Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187819 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 11:46pm On May 10, 2012
Beisel4real: I have been selected for 2013 DV
2013AF000000XX (LESS THAN 100)

i HAVE A CONCERN.
I FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN 1979(WAEC 1 CREDIT AND I PASS) AND WENT TO TECHNICAL COLLEGE TO STUDY BUILDING TECH AND FINISHED IN 1983 WITH CITY AND GUILD.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE MINISTRY OF WORKS AS BUILDING INSPECTOR FOR 28YEARS NOW.I AM NOW A SENIOR WORKS SUPERVISOR
WHICH FALL UNDER JOB ZONE 4.

DO I STILL QUALIFY WITH EDUCATION QUALIFICATION OR JOB EXPERIENCE

I NEED UR INPUT WHETHER I CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING?

THANKS
Sir kindly send ur E-mail to me and u will smile soon God has a divine plan for u I will like to share something with you just send ur E-mail address that's all.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2012
@ Jenny, can u plz let dis pass? @ Nifty gud for u man on ya way to america.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by swisstourist: 4:28am On May 11, 2012
!!!!!!!!!!!!check visa bulletin board to know when you get your interview!!!!!!!!!!!

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

Section 203(c) of the INA provides up to 55,000 immigrant visas each fiscal year to permit additional immigration opportunities for persons from countries with low admissions during the previous five years. The NACARA stipulates that beginning with DV-99, and for as long as necessary, up to 5,000 of the 55,000 annually-allocated diversity visas will be made available for use under the NACARA program. This resulted in reduction of the DV-2012 annual limit to 50,000. DV visas are divided among six geographic regions. No one country can receive more than seven percent of the available diversity visas in any one year.

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2012 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 50,000 Except: Egypt 33,000
Ethiopia 33,000
Nigeria 25,000
ASIA 40,500
EUROPE 40,000 Except: Uzbekistan 16,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 10
OCEANIA 1,150
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,150

Entitlement to immigrant status in the DV category lasts only through the end of the fiscal (visa) year for which the applicant is selected in the lottery. The year of entitlement for all applicants registered for the DV-2012 program ends as of September 30, 2012. DV visas may not be issued to DV-2012 applicants after that date. Similarly, spouses and children accompanying or following to join DV-2012 principals are only entitled to derivative DV status until September 30, 2012. DV visa availability through the very end of FY-2012 cannot be taken for granted. Numbers could be exhausted prior to September 30.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:14pm On May 11, 2012
angel divine:
Sir kindly send ur E-mail to me and u will smile soon God has a divine plan for u I will like to share something with you just send ur E-mail address that's all.
pls share ur advice with members
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2012
angel divine:

Why not share that here which is the purpose of this thread?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 9:03pm On May 11, 2012
Hello peeps, here's d response i got from KCC in reponse to my inquiry about an error made in my brother's last name during the submission of entries for DV2013:
Thank you for your inquiry.
KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or make changes to the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.
Please complete the forms DS 230 Part I, DS 230 Part II, and DSP 122 with the correct information. Once received at KCC, the information will be included in your case file for review.

Interviews for the DV 2013 program will begin October 1, 2012, and process through September 30, 2013.
All DV 2013 cases must be completely processed by September 30, 2013.
Prompt response in returning the required forms to KCC will allow ample time for necessary processing.
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Thank you all for your suggestions. I'll keep u posted as we go on with the filling and interview process. I'm also optimistic that our success story will be shared on this page.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2012
auschris: Hello peeps, here's d response i got from KCC in reponse to my inquiry about an error made in my brother's last name during the submission of entries for DV2013:
Thank you for your inquiry.
KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or make changes to the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.
Please complete the forms DS 230 Part I, DS 230 Part II, and DSP 122 with the correct information. Once received at KCC, the information will be included in your case file for review.

Interviews for the DV 2013 program will begin October 1, 2012, and process through September 30, 2013.
All DV 2013 cases must be completely processed by September 30, 2013.
Prompt response in returning the required forms to KCC will allow ample time for necessary processing.
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Thank you all for your suggestions. I'll keep u posted as we go on with the filling and interview process. I'm also optimistic that our success story will be shared on this page.

