Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nysc Relocation Posting, Dob, Name Arrangements - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Relocation Posting, Dob, Name Arrangements (438 Views)

NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration / Instant LGA & PPA Relocation/Posting... & More! / Relocation & Posting: NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Relocation Posting, Dob, Name Arrangements by Extratyre01(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2022
Copper Wee!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ME PCM's

Do you want to relocate from where you have been posted to your desired state?.

Our job is to help serving coppers and intending coppers to relocate to any state of their choice due to sickness, insecurities, marriage and any other reason that is best known to them.

We can also facilitate new posting to any state even after receiving your call up letters. LAGOS/ABUJA/OYO NOT AVAILABLE.
ALL other states are available and running. Make the choice now, your safety is important.

PCM's who have seen their call up letters and wishes to change it will see their new state 3hourss after

ARRANGEMENT OF NAME
CHANGE OF DOB Also ongoing

Those interested should contact on:

WhatsApp/call zero seven zero 3992 nine 5 eight one.
The number is in my signature below.
Re: Nysc Relocation Posting, Dob, Name Arrangements by Extratyre01(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Extratyre01:
Copper Wee!

Our job is to help serving coppers and intending coppers to relocate to any state of their choice due to sickness, insecurities, marriage and any other reason that is best known to them.

We can also facilitate new posting to any state even after receiving your call up letters. LAGOS/ABUJA/OYO NOT AVAILABLE.
ALL other states are available and running. Make the choice now, your safety is important.

PCM's who have seen their call up letters and wishes to change it will see their new state 3hourss after

ARRANGEMENT OF NAME

Come in
Re: Nysc Relocation Posting, Dob, Name Arrangements by Extratyre01(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Camping starts tomorrow.
You have only today left, come in now...
Reposting is validated in 2hrs
Re: Nysc Relocation Posting, Dob, Name Arrangements by Extratyre01(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Extratyre01:
Copper Wee!

ARRANGEMENT OF NAME

Fly in now, camping na tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Corpers Serving In Rivers State Needed At Olivet Cloud Port-harcourt / (sponsored) German Work Visa For Skilled Workers / Nysc....enugu Corps. Information To The Concerned Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.