Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration (3381 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by HELLASJ(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hello N'Landers, I salut y'all.

I have a little ish bothering me. Please all inputs are welcome.

The DOB on my NIN is different from that of my Jamb and school portal.

While I was registering for NIN, I was tracked using my BVN so the DOB on my BVN was extracted for NIN but before then I had already changed the DOB on my BVN from the bank.

So my question is "which of these DOB is going to be used by NYSC?" Or Should I go for NIN DOB modification?

Thank you.
Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2023
HELLASJ:

While I was registering for NIN, I was tracked using my BVN so the DOB on my BVN was extracted for NIN but before then I had already changed the DOB on my BVN from the bank.

So my question is "which of these DOB is going to be used by NYSC?" Or Should I go for NIN DOB modification?

Thank you.

Bros..........nah to go do affidavit and newspaper publication for change in dob.......
Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by finallybusy: 1:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Dem born you two times?

2 Likes

Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by HELLASJ(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Bros..........nah to go do affidavit and newspaper publication for change in dob.......
Newspaper publication is for change of name not change of DOB

1 Like

Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by HELLASJ(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
finallybusy:
Dem born you two times?
The mistake na from NIN person wer reg me
Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by finallybusy: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2023
HELLASJ:

The mistake na from NIN person wer reg me
Head to the registry point or pay a visit to NIMC.

1 Like

Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by HELLASJ(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2023
finallybusy:
Head to the registry point or pay a visit to NIMC.
Okay, thank you
Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by Nosagodsonworld: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nysc uses d DOB of Jamb.
Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by HELLASJ(m): 7:47am On Jan 22
They use the DOB on your Jamb
Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by munavi: 8:25am On Jan 22
HELLASJ:

Thank you.
I've explained this many times to PCMs on my group. This is the first time NYSC is introducing NIN so it's hard to tell what will be used or not.

But from experience, I know NYSC draws date of birth from JAMB. What I think you should be worried about is if the names you have on your NIN is inconsistent with what you have on JAMB and senate list.

That is just my opinion by the way so I guess we will find out what is obtainable once registration begins.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration by olajumohju: 10:43pm On Apr 11
NIN wrong DOB Date of birth, Change of Names, Phone number change, IPE errors, details Validation, Email address, NIN Suspended, Details Validation, Record not found, Retrieving of lost NIN slip and other NIN issues for Corrections and Modifications Assistant .

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2016 Prospective Corp Members, Which State Would You Like To Serve And Why. / Best States To Serve As Medical Corpers / Lolzz: This Guy's Allawee Cannot Be N19,800

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.