Thank for feed back, ur brother will surely get visa by the power of almighty God.

Granted visa depending on consular officer that will interview ur brother,they may not even look at it but in all is prayer that he needed. Consular is looking for any mistake because limited VISA is available. Tell your brother to prepare his documents very well & perfectly.

Wishing him best of luck .
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by swisstourist: 7:35am On May 12, 2012
they will look if you tried to cheat, if not they will talk with you during the interview, if you 've cheated, you lose the 820$ application fee and they will show you the door, but if you can prove you did a genuine mistake (example: reversing name and family name.), i think you wont have any problem.
When you send forms to KCC, they check for multiple applications, they have photo softwares which can analyse the faces(distance between eyes, nose,and mouth ....).
they will deny you on the spot if they found you have cheated,otherwise you will get an invitation at the US embassy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angeldivine(f): 10:00am On May 12, 2012
justwise:

Why not share that here which is the purpose of this thread?
Sir am scared of abuses here cos this tread has become something else so will like to give my advice to those who needs it thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 10:56am On May 12, 2012
@angel_divine, this is a forum for learning. Yes, we criticise sometimes but that is to make the best judgement and help for each other. You make yourself suspicious by requesting to give private advise, pls do not initiate private things if you are clean.

@Beisel4real, pls take advise from ppl who would advise you openly and the contributions by every one. How well do you know of your college's accreditation?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 11:00am On May 12, 2012
hello everyone. I am among the selected few but have a few question.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 11:11am On May 12, 2012
@Beisel, you may want to quickly register for NECO or GCE as a back up. Your interview may be after the results are out.

@Brightmon, who won the lottery? U or ur wife. If it's ur wife, with what name did she play it? I guess it's with her married name, then there is no issue. The consulate has nothing against marriages. You can make ur case clearer for better advice.

Regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 12, 2012
angel divine:

Share what? Something tells me you want him to include you as his wife in the visa process if not, which kain yeye insults will stop you from posting your reasons for asking him to email you in private?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2012
angel divine:
Sir am scared of abuses here cos this tread has become something else so will like to give my advice to those who needs it thanks.

Oh please!! give me a break here, what insult? This thread was created for winners to share their experiences and many having being doing it and you have asked somebody here to share his experience and he did, now the same you want to go private to share 'what God reviewed to you', is that not being selfish?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2012
jennykadry: ^^You are sorry on my behalf? Are yOu crazy or just mentally retaarded. What gave you the cheap right to apologize whilst quoting my post and to add on my behalf on top of it is very much stooopid of you. If you owe him an apology, then do so but don't let that ogbanje pursuing you, make you do it on my behalf cos I owe no silly person an apology.

Dumb azz
I think its okay nw
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2012
angel divine:
@justwise,pls remove any1 dat abuses any1 here.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2012
swisstourist: they will look if you tried to cheat, if not they will talk with you during the interview, if you 've cheated, you lose the 820$ application fee and they will show you the door, but if you can prove you did a genuine mistake (example: reversing name and family name.), i think you wont have any problem.
When you send forms to KCC, they check for multiple applications, they have photo softwares which can analyse the faces(distance between eyes, nose,and mouth ....).
they will deny you on the spot if they found you have cheated,otherwise you will get an invitation at the US embassy.
My man 4rm visajourney,stop misleadin or discouraging people here.visa fees is $330 n nt 820,the guy made mistake n nt fraud and lastly kcc av replied n surely there is hope
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2012
temmytanny: @justwise,pls remove any1 dat abuses any1 here.

Lmao Remove ko, eradicate ni. Remove and I will be back.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 12, 2012
justwise:

Oh please!! give me a break here, what insult? This thread was created for winners to share their experiences and many having being doing it and you have asked somebody here to share his experience and he did, now the same you want to go private to share 'what God reviewed to you', is that not being selfish?

