Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187821 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pator(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
This is so hilarious. Same person born twice? Anyway, pls don't try it if you cherish your chance. Think of alternative

senlu: Is
it possible to use SSCE and
GCE results 5 credits in each but D7 in English in d SSCE result with d same day and month of birth
but different years of
birth? Is it important that someone need 2 have a prove dat he or she had completed high school with the evidence of d SSCE cert.& Testmonial during interview OR not? So that d applicant will not be denial visa. Pls help! SSCE d o b 3/10/1975 and GCE d o b 3/10/1980
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
GCE results 5 credits in each but D7 in English in d SSCE result with d same day and month of birth
but different years of
birth? Is it important that someone need 2 have a prove dat he or she had completed high school with the evidence of d SSCE cert.& Testmonial during interview OR not? So that d applicant will not be denial visa. Pls help! SSCE d o b 3/10/1975 and GCE d o b 3/10/1980
go with print out gce and make sure that the date of birth u use during ur entry 4 dv tally with ur waec date of birth
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
Senlu, which did you use for your DV application? 75 or 80? Whichever it is, use the certificate that tallies with it- and discard the other one... if the one that tallies with it does not have 5 credits therein, better register for NECO GCE which I think is still ongoing...

All the best
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2012
anita.okoli:
@temmy pls check well cos we were also confused but was adviced to go with 6 months so we picked july cos we did ours jan end
if its 6months,then i may do the medical again cos i cant leave for USA for my 6months expires.According to Kamorass,they said only physical examination like x-tray and co would be done again. If its physical only,then it wont cost much but i will still find when i go for my final vaccination in june.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
but different years of
I would advice you to use the results that tally with your birth certificate and the date of birth you used to apply for the DV lottery. Since you have 5 credits and D7 in english,you need not worry
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by sammy2012: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2012
please i need help i dont want to loose d visa and not gotten any reply from embassy sinxe i sent everything pls what do i do,time is going.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
sammy2012: please i need help i dont want to loose d visa and not gotten any reply from embassy sinxe i sent everything pls what do i do,time is going.
Are U sure that you didn't made mistake when filling form to kcc?. Pls call kcc 2orow to confirm what is wrong. Kcc no 606-526-7500. If you are inside nigeria use code of 0091-606-526-7500. When calling have your CN with you because they will ask.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by swisstourist: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
I need advice ooo.

I want to know the validity period of my medical? I did it in 2011 Dec,got my visa in April and i intend to travel in August,i hope its not expired? I check many forums to confirm the validity but some say its 6months while some say its one year. I mailed US embassy and there response was a bit funny: Your medical was valid as at the time your visa was issued.Dont understand what they mean by that.

it mean the visa was issued with a current medical, it means u just need to got to the USA in august and NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

my god, what s wrong with you?... just got to the USA with your envelop and passport and stop to worry!!!! is that to hard to understand!!!!!!!!!!!u nut grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosrich(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hello house...AM a first timer here...I won the 2012 lotter and I sent my form to KCC early may..I would like to know when my interview is like to be scheduled and also can I go ahead with the medical before confirming the interview date ?......pls room
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by auschris: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
temmytanny: I need advice ooo.

I want to know the validity period of my medical? I did it in 2011 Dec,got my visa in April and i intend to travel in August,i hope its not expired? I check many forums to confirm the validity but some say its 6months while some say its one year. I mailed US embassy and there response was a bit funny: Your medical was valid as at the time your visa was issued.Dont understand what they mean by that.
@temmytanny,
Here's an extract from the US Visa website 'IMPORTANT NOTE: Medical examination results are valid for one year in normal circumstances. But if you have certain medical conditions your examination results could expire in as little as 3 months. In any case you should not have your medical examination until the NVC notifies you of your interview appointment date. You may be denied entry to the United States if your medical examination results expire before your arrival.'.http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3744.html
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by swisstourist: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
wrong, i asked the question about this do a doc about the 3-6 months validity of my medical , he told me to not to worry.
I got my visa and will enter after the validy of my medical results, I don't care, i can not check, because it s all in a yellow enveloppe, just enter the USA before the expiration of your visa, if they screw you at the port of entry, and you come before the expiration date and you visa is still valid, in this case, the USA screw it...

so don't worry, just go to the USA, bring your envelop and visa, don't open it, and that 's it....let them deal with that.or go to harass USA embassy if you want, I know what they will say: "you got your visa, yes or no, what do you want morenow go to the USA!, that's all!, bye bye and good luck luck to you sir!!!!,"

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
auschris:
@temmytanny,
Here's an extract from the US Visa website 'IMPORTANT NOTE: Medical examination results are valid for one year in normal circumstances. But if you have certain medical conditions your examination results could expire in as little as 3 months. In any case you should not have your medical examination until the NVC notifies you of your interview appointment date. You may be denied entry to the United States if your medical examination results expire before your arrival.'.http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3744.html
tanx very much,i have been searching for it but dint see it on there site until now.God bless you!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by senlu: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hello nairalanders in d
house, pls were is d best
place to take d correct dv
lottery passport photo for dis year e-dv 2014 in Lagos?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DisGuy: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
Thanks temmytanny. My wifey delivered a beautiful baby girl dated 2/06/2012. I mail us embassy lagos yesterday but the auto respond stated that dv can add newly existing family member on d interview date.thus d interview date is 28/06/2012 and now am askin ar we payin $330 visa fee for the new born baby, i discovered that d embassy does not recommend kamoras hospital but q life @ ajose adeogun and baby hospital alvan njoku, temmy ar u aware cos i dont want errors i want to b 100% sure thanks we al meet in us and come 2geda to promote this forum than dis.

