Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus (32087 Views)

I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello Experts in the house.

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

I want to ask if E.Coli can grow to Staphylococcus Aerus?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by money121(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by slawormiir: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by XchangeRate: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Coli
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by ettacool(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Legs crossed....grin
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Realists(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:
Cc: Lalasticlala

Hmm
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by officialmario(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Next
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by affable4(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmmmm. Pray it doesn't turn to oria ota garri.

37 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by donnam(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Staph is found everywhere, even on your skin so a mistake while collecting the urine sample could have contaminated it but still go for another test but this time be sure that the urine goes directly from your prick into the container, just collect the urine midstream

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by smithmoi: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sorry about this, will read comments to learn as well, i have no idea. As ive never faced an infection before
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by mbahdi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Remember 2016 I had such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all sort of tins.gave my life to christ, attending retreats n crusade,dat was d year I got baptised incase I no survive am,at a spot I gave up hope,cos d drugs ain't working anything in me any longer,n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d tnks.
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection, despite ur frequent urination still keep taking water as if ur life depend on it.make sure u drink more dan 30 littre of water per day it helps in flushing ur body n keeping u hydrated
And lastly to make u live longer n not to die before ur time never seek solution on google.cos what u will see there will make u write ur will.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Mkelv0106(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
You should have asked d doctor at d clinic you went to run d test. One question, did you have unprotected sex while treating d E.coli infection?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by lookingfly: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
No
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by nicerod(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ecoli a nauralnd moniker back then

7 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by abataPrecious: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by nairaman66(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Most medical lab equipment are laced with those two bacterias!! Especially Staph!!!! Try to get another test elsewhere and compare results!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by tiswell(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
sex is sweet but STDs can reset ya brain

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Massiveglory: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Which one be E.coli?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Idamond: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
you see chioma u say na skin to skin,

you see ima obong u say na skin to skin,

you see temidayo u say na skin to skin,

you see Efe you say na skin to skin,

you see Aisha atiku u say na skin to skin,

you see Nigerian girls u say na skin to skin because rema sing am for song..

skin to skin...

my brother as far as na skin to skin anything fit change to STD..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Mond05: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
You leave hospital wey yu suppose ask doctor
Com Nairaland
You no serious in life

15 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by nicerod(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ecoli a nairaland moniker back then

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by youngrhosy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
microbiologist where u na de...
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by lekkymich(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nope E. coli and staphylococcus aureus are two different microorganisms

15 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Yankee101: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Do you work in a hospital or very public interfacing front desk position?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:
Hello Experts in the house.

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

I want to ask if E.Coli can grow to Staphylococcus Aerus?
How the hell did you get all this shocked

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Angy55(f): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
tiswell:
sex is sweet but STDs can reset ya brain

And who told you staph is only gotten via sex?

20 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by AllKnowing: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
olusam4:
Oga seun u do well for here.

You will soon include FMC here oo

grin

Including receiving yearly health budgets from FG
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by buygala(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Make e sha no graduate to syphilis

E be like say the souvenir wey the girl give you na hybrid combo all-in-one disease pack smiley

Enjoy your STD bonanza bro grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by DamnnNiggarr: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
shocked

Were you preaching the gospel when you got these deadly infections

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.