Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) (1269 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Body of Benchers Complex in Abuja on 28th Sep 2022

President Buhari with Chairman Body of Benchers Chief Wole Olanipekun and Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike during the commissioning of Body of Benchers Complex in Abuja on 28th Sep 2022

President Buhari with Chairman Body of Benchers Chief Wole Olanipekun and Chief Justice of Nigeria Justice Olukayode Ariwoola during the commissioning of Body of Benchers Complex in Abuja on 28th Sep 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid027Fbjd46aRQjPgoiiZcSUZKMRrS99bnsCUuSvWYx6BjfYoLohK7cj9Q4KT3xxMqkWl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Cc; Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
more photos

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by LeoDeKing: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
I repeat, 100% of the lunatics insulting Buhari on social media, including that bleached monkey inside dss cage will go for thanksgiving if they ever have this opportunity to shake hands with the president.

I never knew gov wike will ever bow for ordinary handshake with Buhari. Even the GCE holder deceiving himself up and down will not miss the next available flight from Lagos where he lives to go have the handshake.

Oya, zombidients, come and start posting photoshopped pictures.    grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by TRADELYN: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wike the tormentor of Atiku. embarassed
Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
More

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I repeat, 100% of the lunatics insulting Buhari on social media, including that bleached monkey inside dss cage will go for thanksgiving if they ever have this opportunity to shake hands with the president.

I never knew gov wike will ever bow for ordinary handshake with Buhari. Even the GCE holder deceiving himself up and down will not miss the next available flight from Lagos where he lives to go have the handshake.

Oya, zombidients, come and start posting photoshopped pictures.    grin grin grin

U are right keep giving them hot hot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by SlavaUkraini: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
"Ok Wike has now decamped to the APC".......

How will that help the falling Naira ?

How will that return Students back to School ?

How will that get rid of Insecurity in Nigeria ?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Is alright
Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by Moh247: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by mcmurphy132(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obidient either avoid this thread or they turn to motivational speaker
Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by Isokiscool(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Last Last Wike go still loose cos he is a terrible looser

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by TANID(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
[i]please help me….my parents are bandits….my mother had me to 5 fathers,now they competing to have me to them selves……I need help,please I am a notorious armed robber,wanted for stealing in Abuja/Lagos/port harcourt.
Please do not ignore for I will be caught and crucified soon
Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by KingKO22: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
K
Re: President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) by SlavaUkraini: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Benz4pimp:

Nairalanders please help me, I am a Frustrated Idiot

My Useless Animalistic Father is an Ape (See his picture below)

My Ashawo Mama hustles in a Hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals. She gave birth to me after 5 different Animals ejaculated into her Smelling HIV AIDS infected Toto.

Now the 5 Animals that Impregnated my Ashawo Mama are competing to have me to themselves.

Please my fellow Nairalanders I need help and advice to scale through this Animalistic Paternity battle that is hanging over my life

If any of these 5 Animals win the Paternity battle, I would be sent to the Jungle to live and die there eating Rotten Agbado and Cassava.
Also I am a Notorious Animal Rapist and a Bloody Armed Robber.

I have a Partner in crime and her Nairaland moniker is Windvane

She is a Bigger Beastly Thief and a Notorious Prostitute that cannot survive a day without Raping and having animals Lick her Rotten Smelling Toto just to have a brain reset..

Windvane and myself (Benz4pimp) are Hardened Criminals that are currently on the run from the Authorities because of the Atrocities that we have Committed Nationally..

Windvane and I (benz4pimp) are behind the recent bank Robbery operation in Kogi state.

We were behind the Bank Robbery in Uromi, Edo State, early this year.

Windvane was shot and wounded in The Bank Robbery operation in Ibadan, Oyo State that was foiled by security operatives. The useless Prostitute and Thief almost lost her stupid life.

I (Benz4pimp) supplied the weapons that was used by Criminals in the now infamous Offa Bank Robbery operation in Kwara State.

I am Confessing my Sins and Atrocities on behalf of myself and the Useless Prostitute called Windvane because I know that our days are numbered and untimely death awaits benz4pimp and Windvane.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Agberos Untouchable Because Of Government Backing – Drivers’ President / BREAKING: Did Tinubu Change His Name After Being Jailed For Drug Peddling in US / Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.