Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Who Killed Funso William? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed Funso William? (1860 Views)

Funso Doherty Writes To Lagos Government Over Possible Funds Misappropriation / Funso Doherty's Letter To Governor Sanwo-Olu On ₦1 Trillion Issuance Programme / PDP Suspends Chimaroke Nnamani, Fayose Oluwajomiloju, Ayeni Funso, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Parachoko: 7:10am On Jun 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CC

NONPARTISAN1

LEGENDHERO

METAPHYSICAL

SEUNMSG

PARACHOKO

PARAMAKINA

HELINUES

IVOLT

GBAGURA

FRIGGA13

Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Parachoko: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Parachoko and that weak frigga are minorities not yoruba.. Fact. If they deny, we shock them..
Some of you dey always talk like pikin.

See as you dey talk as if you know me grin

I've never deny who I be on Nairaland, so I no know the point you are even trying to pass across.

If I didn't see am an Ijaw nobody would know about it, so the nonsense you dey talk nah wetin I no understand.
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by OBALOLA55(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi
OBI IS THE NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM grin

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Parachoko: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
OBI IS THE NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM grin
Obi killed Funsho Williams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Funso William? by OBALOLA55(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi killed Funsho Williams.
INSHA ALLAH, PETER OB IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by princeabdul(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Our supreme leader Nnamdi kanu
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Parachoko: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
INSHA ALLAH, PETER OB IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT
We shall see

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Funso William? by OBALOLA55(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Parachoko:
We shall see

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Manhood I Stand Gidigba
WELL YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Parachoko: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WELL YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Just the way you are on your own too.
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2022
bastardmod:

Answer the question, who killed fundho Williams and has that man peed today?

Awon oniranu jati jati. Can't blame you lot. You're losers with nothing going for you in the real world so you have to remain online trying to troll those you envy and feel inferior to.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Funso William? by bastardmod: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2022
candidtalk:

Awon oniranu jati jati. Can't blame you lot. You're losers with nothing going for you in the real world so you have to remain online trying to troll those you envy and feel inferior to.

But who killed Funsho? Emilokan
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by agadez007(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Na this zombie kill am,if we celebrated Halloween in Nigeria,tinubu don’t need costumes to cosplay a Zombie

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2022
bastardmod:

But who killed Funsho? Emilokan

Clown. Shebi you were there. Go to our NSA or NPF, interpol DSS, FBI, MI5, Mossad etal with your proof na.

Only envious losers and impotent weaklings with tiny d1cks stay online spinning conjectures. Go and do something about your claim.
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Kindledlight(m): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
EHY WOULD PDP KILL THEIR FLAG BEARER

Ask them in your useless party

U think say u shabi talk abi?

Moreover why can’t you add Bola Ige to the question?
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Carlosdd: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2022
You can go to the nearest police station and give them the necessary information that will lead to his killer arrest
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by OBALOLA55(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Kindledlight:

Ask them in your useless party

U think say u shabi talk abi?

Moreover why can’t you add Bola Ige to the question?
THERE’S NO DOUBT THAT OBASANJO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO IGE.

SO WHY ARE YOU NOW FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT THAT TINUBU HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN WHEN IT COMES TO FUNSHO WILLIAMS DEATH
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Reality3080: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
candidtalk:

Clown. Shebi you were there. Go to our NSA or NPF, interpol DSS, FBI, MI5, Mossad etal with your proof na.

Only envious losers and impotent weaklings with tiny d1cks stay online spinning conjectures. Go and do something about your claim.
u get time ooo

U dey reply all these hate filled souls

People who use their own hands to ruin their region shouldn’t b taken serious
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Nonexisting: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
candidtalk:

You'll never be successful and happy in life continuing to be the idiotic, brainless and erhnocentric mischief-maker your asinine and childish posts confirms you are. Know that and know peace, purpose and progress.
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Rule 2.
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Where is BABA CHICAGO?

TINUBU WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT.
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
candidtalk:

May the killer of Funsho Williams remember your father.

Don't you know that Funsho Williams has has a wife and children?

And someone just killed that good man and youre supporting him? God punish you for supporting killers.
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by plaindealer: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2022
I wonder why Igbos are so obsessed with this ancient story and lies about Tinubu when their own people are being slaughtered, beheaded and kidnapped every day, they didn't ask who killed Dr Dora's husband and the countless people they murder in Cold blood.

Today is stay at home in the SE and many people in that region are destined to die today no matter what, some will be kidnapped and some beheaded but there losers don't care, their only concern is ancient story in Lagos..

Pathetic losers.. grin
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by plaindealer: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

And someone just killed that good man and youre supporting him? God punish you for supporting killers.

All the people you Igbos kill every day don't have families? Do you get on NL to wail and console their families?

Dr Dora's husband no get family?

Your ugm are esn terrorist brothers are slaughtering your mothers, brothers, fathers and mothers every day in the SE , you don't care, you don't give a damn, but the ancient death of one man in Lagos decades ago is troubling your days and nights because you want us to believe that you love Funsho Williams and and his family in Lagos than your own brutally slaughtered people killed by your own people in the SE..

Who are you Igbos fooling..? Abeg go and sit down somewhere with your fake crocodile tears... grin
Re: Who Killed Funso William? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

What is this uncivilised lynchmob savage talking about? If all police and crime-investigating forces cannot provide answers I should be guessing on their behalf as you and your fellow IPOBian cavemen are doing?

People like you are the problem of Nigeria with your neanderthal 'give a dog a bad name to hang it's lunacy.
It is Nigeria that suits you because you're not civilised enough to live in nations where people show they are different to Apes and wild animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted / Governor Makinde,s Convoy Driver Dies,others Injured In Car Crash / President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Selects Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.