Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated (3178 Views)

Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me / All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Stillwhites(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Two days ago I returned from work earlier than usual just to meet my wife with a young guy romancing and naked on the couch in the sitting room. I threatened to kill the guy but before I returned from the kitchen he had ran away. My wife pleaded and vowed never to repeat same. After family intervention, I decided to let her stay.

I pretended to have travelled to Abuja on Saturday but returned this morning and met her with the same guy in the visitor's room, he escaped thru the window.
I'm fed up with marriage. She must leave this time around.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by eyenogoquiet(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
cool grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by TimT: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
I really doubt is dis story is true ooo....
But if it is, how that marriage wan take move on
Which hand she wan use dey touch you when she don carry am rub the whole body of another man Chai..
Court marriage is good oooo... Easy to marry, easy to divorce...
But u see all these traditional marriage, e hard to meet up the demands , yet if the marriage tire you, e hard to leave...
My Man, as the matter dey, e heavy pass me ....

Arise O Compatriots......
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by yomi007k(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
SIMP.

Burn! tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stillwhites:
Two days ago I returned from work earlier than usual just to meet my wife with a young guy romancing and naked on the couch in the sitting room. I threatened to kill the guy but before I returned from the kitchen he had ran away. My wife pleaded and vowed never to repeat same. After family intervention, I decided to let her stay.

I pretended to have travelled to Abuja on Saturday but returned this morning and met her with the same guy in the visitor's room, he escaped thru the window.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
Simping is a curse.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Mindcure: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
And you call that one wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Lifec7811: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
What was her reason for doing so?
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Creamypussy(f): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
The dick is sweet.
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Jennyclay(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lies Lies Lies!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Lifec7811: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lies Lies Lies!
What's your prove?
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Sharonstone7719: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Fake story

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by habsydiamond(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bravo! Bravo! Op u try... clean ur mouth u no sabi lie at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Kajaard: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Too many hard to believe stories on this forum cheesy

They all seem made up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Bluntguy: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why are you telling us? What do I tell you to do now that you don't already know.
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Mindlog: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stillwhites:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

I love women and I can't deny that fact. I need mummy to give birth to a girl child so we can be holding our meetings and sharing ideas. I HATE being mummy's only child. I Just need a sister by all means...Sep 20, 2022

I'm a young guy who is seriously in need of a woman for a serious relationship. I don't mind the age or the marrital status, as long as you can be loyal to me, dm me or better yet call me on 070xxxxxxxxxx....... Sep 29, 2022

As at September, 2022 you were single but your January 1st thread you posted the below that made front page:

It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

Go do something reasonable with your life and stop these tales by moonlight.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Houseofglam7(f): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
More lies
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Sonnobax15(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by PellsNBAyb: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Messi1
Efelicity
karen204
Obamamessi
Your account on Nl is more than 20
Get a life
Spits on your dada undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Red02(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Troll.

There is a need of trollkiller on nairaland
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Boogyman557: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Richy4(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Just tell us upfront that it was a script so that we can help you analyse it at our spare time...
<< Eg u didn't say what 'you' brought when 'you' went to the kitchen..knife, pestle, fork etc..
<<The friction wife, is she a house wife, or a working class lady?.. how did she meet the dude..@ work or a neighbour
<< How was your 'wife' able to convince 'you' to forgive her...did she cry, was she remorseful, did she invite her pastor to plead on her behalf?
<< I'm rating the script 3/10.. because it lacked human engagement and interaction.. smiley
<<By the way,If you need a name for it..," Georgina at it Again" will be a better caption cheesy
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Nemesis0147(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obama aka Messi and his fake stories!
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Foodqueen(f): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
U said two days ago. And within that 48hrs space, u av called the family, they've intervened. U ve given her a second chance and u ve caught her again.

U must be living in Ethiopia.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by stacyadams: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stillwhites:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
..no she must not leave. grin
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by JeffreyJunior: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
That your wife must a Nigerian politician and you, the masses.

Oga, wait for the change she promised naa. cheesy
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by purejustice36: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pray for her , she will change grin
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by MumEmdy(f): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Foodqueen:
U said two days ago. And within that 48hrs space, u av called the family, they've intervened. U ve given her a second chance and u ve caught her again.

grin grin and still living in 2015
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by GoldenJAT(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
This thing happened for real?? LOL! IM LITERALLY LAUGHING!
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by ahnie: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Foodqueen:

grin
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by 4ward4: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
she must be feeding you.
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Rexymania(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mumu you dey find comment lol grin
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Stanweezy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
I believed this story is cooked up bkus if it's real, u won't be I'm nairaland asking us what to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bringing Up A Multilingual(4) Kids / Look What He Found Under His Bed (pic)! / Losing A Baby – Things I’ve Learned About Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.