Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady (73051 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / 7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Deltawarri(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
I can only Marry a Man that can buy me Rolls Royce, Toyota men don't Toast me- Lady

“If you are driving a Toyota please don’t toast me, it’s a man that can buy me a Rolls Royce That I want to marry” - Nigerian lady reveals!

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21R7bwZS310

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CetwP6WDaKK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by money121(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Olorun Awa pelu E

That mean your father drive Rolls Royce

Awon Omo Oju o ri Ola ri

459 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
undecided

This one father might not even have a bicycle to his name.. Entitled leeches

Meanwhile, planning on starting your building project? Contact us for your top level architectural drawings and proffesional building construction services.

Contacts details & portfolio@ signature plus we work nationwide.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Sunofgod(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lolls Loyce Ashawo.......dey dere!

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by bibianna(f): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Very funny!

She knows our naija guys are the richest in Africa! wink

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Googledotcom: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Draw the man and the Rolls Royce for paper then marry am.

293 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by luwiizy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
If you check properly her papa no get bycicle.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by dnawah(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deltawarri:
I can only Marry a Man that can buy me Rolls Royce, Toyota men don't Toast me- Lady

“If you are driving a Toyota please don’t toast me, it’s a man that can buy me a Rolls Royce That I want to marry” - Nigerian lady reveals!

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21R7bwZS310

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CetwP6WDaKK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
even keke u no go see

8 Likes

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Cypress042(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Why can't these entitled ladies have patience like their mothers

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by limeta(f): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Soon you will be saying you can't find a man to marry you not even as a second wife .

You think you be young for ever
And again what will you be bringing to the table .

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Don't take her serious.She has entered all the brand of cars except Rolls Royce.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by helinues: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na which car your papa dey currently use? Hope no be leggebenz?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Bendeco02: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Attention seeker.

Who go even toast am cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Tinubufit: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
I guess she just bought new car maga don pay.the thing dey drive her crazy.
money121:
Olorun Awa pelu E

That mean your father drive Rolls Royce

Awon Omo Oju o ri Ola ri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by slimjohn2k5: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
She go soon sing 'carry me dey go my husband house ' grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Rastaramsey(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
We don hear you ma
But what can you bring to the table

Nothing but your overused wide pussy grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Rastaramsey(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubufit:
I guess she just bought new car maga don pay.the thing dey drive her crazy.

This your monicker get comma grin grin grin

Which tinubu fit grin grin grin

Person wey no fi hold bottle water with one hand grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by ValCon888: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Meanwhile, she's driving Legedes Benz in real life.

Attention seeking she-goat sitting in a wrapped up Rolls Royce she can only drive in her feverish malaria-induced dreams.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by when2(f): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2022
That's her choice.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by sukar886: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Monkey, all this girl's wey there papa no get shi shi, na them make noise pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Shey her papa fit buy wheel barrow ní

Las las nah one omota Yoruba boys go Yash am give am Belle, no be Yoruba girls again.

Anyways nah cruise , I like am shey you know how the tin goes.

Shayo galó , majo majo majo mayo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Adonis86(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Poverty stricken soul that will die barren and wretched

2 Likes

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by JosephXavier: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Guys measure their success with the amount of money they've made and influence they have achieved

While women measure their influence with the class of men that have shifted their pant

So if senator don shift your babe pant, she sees herself as a senator

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Toneypen247(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
All these Gid fearing mami water people undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by New007: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't worry. Dino have Rolls-Royce. Ode! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by salbis(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
What is your Papa driving? You have gotten the attention you are seeking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by MrBachelor: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
"...it’s a man that can buy me a Rolls Royce that I want to marry"

If I was a Rolls Royce owner I won't ball with someone with such a parasitic mentality.

10 Likes

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by GboyegaD(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Clout chasing and indirect advertisement. Why can't she desire to work hard enough to own a Rolls-Royce instead of desiring a man with one toasting her out?

Will she date a fellow woman if she has a Rolls-Royce too seems she seems obsessed by the brand?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Las las, this one is ready to join the "Carry me dy go my husband house" crew grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by davillian(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lmao
You go soon sing
Baba carry me de go
My husband house grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Her life, her business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.