Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? (377 Views)

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Shettima As Apc VP Candidate And Atiku's Endorsement / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by goodmuscopi(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2022
As for me, ATIKU LO KAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by Kingozymandias(m): 1:45am On Jun 13, 2022
goodmuscopi:
As for me, ATIKU LO KAN!

Glad to see another Atikulated comrade....

Ride on my man tide on

1 Like

Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by Tochitee(m): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Baba
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by Bahamas95(m): 5:13am On Jun 13, 2022
None for now.
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by Melovar: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2022
I am obidified because i want a better future.
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by princeabdul(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2022
goodmuscopi:
As for me, ATIKU LO KAN!
ni Cameroon?
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by helinues: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2022
World Health Organization ( W.H.O
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by helinues: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2022
princeabdul:
ni Cameroon?

Atiku na incummin Biafra president.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by Mrshocker(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Jagaban lo kan

1 Like

Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by Pk01(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Atiku/wike 2023

1 Like

Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by goodmuscopi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
princeabdul:
ni Cameroon?
Atiku will clear your doubt. With both victory and performance.
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by goodmuscopi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Glad to see another Atikulated comrade....

Ride on my man tide on

let's spread the gospel comrade. One person at a time
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by ImDStar: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am beginning to believe that some Nigerians deserve to die suffering.

In the first place, how can you be crying and praying for a better country, but you have Atiku and Tinubu as your best choice?

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

A master strategy who brought upon Nigerians a disastrous leader in form of buhari, you want to reward him with Presidency for a job Weldon abi.

They're now telling you he wants to solve the problems the buhari he brought created.

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering won't let some Nigerians apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership, sorry oo.

Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

goodmuscopi:
let's spread the gospel comrade. One person at a time
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by princeabdul(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
goodmuscopi:

Atiku will clear your doubt. With both victory and performance.
he first clear his amcon debt
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by goodmuscopi(m): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
he first clear his amcon debt
An average Nigerian is owing somebody a certain amount. So that not a big deal.
Re: Who Is You Presidential Candidate And Why? by goodmuscopi(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2022
ImDStar:
I am beginning to believe that some Nigerians deserve to die suffering.

In the first place, how can you be crying and praying for a better country, but you have Atiku and Tinubu as your best choice?

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

A master strategy who brought upon Nigerians a disastrous leader in form of buhari, you want to reward him with Presidency for a job Weldon abi.

They're now telling you he wants to solve the problems the buhari he brought created.

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering won't let some Nigerians apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership, sorry oo.

Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

Typical Obi supporter. Too many word.
I urge you to join the moving train. Nigerian is too big for Obi's fancy English and vague statistics

(1) (Reply)

All Of A Sudden Buhari's Government Has Become A Failure - Tinubu's Urchins. / Banditry: Zamfara Directs Citizens To Buy Guns, Defend Themselves / Fact-check:how True Is Buhari’s Claim That Nigeria Is Better Off Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.