Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help (1256 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Teepraize: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
All my dreams and aspirations has been placed on hold by this illness which has chosen to frustrate the remaining years of my entire existence. If you're still healthy, please cherish it very well oh. You don't know how lucky you are. Even if I want want to do certain things now, I cannot do them because I have been restricted by the malfunctioning state of my body.
The whole symptoms started as far back as 2014. As at that time, I didn't know what exactly was the actual cause of my illness was until late last year when I decided to go for a stool culture test. Since then till now I have done like three different stool tests and each time I take the prescribed drug and go back for a confirmation test they'll always find thesame E-coli bacteria again.

Please guys help me out if you know any herb which may have helped you clear out any form of infection in the past please recommend. I prefer someone who has taken the drug themselves in the past and can confirm that the drug truly worked for them. Since 2014 till now I have tried alot of drugs (both English & herbal) and none has really done anything tangible for me that's why I want drug recommendation based on personal testimony. I am 22 years old and I still have a bright future ahead of me. I don't want the remaining years of my life to be wasted as this past seven years has been. I'll keep posting this until I'm able to get a solution or something close to it.
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by DipWire: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
You keep trying until you get a solution. Don't wait for personal testimony. Have your parents go around to seek solutions for you. This should work best

1 Like

Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by qwertyboss(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Teepraize:
All my dreams and aspirations has been placed on hold by this illness which has chosen to frustrate the remaining years of my entire existence. If you're still healthy, please cherish it very well oh. You don't know how lucky you are. Even if I want want to do certain things now, I cannot do them because I have been restricted by the malfunctioning state of my body.
The whole symptoms started as far back as 2014. As at that time, I didn't know what exactly was the actual cause of my illness was until late last year when I decided to go for a stool culture test. Since then till now I have done like three different stool tests and each time I take the prescribed drug and go back for a confirmation test they'll always find thesame E-coli bacteria again.

Please guys help me out if you know any herb which may have helped you clear out any form of infection in the past please recommend. I prefer someone who has taken the drug themselves in the past and can confirm that the drug truly worked for them. Since 2014 till now I have tried alot of drugs (both English & herbal) and none has really done anything tangible for me that's why I want drug recommendation based on personal testimony. I am 22 years old and I still have a bright future ahead of me. I don't want the remaining years of my life to be wasted as this past seven years has been. I'll keep posting this until I'm able to get a solution or something close to it.
In stool test they will find Escherichia Coli even if it's 1million times you did the test....
So stop fooling around...
E-coli is found in feaces, that's one of its environment

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Originalsly: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
You have E.coli for 7 years. Are you telling us for the past 7 years you've been getting diarrhea? ... and stomach cramps?.... and been vomiting??... basically living a life of dashing to the toilet? How do you even make it to do all these tests without arriving in a hot mess? You need to stop using drugs and stop going to the vampires for tests. Just curious.... what was your complaint?... to test for E.coli?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by gaby(m): 12:25am On Jun 13, 2022
The people wey our quack doctors and lab technicians don send to their graves pass the numbers wey Boko Haram don kill...

Na so these yeye people misdiagnose me say I get ulcer when high blood sugar nearly take my life.

The next one na when dem say I get Staph I come begin wonder where I get am from not knowing there was no way a test won't return Staph positive through contact with the skin or whatever...

Just imagine this young man now. and what a possible misdiagnosis would have done to his psyche, well-being, and general state of mind/health.

The dude is already psychologically dead and has given up from his tone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Teepraize: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Yes but in the aspect of when I go to toilet, it's usually constipation and not diarrhea. As things are right now, any day I don't take oranges or watermelon or eat a food like beans, there will no toilet for me that day. The stomach cramp is now something have I live with. I have no choice since there's currently nothing I can do about it. My vomiting comes only once in a while but the part that scares me most is the fact I have lost a lot of weight and have continued to loose more. The doctors have tried their best but their body language tells me that my kind of sickness is not something they can easily handle
Originalsly:
You have E.coli for 7 years. Are you telling us for the past 7 years you've been getting diarrhea? ... and stomach cramps?.... and been vomiting??... basically living a life of dashing to the toilet? How do you even make it to do all these tests without arriving in a hot mess? You need to stop using drugs and stop going to the vampires for tests. Just curious.... what was your complaint?... to test for E.coli?

1 Like

Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by gaby(m): 12:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Teepraize:
Yes but in the aspect of when I go to toilet, it's usually constipation and not diarrhea. As things are right now, any day I don't take oranges or watermelon or eat a food like beans, there will no toilet for me that day. The stomach cramp is now something have I live with. I have no choice since there's currently nothing I can do about it. My vomiting comes only once in a while but the part that scares me most is the fact I have lost a lot of weight and have continued to loose more. The doctors have tried their best but their body language tells me that my kind of sickness is not something they can easily handle

Do you also check your blood sugar level by any chance?
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Teepraize: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Thanks for your advice sir I really appreciate. I'll do just that������
DipWire:
You keep trying until you get a solution. Don't wait for personal testimony. Have your parents go around to seek solutions for you. This should work best
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Collins4u1(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Look at you.
Ecoli is found in stool. Infact stop wasting your time nothing is wrong with you.

What symptoms have you been having?

