Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,116 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States (9871 Views)

Train/Bus Accident: Sanwo-Olu Declares Three Days Mourning Period In Lagos / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / PDP Governors Declare New Police Act Unconstitutional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2022
And they are still coming with Muslim-muslim ticket, they want to destroy Churches in Nigeria kpatakpata.. We shall see
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Mourn ke.

And helicopter is still dropping Amala and ewedu for them inside bush

Very unserious attitude from Southwest..

look at this m0ron that his parents won't be able to get medical care today because of the fear of their unknown psychopath they planted with praises month back

only God knows what an average Igbo brain is made of perhaps cow own

Yoruba unity is a threat to igbo, they tried it with Yoruba Muslims but Failed, nothing on earth can cause disunity in Yoruba land, not Islamic religion, not Christianity religion because one family have 5-10 Muslim across board

Yoruba remained indivisible unfortunately you m0rons are sad, anyway sadness is not leaving you people region soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Terrier99:

Insult Yorubas in the morning, Curse Hausas in the afternoon, campaign for Peter Obi at night. Una well done

Dog99...I am not a tribalistic.i hate it.during my youth service days decades ago in ekiti state,Yoruba women gave me love like no other....we are all human beings ,forget the tribal sentiment and religious bullshit our leaders are using..
Having said that.....Tinubu is too old for this country.

Jah bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

look at this m0ron that his parents won't be able to get medical care today because of the fear of their unknown psychopath they planted with praises month back

Yoruba unity is a threat to igbo, they tried it with Yoruba Muslims but Failed, nothing on earth can cause disunity in Yoruba land, not Islamic religion, not Christianity religion because one family have 5-10 Muslim across board

Yoruba remained indivisible unfortunately you m0rons are sad, anyway sadness is not leaving you people region soon

Shut up ...... tribalistic fools
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Boost Amotekun with automatic guns and RPG's. Give them armored vehicles.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2022
One man recorded almost zero crime when he was governor of Anambra state. He gave vehicles, communication equipments and sophisticated weapons to well trained vigilantes in each town.

If you commit crime in one community, you'll be apprehended in the next because of top communication and vigilance.

Do you think that man will fold his hand and watch as people are being killed?

The choice is in your hand. Peter Obi I know will not fail us.
Let us all get our pvc and be OBIdient.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by kwasoly(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2022
benjackugo:
Owo Church Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States

Governors of the South-West states have resolved to observe a 3-day mourning period in their state in honour of the those attacked by gunmen at St. Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State, IGBERETV reports.

Following the resolution, Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu has extended the seven-day mourning period he declared in his state by three days.

His statement on Facebook reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0CLQZSXT5Bvxwvb1qb3KNnWiJbihgykadU2TvzZFSAfpDrFRhhNNJ26qwGLvUwMv3l&id=100044230756186

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Selfish fellows, why didn't you guys declare it when it just happened.
Because you guys are only interested in yourselves, campaign and politics.
Is only a fool will support this wicked and heartless fellows that doesn't have the interest of the people at heart.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by sdfggege: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Punish the killers, comfort the families, and strengthen the security
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Today ke...

I thought we were celebrating Tea party..

Same Tea that killed your Legend.

I'm having Ovaltine,what about you?

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by IamGreen1(f): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Terrier99:

Today is sit at home. I suggest that you use it as a period of sober reflection and to pray that every spirit of foolishness inherited from both parents should pity your mother's efforts and leave you.

This is brutal! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Honor10:

You are not making sense.
At least it is better than your governors organizing prayers and fasting because of herdsmen.
Your brain need to start working soon

stop bullying me...

hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Benmob: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2022
newdawnlive:
South West is getting United and building strong bonds every day while children of hate from potopoto land continue to wail and stay in disunity. they wail sote they sell their birth right to Mazi Asiwaju Tinubu, they have 300 plus delegate and less than 40 delegate voted for their fellow Igbo men.
wat is meanings for wat they are doing ,when evil killers still free in bush or society,his better to find d solution now, before another one will happen again.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Gbagura: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Today ke...

Shut up Mugu, sit-at-home is ongoing in your region so obey and drop your tecno phone to observe your Monday rituals.

People dey talk, dumbskulls sef get opinion. Your future is being destroyed by ipob every monday but instead to fight back you're here fooling around.

