Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me (4431 Views)

‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ / My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by milliondollas(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2022
THE OP IS A WEAK MAN THE BEST ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO SEND THE WOMAN OUT OF YOUR HOUSE THAT IF YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PAY THE RENT OR OWN THE HOUSE.
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by ExArmyMan(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Chidi2022:
lol....na my friend...
This is a guy parading a female on this forum and scamming innocent nairalanders.
His former moniker Missbksoul was banned, he scammed someone here of 200k last year, now he has registered another moniker to dupe unsuspecting Nairalanders.
We're working with the relevant authorities to track him soon.
Please beware of this moniker and ignore whatever he says.
His aim is to come here and defraud people of their hard earn money

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2022
jackslow:
i don't know what's really making you angry ,you can continue leaving in denial ,what ever you call it buying and selling selling has taken place ,i know i can't change your mind set about it
,likewise you cant change mine

You didn’t answer the very simple question she asked. Did your father buy your mother?

It is a Yes/No. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by JovialJune(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

When your father paid for your mother's bride price,he automatically bought her..
You are also a product of a So1d commodity..
Stop Wailing

You are a product of a sold commodity, your mother was bought by your father, then she was used, dumped, and trashed, because that is what they do to bought products, and bought humans in your family.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by RightToReject(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2022
@JovialJune

Your fixation with my moniker is getting out of hand. I wonder what I have got to do with the moniker you quoted and how she and others who have been calling out that bumpkim that I made to shed blood the other day has to do with me.

In fact, if you need more help from me as usual, devise a better way to say it covertly or overtly and stop all these indirect and needless insinuative acts just to get my attention.
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by ExArmyMan(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
AbosedeFalade:
Marriage crisis. Between you and GloriousGbola, previously known as Ornicus, whose wife has been established to have always beaten him regularly, I don't even know whose condition is worse. But unlike GloriousGbola, you seem like a responsible man, so you deserve pity.

Consider separating from that woman unless she is willing to change for good.
gloriousgbola has been banned.
The mods have dealt with the bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by ExArmyMan(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
JovialJune:

Righttoreject aka cinderallako, you had to diss another person with another moniker abi? How small is your sense, pls tell me? Because I don't understand this unprovoked diss, or is it that the gbas gbos smackdown from Glorious gbola on Saturday pained you so much you've not been sleeping well? Get sense fa, it's free o, toh....
shut up and go return your sister's jewelry you stole.
Useless thief
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by JovialJune(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
ExArmyMan:
Useless thief

E say na sister's jewelry, come and give her the jewelry na, attention seeking nomenclature.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Chidi2022: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
ExArmyMan:

I have never seen a woman as useless as my mother...she slept with my friend, not only did she do hookup with a boy as young as her son, she still duped him of 200k...for making my life miserable to the extent that i do is to troll on nairaland, me ExArmyMan, my mother i mean the mother of ExArmyMan will die a miserable death..Amen.
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Chidi2022: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
ExArmyMan:

This is a guy parading a female on this forum and scamming innocent nairalanders.
His former moniker Missbksoul was banned, he scammed someone here of 200k last year, now he has registered another moniker to dupe unsuspecting Nairalanders.
We're working with the relevant authorities to track him soon.
Please beware of this moniker and ignore whatever he says.
His aim is to come here and defraud people of their hard earn money
This guy up here is a thief and scammer... He used to be an army officer who stole and scammed so many people which made the Nigeria Army to punish and send him away... please be careful of him...his other moniker is segun406...he is a cheap thief oooh...

1 Like

ExArmyMan:
Useless thief
This guy up here is a thief and scammer... He used to be an army officer who stole and scammed so many people which made the Nigeria Army to punish and send him away... please be careful of him...his other moniker is segun406...he is a cheap thief oooh...

1 Like

ExArmyMan:
gloriousgbola has been banned.
The mods have dealt with the bastard

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mindlog:

"I WILL kILL YOU", is never a slip of the tongue!

This!!!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Mindlog: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
cococandy:

This!!!

Scary!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by DeeMain(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Justbehave:
Anything you paid for with money before having it is bought. So shut up and stop being sentimental here.

Wack and warped life-view. Your way of thinking is no better than OP's dysfunctional wife's way.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2022
JovialJune:

You are a product of a sold commodity, your mother was bought by your father, then she was used, dumped, and trashed, because that is what they do to bought products, and bought humans in your family.

Your MODA was Rayped by Fulani herdsmen..
Na em she bhorn yhu ..
Thunda Faya yhu and ur MODA 4 una smelly ToTo..
Phool
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Men without wives or girlfriends get rest of mind tongue

Infact there Is no peacefully life to live than being In "No Permanent Relationship" Deal & Relate with everyone both Man/Woman with a lengthy Arm. Enough Said. But A lot of Men are bound to extremely suffer In this life. Believe Me..

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mindlog:

Your delusions are your are your truth. cheesy

[s]My parents decided to marry each other, my father went with his kinsmen to my mother's family to seek her hand in marriage, provided what my tradition requires of a groom and his family and when the traditional marital rites were completed, they had their Church wedding a month later after which they began living together.

Over the decades, my father is still warmly welcomed and highly regarded by my mother's family, that is not what is accorded a "buyer"...a buyer is [i]pay and disappear.[/s]

Lol Gibberish as usual, Keep being delusional..
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
JovialJune:

His comment flew right off the top of your brain when he referred to women as being bought by men, that is not insultive abi? Is his mother not a woman? Why are you butt hurt when we point out your shenanigans?

See a hypocrite saying only ladies attack people, even a daft human on this forum knows men are the President-in-Chief of dishing out insults, degradation, despicable words to women, but you are kuku blind to that because you are captain-save-a-comrade abi? we don't see you cautioning your fellows, you are blind to it no be so?

And no, he is not entitled to a derogatory opinion on women that are classless and demeaning, because he will be jolted back to sense any which way, it is this same nonsense and foolish "entitled to his opinion" rant that made so many ills rampant in our society today, allowing negativities to thrive and exist with no caution whatsoever, no wonder Nigeria today is a cesspit with men at the forefront of it all

It is fools that think the family and mothers are exempted from their constant trash talk, but fail to realise they are also females, so yes I will drag their mother into it

Civilisation and education is when you think you can trash talk a gender claiming "opinion" and think it will slide, it has gone on for so long on this forum you men think it is now a norm because we don't say anything, if you cannot caution instigators of these type of talks, I will drag their mother into it to feel heavenly superior, I will even drag their lineage and generation join, so it's either you cry, keep shut, deal with it, or buzz off.

Now what really baffles me about your frustrated life Is, Despite you being a "HardCore Misandrist" I'm absolutely sure there Is still one or two even more Unfortunate, Low Life, Cursed Men who will be bankrolling you despite this your ugly and devlish behavior. I know some will be In your DM begging for your useless worthless attention. The truth Is "Most Men are Cursed generally when It comes to this Sex of a thing" I can't Imagine myself being together with a disgusting usel.ess ug.ly good for nothing Typical Shitholians ladies like you. I will keep on saying It. It Is the Useless Cursed Men that gave you all this Audacity, It's not really you FoOOoLs fault..

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Redomi:
ok sir, I'll see what I can do

What decision did you eventually make? Did you sleep in the house after that? Has she apologised? How has things turned out since then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Look-alike Sisters In A Family Photo In Rwanda / House Please Your Thoughts: How Can A Lady Lower Her Standards? / Why Are Nigerian Women So Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.