If you think you're sick or have std,
Do urethral swab
Urine m/c/s
Blood test
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Teepraize: 12:46am On Jun 13, 2022
I had to believe tests because in most of the tests I had done previously, nothing was really found in them. This is the only test that has given me a little explanation as to why I had been experiencing all the symptoms I experienced. E-coli stays in the stomach and most of my symptoms are also stomach related. But following what you said earlier sir, does it mean that antibiotics doesn't kill E-coli? Because I have have taken many antibiotics on prescription and it's still there.
I really appreciate your response sir
qwertyboss:

In stool test they will find Escherichia Coli even if it's 1million times you did the test....
So stop fooling around...
E-coli is found in feaces, that's one of its environment
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Teepraize: 12:55am On Jun 13, 2022
I have also thought in that direction but another thing I asked myself was, is E-coli the only bacteria found in the stool? Why is it the only bacteria that keeps re-apearing in my stool tests? For the other aspect, I don't think I have std. Most of my symptoms are stomach and digestive related. I was actually thinking that maybe the reason why the E-coli Infection is proofng difficult to treat as a result of its prolonged stay in my system. I'm not sure. I might just be wrong
I really appreciate your response sir
Collins4u1:
Look at you.
Ecoli is found in stool. Infact stop wasting your time nothing is wrong with you.

What symptoms have you been having?
If you think you're sick or have std,
Do urethral swab
Urine m/c/s
Blood test
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Teepraize: 12:59am On Jun 13, 2022
No I haven't done that. Do you think it could be related?
gaby:

Do you also check your blood sugar level by any chance?
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by gaby(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Teepraize:
No I haven't done that. Do you think it could be related?

It won't cost a hand and a leg to do that and rule it out either...
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Originalsly: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Teepraize:

The doctors have tried their best but their body language tells me that my kind of sickness is not something they can easily handle

The doctors have tried their best Really? E.coli is easily treatable. Either you have a different infection...... or you keep reinfecting yourself. Have they been doing blood tests? I'm surprise they keep doing stool tests where E.coli is expected to be found ... because that's where they exist. In stool tests they will always find E.coli. On reinfection... you need to be mindful of what you eat and drink. Meat.... is it in cold storage? ... if not expected E.coli to take over. Is it well cooked?... then you are most likely being reinfected... especially within sausages and minced meat. Greens/vegetables.... source? Are they grown in an area where people go ease themselves?... and the greens get contaminated?... do you wash them very well? I suggest you change your source... always wash well ... and if possible grow your own. Your source of drinking water.... change that so. Should you avoid your usual sources for a month.... the problem is likely to go away ... if it's really E.coli. Whatever it is.... I'm almost sure it has to do with contaminated foods. Note... I'm no doctor nor medical personnel... this is just my opinion based on what I learned over time.
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Teepraize: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Yeah thanks so much for your advice. When the whole thing first started, Full-blood-count was one of the first blood tests I did. I even did a HIV test two times When the results came the report was always thesame they kept telling me they found nothing in my blood. Maybe it's reinfection I'll take more precaution next time.
Originalsly:

The doctors have tried their best Really? E.coli is easily treatable. Either you have a different infection...... or you keep reinfecting yourself. Have they been doing blood tests? I'm surprise they keep doing stool tests where E.coli is expected to be found ... because that's where they exist. In stool tests they will always find E.coli. On reinfection... you need to be mindful of what you eat and drink. Meat.... is it in cold storage? ... if not expected E.coli to take over. Is it well cooked?... then you are most likely being reinfected... especially within sausages and minced meat. Greens/vegetables.... source? Are they grown in an area where people go ease themselves?... and the greens get contaminated?... do you wash them very well? I suggest you change your source... always wash well ... and if possible grow your own. Your source of drinking water.... change that so. Should you avoid your usual sources for a month.... the problem is likely to go away ... if it's really E.coli. Whatever it is.... I'm almost sure it has to do with contaminated foods. Note... I'm no doctor nor medical personnel... this is just my opinion based on what I learned over time.
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by fiola1985: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Teepraize:
Yeah thanks so much for your advice. When the whole thing first started, Full-blood-count was one of the first blood tests I did. I even did a HIV test two times When the results came the report was always thesame they kept telling me they found nothing in my blood. Maybe it's reinfection I'll take more precaution next time.
Hello, have you later found cure? I have e.coli too all the antibiotics i took is not working
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Emipathos(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
E-coli is a storborn bacteria infection. Orthodox medicine or anti biotics hardly cure it just like staff. I tackled mine after suffering for 8 years with Chinese herbal capsules. That was the first time I noticed changes in my body.

You can call or WhatsApp me on 08185363189 for direction and recommendation.
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by knowhowk: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Check below .. Solutions

Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by mysticwarrior(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Emipathos:
E-coli is a storborn bacteria infection. Orthodox medicine or anti biotics hardly cure it just like staff. I tackled mine after suffering for 8 years with Chinese herbal capsules. That was the first time I noticed changes in my body.

You can call or WhatsApp me on 08185363189 for direction and recommendation.
why not write down the name of the Chinese herbal capsule you used?
Re: I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help by Emipathos(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2023
I don't know if mentioning the products here is allowed but I am reachable. If you want to know them. My contacts are there.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Simplest Effective Solution For Curing/removing Acnes (pimples) / Traditional Medicine / 80% Of Diseases Nigerians Suffer Are Caused By Open Defecation- Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.