Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,981 members, 7,841,752 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage (665 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage / Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by RichProminent(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
I'm madly in love with this popular Nigerian artistes Tiwa Savage.

After watching her videos I realized that my heart didn't remain the same again.

I would like to marry her.Any information leading to locating her would be appreciated.
Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by Bahamas95(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by care4you: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2022

Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by Cypress042(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
When the gods want to kill a man they first make him mad grin I can't help you because ....

Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Have you seen her pubic area?Go watch her sextape.You go run O.
Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by haiti007(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
God will help your drean
Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by bibianna(f): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
I think she leaves on the island.

You can do something special to get her attention by using the lekki toll gate.

You never can tell!
Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by oz4real83(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
It is very possible for you to have her. I used to think she doesn't do "kele-kele love" according to her song until that video came up showing her doing "kele-kele love" with an unknown area boy. Just look for a way to connect with her and shoot your shot cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by bibianna(f): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
I think she lives on the island.

You can do something crazy but special at the same time to get her attention by using the lekki toll gate.

You never can tell!
Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by Pathokpo: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
RichProminent:
I'm madly in love with this popular Nigerian artistes Tiwa Savage.

After watching her videos I realized that my heart didn't remain the same again.

I would like to marry her.Any information leading to locating her would be appreciated.
Go and die
Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by RichProminent(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
bibianna:
I think she lives on the island.

You can do something crazy but special at the same time to get her attention by using the lekki toll gate.

You never can tell!
Tell me more about the lekki toll gate
Re: I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage by Greystone: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Bahamas95:

Real trash grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Done With The Outside World, I Want To Get Married Or Pregnant-khloe States / “flying Is A Big Deal Now” – Lady Shares Video Of Empty Waiting Area At The Murt / Actress, Regina Daniels And Step Daughter Pose In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.