Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North (1259 Views)

This Court Of Appeal Judge Is Destroying The Reputation Of Nigeria's Judiciary / Seun Osewa: APC Has Destroyed The Reputation Of The Yoruba / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Atiku's Deputy, yes that is it.

That's the singular reputation Peter Obi has in the north, that's even for those who are aware of him.

Even till date Majority of the people still think Peter Obi is Atiku's running mate for 2023 in the North.

Only 1 in 500 are aware he's a presidential candidate of the labour party.

News about Peter Obi has never aired on Top Radio stations In the North, the last time Peter Obi made the air in the North was during 2019 elections.

Please Igbos part in political circles, fix this or Merge with PDP or the APC.

2 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Gentlerespect76: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

That's the singular reputation Peter Obi has in the north, that's even for those who are aware of him.

Even till date Majority of the people still think Peter Obi is Atiku's running mate for 2023 in the North.

News about Peter Obi has never aired on Top Radio stations In the North, the last time Peter Obi made the air in the North was during 2019 elections.

Noted. We are working on that. That's what campaign is all about. Don't laugh yet.

4 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Crixxx: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Are you trying to tell us the people in the north are not part of this world

4 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Noted. We are working on that. That's what campaign is all about. Don't laugh yet.

It's too late for fixing this now, departing to labour was a big mistake. He should have damned the consequences or outrightly stepped down for atiku or any SE candidate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Freedom34: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lolz.....see kwenshun o! grin
Have they ever bn part of your world?

Nwokem, U sabi dem b4 or na bcus of 2023 u (suddenly) remember them?
cool
Crixxx:
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by ken6488(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Are you mocking the north?
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Crixxx:

I'm telling you the view of the majority of the northern voting population, yes Peter Obi is very popular amongst Northerners on Social media platforms.

But majority of Northerners get their news from the radio.

1 Like

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Oplomo: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

LP won't be merging with APC. Rule that out..

5 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
ken6488:
Are you mocking the north?

No I'm outrightly realistic, has Peter Obi ever made front page on daily trust, or Equity news, even BBC hausa Facebook Page has never written on Peter Obi.

So how can the majority of Northerners that depend on that channel be aware of what Peter Obi has to offer.

1 Like

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Reality3080: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

a vote for peter obi is a vote for nnamdi kanu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

LP won't be merging with APC. Rule that out..

I'm speaking about Igbos, Not LP.

Sometimes I use both Interchangeably

1 Like

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reality3080:

To be what Governor of Lagos?

1 Like

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reality3080:

Peter Obi has Never Meant Kanu, there's nothing to milk there.

SWAGA can do better.
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Gentlerespect76: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

It's too late for fixing this now, departing to labour was a big mistake. He should have damned the consequences or outrightly stepped down for atiku or any SE candidate..
This is where you are going. I knew it.(Full stop).
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by bestdefender: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam we are still in June ok we stil have July till February , everything is falling to place ,ok
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Reality3080: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

Peter Obi has Never Meant Kanu, there's nothing to milk there.

SWAGA can do better.
what do u have to say about this

7 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Freedom34: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reality3080:
Shhhhh comrade, we know that already.
Má bé speaker, even d topguns of ipob (gidgiddy and co) done bcum obidient sharp-sharp!
cool

1 Like

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reality3080:
what do u have to say about this

That's not Peter Obi, abi Eyes dey pain me?

Peter Obi is way skinnier and has wide eyes (eti ewe)

2 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Reality3080: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

That's not Peter Obi, abi Eyes dey pain me?
who is it?

7 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Oplomo: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

I'm speaking about Igbos, Not LP.

Sometimes I use both Interchangeably

You are just deceiving yourself if you think the East will forge and alliance with APC, which means 16 years of wait.

They'll either remain with PDP and get it in 8 years...

3 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reality3080:
who is it?

Peter Obi has Eti ewe, this guy doesn't have

Peter Obi has moderate stature, this guy is fat and he is practically pregnant.

Even his face construct, you guys should dig deeper joor, this picture no be am

This guy is even darker sef

2 Likes

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by ken6488(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

No I'm outrightly realistic, has Peter Obi ever made front page on daily trust, or Equity news, even BBC hausa Facebook Page has never written on Peter Obi.

So how can the majority of Northerners that depend on that channel be aware of what Peter Obi has to offer.
We are getting their, this is a movement
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oplomo:

You are just deceiving yourself if you think the East will forge and alliance with APC, which means 16 years of wait.

They'll either remain with PDP and get it in 8 years...

Yes PDP is a better alternative
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by VeryWickedMan: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol
This guy has been begging since morning. Hopefully, Peter Obi will read this and save you from foolishness.
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Lol
This guy has been begging since morning. Hopefully, Peter Obi will read this and save you from foolishness.

I'm honestly doing this to see Igbos rejoice and be welcomed into Federal politics, I don't like the country treating Igbos like they are the opposition...
There's nothing worse than that, I pray Peter Obi sees this and either quit or go back to the PDP or support APC anything is better than the wild goose chase
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by VeryWickedMan: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

I'm honestly doing this to see Igbos rejoice and be welcomed into Federal politics, I don't like the country treating Igbos like they are the opposition...
There's nothing worse than that, I pray Peter Obi sees this and either quit or go back to the PDP or support APC anything is better than the wild goose chase

You are a wailer.
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Reputation of Tinubu in the north

The man Tinubu is so sick that he can't even squat or sit and pray. His left hand is dead and always hidden in his clothes and can't hold anything. Away from his health, he is dangerously corrupt and believes governance is all about thuggery, looting, stealing and building evil dynasty. He has no morals or scruples, every known thing about him is trickery, cheating and bribery. He is a modern Lagos slave Lord who ruled Lagos for 8years and brainwashed Lagosians that he singlehandedly built Lagos when even Lagos was built by federal government. Today, no one remembers Fashola, Ambode as the former governors of Lagos who did a lot better than Tinubu.
Above all, our experience with Buhari's health can't be wished again. Buhari's health affected Nigeria and took us back in everything. Every Nigerian is crying. North is talking of presidency because of Buhari's health. They felt they lost too. North is worse now than before. Buhari couldn't do anything because of his health and we have another deadman disturbing us. Say God forbid. Tinubu should go and rest. We are not selling Nigeria.
Tinubu has stolen a lot of money. If you know how to praise him and collect the money like the north and some wise southerners are doing, please do. But don't come to our houses or important social media platform to promote a deadman who will make our condition worse. A vote to Tinubu is a waste. Don't promote what will affect you and your children.

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

Nothing is ever late, except when one dies.
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by flamingREED(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
1 in 500?

Eiyaa, heaven just lost a desperate soul more to the master of liars, Satan.
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Antivirus92(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
I wanted to post a video evidence of someone preaching the gospel of Peter obi in Hausa language somewhere in the north.
I then decided to hold back so that you can continue believing whatever you believe
Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:

I'm telling you the view of the majority of the northern voting population, yes Peter Obi is very popular amongst Northerners on Social media platforms.

But majority of Northerners get their news from the radio.
this coming weeks we will hit every Radio station in Northern state too for hours on peter obi manadiate we are getting funds ready for it and while announcing Labour party ward to ward address in every north,take it back team are also planning north match for peter obi soon so relax we still have a long way to go, we are on moblisation on pvc now having it move to August we are coming

1 Like

Re: The Reputation Of Peter Obi In The North by thesolutions(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
This movement is making a lot of people overwork their brains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Only Igbos Supporting Peter Obi? He Must Be A Tribalistic Candidate / Tinubu Now Has Hundreds Of Robot Account On Nairaland / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.