Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,759 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum (11070 Views)

Lagos-Abidjan Highway Will Be Built With Concrete – Umahi / Osinbajo Returns With Foreign Investments From Africa CEO Forum / Osinbajo Joins World Leaders At Africa CEO Forum In Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by dalass(f): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Billsclinton(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Hope he comes back with something tangible fir the country

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2022
The able candidate Yorubas woulda produced and a whole lot of us will certainly have considered queueing up in support. A man with the brains, energy and requisite panache for the job of the Presidency.

Instead, they gave us a wobbly ancestral effigy who's completely incapable of self coordination and in their sophistication they're even attempting to force him down our throats.

Mtscheew!
Na Ogun go kee una papa!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Skillsnigeria: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by farem: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Ogamysamo:
he's the ceo of which organisation?

political leaders now ceo, and countries are organisation...

no wonder. atleast i don clear my doubt
huna tenq huna

SAD-U-SEE, the Queen of Netherlands is the CEO of what?
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by DWJOBScom(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2022
FreedomDynamics:
One of the good men we never had because we do not deserve it.

If Atiku gets this, I will dump Obi and vote him

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Ykc2(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Osibanjo don dey turn to ajala

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by iWillEndMo: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Ameduedwin: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2022
The money they supposed to use in reverterlize the economy to better The Life of the citizens, That is what they used in traveling up and down.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by vertueptime: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Assistant failure ?

Mikelarteta:
A president we never had cos of the corrupt delegate system of voting.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Welp the Hon VP still has a job and responsibilities to manage for the nation and continent.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by toujurs: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2022
abobote:
The break is needed, after losing woefully
Stupid talk.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by bethel13593: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2022
God bless the federal republic of NigeriaGod bless the federal republic of Nigeria...
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by indodon(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Na Waka Waka this one Sabi undecided
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by toujurs: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2022
farem:

SAD-U-SEE, the Queen of Netherlands is the CEO of what?
Most of the users of this forum are mentally ill, it's better to just ignore. You can imagine how dumb he commented, without reasoning. Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Valuepaints20(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by faceland: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2022
yahoosurepass:
Both him and his Oga has been wasting tax payers money attending summits they don't ever learn anything from.

The only reason bubu allowed him to go was because it was in Africa. If the forum was on Europe, our Bubu would run there because he loves the attention white people gives him.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by DavSagacity(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Yes. Because of people like Esau who for one morsel of Dollars sold the birth right of their 3rd and 4th generations
Mikelarteta:
A president we never had cos of the corrupt delegate system of voting.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by sodique20(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2022
We are awaiting you here in Abidjan our star ⭐ boi
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by HeroicMeastro: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by BigMamaNaija: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2022
The President we missed due to foolishness of those supposed to represent us.

Baba na, flex yourself very well there and find more choice international destinations to go and relax ojare. Don't carry naija matter on your head my dear.

WE LOST, NOT YOU.

For me, I have given up on Nigerian politics. My prayer is for baba God to continue to bless and protect me plus my loved ones. Every man/woman for him/herself... Nigeria �� is on a very long thing.�
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Ogamysamo:
he's the ceo of which organisation?

political leaders now ceo, and countries are organisation...

no wonder. atleast i don clear my doubt
huna tenq huna

They work with CEO's in private sector to run the economy.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by descarado: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Would have loved this man to represent apc.
It is well.
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Tundex911: 5:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Kennitrust:
Be careful with your vote

This sickness has no cure

He doesn't deserve to represent us with this international disgrace

Pampers is available tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

IKEDC: Lagos Residents Protest Estimated Billing, Arrest Of Comminity Members / Reuters: Twitter Users Dragged Eastern Nigeria For Trump Rally In Onitsha. PICS. / God Fatherism: Oyetola Was Installed By "Emperor Tinubu" – Adeoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.