomole doesn't like to put on suit tongue
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by dplordx(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
just as you made Lagos, the heaven for every Ibos, and even Mr. Peter I-too-Lie-and-full-of-sheet Obi,
I believe you can make Nigeria a heaven for Nigerians. Na your turn Baba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu Doesn’t Say What He Won’t Do.

He Will Do Every Single Thing He Says.

That’s One Thing About Him.

In Life, Respect People That Don’t Lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by Burruchaga71(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Can someone please explain to me whether Oshomhole is crying or smiling..
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by lwisee: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
I think I'm beginning to like Tinubu.
He is the candidate to beat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by optionalY09: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Talk is cheap, you won’t be able to control the terrorists planted in all our forces because they were deliberately position to frustrate any government or except that of their extract.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
If Nigerians have good jobs and electricity they will unite themselves.
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
By this city boy or another?

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by Penguin2: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
You will unite Nigerians but since 2015, you have not set foot on Southsouth and Southeast soil.

Maybe to you, they are not part of your own Nigeria.

Onye ala!
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again by Chimaraymond455: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
some1 who cannot read 123 to 100, want to rule Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Going To Vote For Come 2023 ? / Names, Photos Of Owo Church Attack Victims / PDP, SHAME! You Could Only Come Third In Ekiti Election: APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.