Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,767 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots (707 Views)

Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Anyone voting for Peter Obi is voting for IPOB's terrorism. We can not reward terrorists behavior.
People supporting Obi have no genuine reason to support him, Obi has not achieved anything in Anambra. Obi is not clean, remember Pandora... where did all Anambra billions go to, go to Anambra today, forests and jungles and red gully erosion, deserted dead place, and you want such a docile man to rule a complex country like Nigeria?
Obi has not done anything worth congratulations, but Tinubu has done a lot of great things. He is Jakande's protege, they laid the plan for the Lagos where everyone run to for refuge and to make money.

We need a smart man with connections, who is respected as President. All those hating on Tinubu, ask them why they have no reason, other than that he is not from their tribe. Don't support bad belle people, their plan is not good for Nigeria...all these years, they have been shouting Nigeria should die... Nigerians don't be fooled by these biafrans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
If you are not Igbo, you are not in their plan, support patriotic people that have done things, not people that all their life, all they want is destroy Nigeria.
Don't be fooled, Obi is corrupt too, remember Pandora, and in terms of performance, Tinubu's score card is far better than Obi's.

Look at the states they both governed, it will show you who is the effecient man to bring results.
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Oplomo: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Ewedu muslim lamentations.

Tinubu in the mud.

Atiku or Obi will be your president whether you Tinubu flying monkeys and NURTW baboons like it or not.. cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Thoh(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria have no true Patriot in Tinubu.

If Tinubu is really Patriotic he will leave it for younger generations to take over.

Hehas turned Lagos State into part of his Company.
He wants to turn all Nigeria to same thing.

Vote Peter Obi and the best things will be done.

We Ijaws have fully decided that Peter Obi or nothing else.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Tinubu in the mud.

Atiku or Obi will be your president whether you Tinubu flying monkeys and NURTW baboons like it or not.. cheesy
We know your plans, you want gullible Nigerians to help you get secession, we have no benefit in your secession. We want a President that loves Nigeria and wants to work for all Nigerians. A President that will bring everyone together.

You say you are not Nigeria, why do you want to become president of Nigeria?

You have evil agenda. We need a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2022
Thoh:
Nigeria have no true Patriot
But we know those killing people and kidnapping everywhere, ipob, bokoharam... Biafrans say they hate Nigeria, saying death to Nigeria, only a fool will vote a biafran...Biafra is for biafrans not our business. We are Nigerians, we can't vote in Biafrans to govern Nigeria...they will destroy it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Thoh:

If Tinubu is really Patriotic he will live it for younger generations to take over.

He has turned Lagos State to part of his Company.

Peter has no record, Anambra is a jungle...can you visit there?
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by limeta(f): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Every good Nigerian hate Nigeria
If you love Nigeria you are one of its problem .
Atiku.. tinubu Buhari and the cabals love Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2022
limeta:
If you love Nigeria are one of its problem .
So pack yourselves and stay in your hole, we love Nigeria. We can't vote in terrorists to power. IPOB will control Obi, we know the plan. If Obi enters all his time will be wasted on trying to break Biafra out, ignoring other important National assignment, we need a man to come work for all Nigerians. North, East, South, West.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Oplomo: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

We know your plans, you want gullible Nigerians to help you get secession, we have no benefit in your secession. We want a President that loves Nigeria and wants to work for all Nigerians. A President that will bring everyone together.

You say you are not Nigeria, why do you want to become president of Nigeria?

You have evil agenda. We need a patriot.

Atiku and Obi are patriots, tinubu is a sectional leader shouting Emilokan, yoruba lokan.. grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Atiku and Obi are patriots, tinubu is a sectional leader shouting Emilokan, yoruba lokan.. grin
See how Soludo went to see the criminal Kanu in prison, we want someone that will kill terrorists, not their brothers that sympathize with terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nonexisting: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2022
This is your lord and master. Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Oplomo: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

See how Soludo went to see the criminal Kanu in prison, we want someone that will kill terrorists, not their brothers that sympathize with terrorists.

Tinubu should start by killing Igboho and all other 'yoruba neshion' agitators to prove his patriotism to all Nigerians. grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is your lord and master. Hypocrite.
But he is not from a tribe killing people, kidnapping people, eating Nigerians, he is not from that tribe that always says death to Nigeria. If you hate me I hate you too, Nigerians will be stupid to support their Biafran enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Tinubu should start by killing Igboho to prove his patriotism to all Nigerians. grin
Soludo went to prison to greet Kanu a killer and terrorists, it shows obi will spend all his time and resources fighting a secessionists cause, your secession is your fucking business, I don't want a president that will be for a region, we need a national president.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Oplomo: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

Soludo went to prison to greet Kanu a killer and terrorists, it shows obi will spend all his time and resources fighting a secessionists cause, your secession is your fucking business, I don't want a president that will be for a region, we need a national president.

Tinubu will be president of yooba neshion..
He doesn't believe in one nigeria. He said in a newspaper. Vote PO.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nonexisting: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

But he is not from a tribe killing people, kidnapping people, eating Nigerians, he is not from that tribe that always says death to Nigeria. If you hate me I hate you too, Nigerians will be stupid to support their Biafran enemies.
Changing goalpost, typical of an afonja. Tueh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by baretalk: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Thoh:

If Tinubu is really Patriotic he will leave it for younger generations to take over.

Hehas turned Lagos State into part of his Company.

We Ijaws have fully decided that Peter Obi or nothing else.
This is a fake account...South South for Tinubu.

36 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Thoh(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2022
baretalk:

This is a fake account...South South for Tinubu.

