Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) (3819 Views)

This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures) / Sunday Igoboho Spokesman Confirms What Sunday Igoboho Said / Chasing Away Judge To Arrest Sowore Confirms What INEC And Court Did To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Descent residential areas round a city is a proof of strong middle-class and higher purchasing power.
Few skyscrapers surrounded by poor residential buildings is nonesense
Compare that Indian residential neighborhood with Onitsha and Aba and then cry for Ibadan

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
What is the Correlation between the content of your Thread and the Ipob Criminals sorry ah mean Igbos you mention in your Topic heading 🤔🤔

Like are you Normal @Op🤨

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Before nko..

Who God don bless. Nobody fit curse.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Ttalk: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
You want to compare that with Onitsha storey buildings that have no toilet

23 Likes

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by fnep2smooth(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
What's going on here .... grin
Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by itsme01: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
cool

Like my Arab Emarati friend once said, you are poor if you have to catch flights of steps up to your apartment you share with 100s of others

Rich people live in bungalows, mansion and duplex, with not more than a storey flight of steps

23 Likes

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by opamoses1: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
What a useless thread.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by opamoses1: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
This is Enugu below:

11 Likes

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Acekidc4:
What is the Correlation between the content of your Thread and the Ipob Criminals sorry ah mean Igbos you mention in your Topic heading 🤔🤔

Like are you Normal @Op🤨
Are you new to nairaland and all the city comparison especially between SE and SW?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Like my Arab Emarati friend once said, you are poor if you have to catch flights of steps up to your apartment you share with 100s of others

Rich people live in bungalows, mansion and duplex, with not more than a storey flight of steps

We are talking about middle class not rich people. Some have rich and poor without reasonable middle class. Igbos have a large middle-class population

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:
This is Enugu below:
What percentage of the city is that? Insignificant!
This is a typical Enugu middle class residential neighborhood

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ttalk:
You want to compare that with Onitsha storey buildings that have no toilet
Onitsha storey buildings doesn't have toilets? Are you sure you have ever left your brown roof junkyard all your life? The only challenge the storey buildings are having in some places is water but the residents are rich enough to provide water through tankers which pump water into overhead tanks

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
igwebuike01:

Are you new to nairaland and all the city comparison especially between SE and SW?

Can you compare Just LAGOS with all your 5 Potopoto State you call South East 🤔🤨🙄

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Acekidc4:

Like are you Normal @Op🤨

You didn't get the scope igwebuike01 is only trying to redeem the image of Igbos bashed by the Thai police. An interesting thread created very recently.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Thomthom(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nawaoo This Igbo and Yoruba beef I no come Understand again.. Op na you dey fine trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Yes but the story is about middle class
Even in Dubai middle class stay in flats

So what's your argument again?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Acekidc4:

Can you compare Just LAGOS with all your 5 Potopoto State you call South East 🤔🤨🙄
Always Lagos... No northerner brag with Abuja because they know it's a collective built cities

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by teeytimi: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
This means ibos are richer than most 80% of UK going by your analysis

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You didn't get the scope igwebuike01 is only trying to redeem the image of Igbos bashed by the Thai police. An interesting thread created very recently.
Lol, e be like say you rushed to open the thread expecting drug news since you saw India? Face the topic and don't derail

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thomthom:
Nawaoo This Igbo and Yoruba beef I no come Understand again.. Op na you dey fine trouble.
We have been debating the matter. They show off cocoa house as proof of economic progress in Ibadan. Economic progress reflect in purchasing power of the middle class which reflect in the neighborhood they dwell not ego massaging government white elephant project

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
This is pure dumbness

How do you just pick a brown roofed area and call is the whole of ibadan

Do you know that those areas with brown roof are even an heritage as an ancient city.

You probably lack knowledge or you deliberately choose to be ignorant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by ipodstinks: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:
This is Enugu below:
Bump
Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
R
Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Acekidc4:

South East has better residential areas than Lagos and Igbos constitutes a reasonable percentage of Lagos middle-class. There is no place like Making in the East

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

Always Lagos... No northerner brag with Abuja because they know it's a collective built cities

Oga Answer my question🤨 don't be feeling Smart with me!! Nothing Concern me whether Northerners brag with Abuja or not my concern is that all your 5 states can never compare or measure up with Lagos State which is a Yoruba State Located in the SouthWest of Nigeria. Case Closed 🤨🙄

4 Likes

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
igwebuike01:

Lol, e be like say you rushed to open the thread expecting drug news since you saw India? Face the topic and don't derail

You are so insensitive to such a dishonor that you have even chosen to embrace such a dishonor "expecting drugs". grin

2 Likes

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Acekidc4:

Oga Answer my question🤨 don't be feeling Smart with me!! Nothing Concern me whether Northerners brag with Abuja or not my concern is that all your 5 states can never compare or measure up with Lagos State which is a Yoruba State Located in the SouthWest of Nigeria. Case Closed 🤨🙄
We are talking about middle class and residential neighborhoods. The East is ahead of Lagos in this regard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Ttalk: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
igwebuike01:

Onitsha storey buildings don't have toilets? Are you sure you have ever left your brown roof junkyard all your life? The only challenge the storey buildings are having in some places is water but the residents are rich enough to provide water through tankers that pump water into overhead tanks

If Onitsha slum is your definition of rich residential then you are a typical Igbotic with an accent.

Imagine storey building without non functioning water system, and we have over 60people living in one building, well It's like the Biafra war has taught you to live an abnormal life

6 Likes

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are so insensitive to such a dishonor that you have even chosen to embrace such a dishonor "expecting drugs". grin
Renovate your house Oga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
igwebuike01:

South East has better residential areas than Lagos and Igbos constitutes a reasonable percentage of Lagos middle-class. There is no place like Making in the East

South East has a better residential areas than Lagos and your people keeps running away from it to my own place which to you is inferior to your Paradise Abi 🙄🤔🤨 Continue Deceiving yourself!!
Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by banku: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
India that is full of squalor and beggars second only to your barren land is the testimony that you are no longer seeking Paradise in Lagos.

Ask them the population of your promising talented Youths are in their prisons for drugs peddling.
Re: Indian Confirms What Igbos Have Been Saying (pictures) by Beenibroz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Buhari was right to say Nigerian youths are lazy. What he didn't say that he should have also said is that Nigerian easterners have no sense. Just imagine what someone decided to create as a post online.
I don't understand how some ibo people reason sometimes and this is not just about the ones that write trash online because the ones around me in physical are so annoying in their reasoning almost all the time.
It really baffles me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Lagos State Government Covering Up An Obvious Boko Haram Attack? / Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. / See What Happened Today In Rivers State (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.