a post by akmdv

please click on the right button when replying post, do not use the 'report to moderators' link!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2012
Good morni to u all, its has been i posted here, hmmm am looking forward to OCTOBER 2012 so dat God can perfect is work.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2012
dridowu: Good morni to u all, its has been i posted here, hmmm am looking forward to OCTOBER 2012 so dat God can perfect is work.
guy don't put too much hope to be selected in oct becouse only few of us will be selected.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
obamaobama: guy don't put too much hope to be selected in oct becouse only few of us will be selected.
God will do it for you and other members of nairaland
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
obamaobama: guy don't put too much hope to be selected in oct becouse only few of us will be selected.
God will do it for those dat der doc are complet and original. Pls no nagative statement here.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
brightmon:
God will do it for those dat der doc are complet and original. Pls no nagative statement here.
i hope some poeple are fools and selfish
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
obamaobama: i hope some poeple are fools and selfish
i dont understand. Explain.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2012
Good morning people in the house...ds is lere boy..A friend of mine...won visa lottery 2012 ds yr...number one the guy doesn't av o,level and the guy trying to sit for (gce) ds yr...and the result going too come out ds yr desember...se is not going too late?...and we are hearing info that if the guy doesn't av anybody in u.s they can't allow him...pls quick reply.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2012
obamaobama: i hope some poeple are fools and selfish

brightmon:

Why these comments?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2012
rood boy: Good morning people in the house...ds is lere boy..A friend of mine...won visa lottery 2012 ds yr...number one the guy doesn't av o,level and the guy trying to sit for (gce) ds yr...and the result going too come out ds yr desember...se is not going too late?...and we are hearing info that if the guy doesn't av anybody in u.s they can't allow him...pls quick reply.
WON DV2012 & STILL EXPECTING GCE RESULT BY NOW. PLS FORGET ABOUT IT because DV2012 FISCAL YEAR WILL END BY SEPTEMBER. THE GOLDEN CHANCE HAS BEEN MISSED. LIFE STILL CONTINUE OOOOO.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2012
haba , did i offend u b4 anyway sha NA FREE WORLD WE DEY. Say ur prayer and i will say mine. Gbam!!!!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
Bussyme: WON DV2012 & STILL EXPECTING GCE RESULT BY NOW. PLS FORGET ABOUT IT because DV2012 FISCAL YEAR WILL END BY SEPTEMBER. THE GOLDEN CHANCE HAS BEEN MISSED. LIFE STILL CONTINUE OOOOO.

guy we are hearing info that this yr gce result going too come out by december...they goig too start the exam by septenber......
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Boyajiblo: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
Pls o help,my sis n her husband jux did dia 2nd interview today. After like 3hrs interview, dey collected dia wedding cert n all dia weddin pix n said dey are tru wit dem, pls wat those dat mean n dey did nt gv any paper at d end
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2012
Boyajiblo: Pls o help,my sis n her husband jux did dia 2nd interview today. After like 3hrs interview, dey collected dia wedding cert n all dia weddin pix n said dey are tru wit dem, pls wat those dat mean n dey did nt gv any paper at d end

They would be called on phone for their visa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tosmy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
Boyajiblo: Pls o help,my sis n her husband jux did dia 2nd interview today. After like 3hrs interview, dey collected dia wedding cert n all dia weddin pix n said dey are tru wit dem, pls wat those dat mean n dey did nt gv any paper at d end
what off there passport is it with them,and are you sure that consular just told them this tru with without any pepper off approved or denied,tell them to cheer more how the interview goes so we ll be abble to know what to say about it,because is not much understandable that statement the am tru with u,so make it more clearer........
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
tosmy :
what off there passport is it with them,and are you sure that consular just told them this tru with without any pepper off approved or denied,tell them to cheer more how the interview goes so we ll be abble to know what to say about it,because is not much understandable that statement the am tru with u,so make it more clearer........
In this case,they wont be given any paper but would be called on phone. I guess they want to investigate further on their claimed marriage thats why they collected those materials from them. They should relax and be prayerful,Baba God go do am
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Boyajiblo: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
@temmy,tanx alot,did dey collect does doc during ur own or is it a normal process
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
Boyajiblo: @temmy,tanx alot,did dey collect does doc during ur own or is it a normal process
None of the listed documents were collected from me during the second interview but they collected my backpack and ransacked it. They removed flight itenary i used to book my wife flight to her home town,made photocopy of my my baby immunization card,checked my photo album.
After the whole interview,they just told me to go,that they will call me on phone within 2weeks but i wasnt called until after 6weeks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.