Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Need Urgent Help Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Urgent Help Please (202 Views)

#3 Things You Can Sell Right Now If You Need Urgent Cash / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Need Urgent Help With Getting Your Uniben Transcript?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help Please by Dada4me: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have a growing school on a rented apartment but got a land for it recently, three months ago precisely.

The cost was #2.7m including agency and legal fees. I was able to raise #2.2m through savings and loan which I am paying back in instalment every month, to end in December this year.

I have also been able to pay additional #200k remaining #300k. The challenge now is that the paperwork was not signed and there was an agreement that my money would be refunded and the land sold to other competitors if I don't pay the balance by the end of this month.

The loan refund takes all I make in a month including other side hustle I do.

I urgently need help as regards the balance of #300k so as not to loose the land. I will pay back on or before November this year.

Please help me if you can. I don't want to loose the land, it's very close to the temporary site.

I can be reached through 0-9-1--two-5-2-2-0-1-7-8
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by immortalcrown(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
You no see loan apps? grin

Why not borrow from a bank since you have what can serve as collateral?
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Toktee(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
You no see loan apps? grin

Why not borrow from a bank since you have what can serve as collateral?
He have taken a loan already with monthly repayment.
Re: I Need Urgent Help Please by Dada4me: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2022
I sincerely need this help, please nairalanders help.

(1) (Reply)

17 Weird Canadian Scholarships / Earn Passively As A Student By Copying And Pasting Links / I Can Only Speak Good English With A Combination Of Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.