Ijaws are for Peter Obi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
Changing goalpost, typical of an afonja. Tueh
Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by zionmde: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2022
limeta:
If you love Nigeria you are one of its problem .
Atiku.. tinubu Buhari and the cabals love Nigeria.
Nne are u still single? One hubby for u jare grin grin
Nobody loves Nigeria even the abokis
How can any sane human being love Nigeria

Op promote ur candidate
Nobody is a fool here, all my yoruba friends are voting for obi Pandora, find another story
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2022
zionmde:

Nne are u still single? One hubby for u jare grin grin
Nobody loves Nigeria even the abokis
How can any sane human being love Nigeria

Op promote ur candidate
Nobody is a fool here, all my yoruba friends are voting for obi Pandora, find another story
They won't, that's why we are here, to remove the log in their eyes. If you hate me as a Nigerian, I hate you too. Ipob and bokoharam, Iswap are Nigeria's problems now. No smart Nigeria will vote in a man from the most ununited, confused, tribalized tribe. In Nigeria the biggest tribalistic people are igbos and abokis, you people are the problems of Nigeria. Killing, kidnapping, eating Nigerians.
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Thoh:

Ijaws are for Peter Obi.
Lot of ijaws I know don't like ibos or Peter Obi.
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Tinubu in the mud.

I noticed all of you Obi supporters are just abusing everyone, nothing to show about Obi's achievement... nothing to show about the state he governed. Just making noise like chimpanzees, that is why your states are so bleeped up, and you ingrates have the right to even bite the fingers that feed you. Small brains.
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by zionmde: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

They won't, that's why we are here, to remove the log in their eyes. If you hate me as a Nigerian, I hate you too. Ipob and bokoharam, Iswap are Nigeria's problems now. No smart Nigeria will vote in a man from the most ununited, confused, tribalized tribe. In Nigeria the biggest tribalistic people are igbos and abokis, you people are the problems of Nigeria. Killing, kidnapping, eating Nigerians.
Who hates u as a Nigerian? Nobody cares.about u. Am talking of hatred for a country that has failed in all ramifications. I guess if ur entire family were wiped off in owo killings u will still here talking about fake love. I don't hate anybody as a Nigerian but I hate this country
U people that claim to love this country are even the ones relocating the most.
The most tribalistic people are yoruba. I have worked with lots of them, reason I won't want to return anywhere close to yoruba land again, even small yoruba kids don't greet non yoruba elders that shows how tribalism has been rooted in your children

I don't care who u wish to vote. Campaign for ur candidate and leave Obi alone. After now u guys will be saying obi supporters insult people

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Oplomo: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

I noticed all of you Obi supporters are just abusing everyone, nothing to show about Obi's achievement... nothing to show about the state he governed. Just making noise like chimpanzees, that is why your states are so bleeped up, and you ingrates have the right to even bite the fingers that feed you. Small brains.

You are deceiving yourself. There is no group more foulmouthed than you Tinubu monkeys. You called GEJ otuok.e drunkar.d, his wife shepopotemos. Call Atiku Atiku, call Obi Pandora which has refused to stick.

Yet you want us to be lovey-dovey with you? I am not a member of LP, the only thing I have for your demented skulls is to 'unite' my big stick on those skulls with a huge force of pressure and vertical speed.. grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

You are deceiving yourself. There is no group more foulmouthed than you Tinubu monkeys. You called GEJ otuok.e drunkar.d, his wife shepopotemos. Call Atiku Atiku, call Obi Pandora which has refused to stick.

Yet you want us to be lovey-dovey with you. I am not a member of LP, the only thing I have for your demented skulls is to 'unite' my big stick on those skulls with a huge force of pressure and vertical speed.. grin
Tell me his achievements in Anambra, let's discuss real issues...he can't stop the terrorism of his brothers, how will he stop terrorism in the whole of Nigeria?
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by limeta(f): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

So pack yourselves and stay in your hole, we love Nigeria. We can't vote in terrorists to power. IPOB will control Obi, we know the plan. If Obi enters all his time will be wasted on trying to break Biafra out, ignoring other important National assignment, we need a man to come work for all Nigerians. North, East, South, West.

A hole is still better than shit bole
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2022
limeta:

A hole is still better than shit bole
We don't need you confused lots around the corridors of power, clean your house up first. Peter Obi is a fugazy.
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by techWriter3: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2022
politicians not patriots, politicians is a sectional leadership yell Emilokan, oyo lokan
Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by BUSINESSMAN2: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:
Anyone voting for Peter Obi is voting for IPOB's terrorism. We can not reward terrorists behavior.
People supporting Obi have no genuine reason to support him, Obi has not achieved anything in Anambra. Obi is not clean, remember Pandora... where did all Anambra billions go to, go to Anambra today, forests and jungles and red gully erosion, deserted dead place, and you want such a docile man to rule a complex country like Nigeria?
Obi has not done anything worth congratulations, but Tinubu has done a lot of great things. He is Jakande's protege, they laid the plan for the Lagos where everyone run to for refuge and to make money.

We need a smart man with connections, who is respected as President. All those hating on Tinubu, ask them why they have no reason, other than that he is not from their tribe. Don't support bad belle people, their plan is not good for Nigeria...all these years, they have been shouting Nigeria should die... Nigerians don't be fooled by these biafrans.
you are a hypocrite

Re: Biafrans Hate Nigeria, And Nigerians They Have Been Saying It, Support Patriots by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2022
techWriter3:
politicians not patriots, politicians is a sectional leadership yell Emilokan, oyo lokan
Tinubu is a patriot, Obi is an Ipobian, be aware. Ipobians hate Nigeria, they can never make it work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Dare Pair Ailing Tinubu With Northern Christian For 2023 Presidential Ele / Igbo Muslims Declare Support For Tinubu. / Yekini Amuda Ogunlere: Who Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.