Only foolish people waste Monday and sit at home, yet they claim to be smart. Una smartness na to produce fake paracetamols.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by newdawnlive: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Benmob:
wat is meanings for wat they are doing ,when evil killers still free in bush or society,his better to find d solution now, before another one will happen again.
More than 10 was killed yesterday in Ebonyi state, many are killed daily in South East why can't u just focus on that and stop masturbate on South West matter.

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Tomek09(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Terrier99:

Insult Yorubas in the morning, Curse Hausas in the afternoon, campaign for Peter Obi at night. Una well done
He only quoted Tinubu. He didn't insult Yorubas.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Tomek09(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2022
newdawnlive:

More than 10 was killed yesterday in Ebonyi state, many are killed daily in South East why can't u just focus on that and stop masturbate on South West matter.
So Benue is now Ebonyi?? Ooh, anything to massage ur ego and soothe ur pains is welcomed.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Tomek09(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:
Boost Amotekun with automatic guns and RPG's. Give them armored vehicles.
It will lead to sophisticated arms proliferation which FG and State government won't approve.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Cajal(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2022
melonsgroup:
Pray for Nigeria
U are still in pain
Ndo
May Almighty God console you
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Cajal(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Pandev:
receive sense. The news is not about Tinubu nor Adamu
Correct
He is no longer stable
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Cajal(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Terrier99:

Who is the right candidate?
What is his track record of achievements and projects?
How many people has be empowered?
What is his political structure?
Obi pandora
Strategy to steal more and take it to tax free zone
God forbids
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Tomek09:

It will lead to sophisticated arms proliferation which FG and State government won't approve.
Amotekun is a regional outfit, states government have right to issue automatic weapons to a legislated security arm. FG have no business to interfere with how states work to achieve peace in their states. You are talking nonsense, they don't need FG approval, they can take the case to court, and you will see FG will loose.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by newdawnlive: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Tomek09:

So Benue is now Ebonyi?? Ooh, anything to massage ur ego and soothe ur pains is welcomed.
mumu read it well Benue and Ebonyi communities
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Gbagura:
Shut up Mugu, sit-at-home is ongoing in your region so obey and drop your tecno phone to observe your Monday rituals.

People dey talk, dumbskulls sef get opinion. Your future is being destroyed by ipob every monday but instead to fight back you're here fooling around.

Only foolish people waste Monday and sit at home, yet they claim to be smart. Una smartness na to produce fake paracetamols.

today is Tea day

simple

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Gbagura: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

today is Tea day

simple

Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Today ke...

you're having Ovaltine with your kinswoman vagina

how does your sisters and mother vagina taste in your wild tongue? unknown gunmen ambassador
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're having Ovaltine with your kinswoman vagina

how does your sisters and mother vagina taste in your wild tongue? unknown gunmen ambassador

painment.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by InvertedHammer: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
/
3 days not enough.

They should make it 365 days of dry fasting and prayers. Only fools do the same thing over and over then expect different results.
/
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by ponishah: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
benjackugo:
Owo Church Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States

Governors of the South-West states have resolved to observe a 3-day mourning period in their state in honour of the those attacked by gunmen at St. Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State, IGBERETV reports.

Following the resolution, Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu has extended the seven-day mourning period he declared in his state by three days.

His statement on Facebook reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0CLQZSXT5Bvxwvb1qb3KNnWiJbihgykadU2TvzZFSAfpDrFRhhNNJ26qwGLvUwMv3l&id=100044230756186

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Medicine after death!
Mourning would have been significant and opened feelings for closure to direct victims and others if it was declared to commence the day after the massacre;
Instead you all chose to continue with your APC presidential campaign, voting trading in dollars and further gallivanting.

Those who lost relatives know how painful it feels, but these politicians don't know how it feels because they don't feel anything.
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by ponishah: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pandev:
receive sense. The news is not about Tinubu nor Adamu
It is, because they were busy buying and selling votes, when a day of mourning immediately after the day of the sacrilege should have been declared.
Instead they kept the flags flying at full mast, with the misleaders of the country stepping down and happily cashing out when there was blood on the voting floor
Re: Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States by Benmob: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
newdawnlive:

abeg keep quiet, wat I say he my comment,is it bad,why will I not focus on Southwest, it is not part of nigeria,is d wife of ondo state governor not from southeast,I will focus on any part in nigeria because is my country and I am from southwest from my mother side(ogun state),which many of my friends and counsin are Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM / Pompeo: US Will Do Everything To Counter ISIS And Its Affiliates Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.