Once again sir, wil you marry me? I am a single 20 yr d general practitioner cool grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2012
jennykadry:

Once again sir, wil you marry me? I am a single 20 yr d general practitioner cool grin

grin grin grin grin grin nobody can predict what you can come out with.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2012
jennykadry:

Lmao Remove ko, eradicate ni. Remove and I will be back.
U av right to xpres urself. callin me names wnt stop me 4rm sayin wats on my mind. if u knw wat ode oshi means,then u wld av urhead examined b4 even sayin it out at all PUTA!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 12, 2012
temmytanny: U av right to xpres urself. callin me names wnt stop me 4rm sayin wats on my mind. if u knw wat ode oshi means,then u wld av urhead examined b4 even sayin it out at all PUTA!

Egbe enu'e dake jooo, . We will continue this conversation after I have won the heart of my prince charming(just wise)first angry devil shait on that ya bald head. Cow. Something that was over days ago just for you to re-quote me because of what? You are achebe the peace maker?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 12, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin nobody can predict what you can come out with.

Sir, I earn 190k dollars per annum. Give me a chance and I will pay for he whole wedding. grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2012
jennykadry:

Egbe enu'e dake jooo, We will continue this conversation after I have won the heart of my prince charming(just wise)first angry devil shait on that ya bald head. Cow. Something that was over days ago just for you to re-quote me because of what? You are achebe the peace maker?
Nice1,keep it up PUTA!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2012
temmytanny: @justwise,pls remove any1 dat abuses any1 here.

temmytanny i did understand your point, you and other posters here have being helping each other and sharing experiences which is the whole idea of the thread however, you still need to correct people who are heading the wrong way or people who want withhold info and take the discussion off NL, if everybody does that then nobody will benefit from it. If the discussion gets too personal i will edit it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 12, 2012
temmytanny: Nice1,keep it up PUTA!

I am nearly there with justy bobo so don't ruin it with your bitterness or wasted life.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2012
jennykadry:

I am nearly there with justy bobo so don't ruin it with your bitterness or wasted life.
Merci!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2012
justwise:

temmytanny i did understand your point, you and other posters here have being helping each other and sharing experiences which is the whole idea of the thread however, you still need to correct people who are heading the wrong way or people who want withhold info and take the discussion off NL, if everybody does that then nobody will benefit from it. If the discussion gets too personal i will edit it.
I understand urpoint and m nt disputing it.i receive many cals n emails 4rm people seekin advice. many are scared 2share them here cos of attacks and abuses. i just wnts abuses to stop n people cautioned.we are here to learn and nt hate.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2012
temmytanny: I understand urpoint and m nt disputing it.i receive many cals n emails 4rm people seekin advice. many are scared 2share them here cos of attacks and abuses. i just wnts abuses to stop n people cautioned.we are here to learn and nt hate.

Any info that can not be shared here openly must be a questionable one, we don't mind such individual keeping that questionable info offline. We don't want to encourage illegitimate activities, if people want to use short cuts or cheat the system by any means then good luck to them but we shouldn't share such thing here. Lets keep this place as clean as possible because you don't know who is reading and taking note.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2012
justwise:

Any info that can not be shared here openly must be a questionable one, we don't mind such individual keeping that questionable info offline. We don't want to encourage illegitimate activities, if people want to use short cuts or cheat the system by any means then good luck to them but we shouldn't share such thing here. Lets keep this place as clean as possible because you don't know who is reading and taking note.
Hw i wish u ar in som people shoes.so u mean hidden infos mean hidden agenda?my bro,u got it al wrong!many dat calme av genuine stories bt nairaland isnt a place 2share it cos many readers wnt understand bt 2trade abuses.i dnt support cheats bt if u feel cheats ar here 4a way to cheat d system,den delete ther posts n nt promote or support people dat trade abuses.i visit many immigration sites n its only here i read abt people killin others' spirit
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2012
How can an individual turn a thread with useful resources into a Coursing ground ? I think the moderators are not doing their job, Its quite unfortunate! I am disappointed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.