Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

How To Access Loan With Pension Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Access Loan With Pension Fund (160 Views)

Japan Pension Fund Records World’s Biggest Loss / Pension Fund Hits N8.2tr In Q2 2018 With 8.13m Workers – NBS / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Loan With Pension Fund by jos97(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Hello guys,

Am planning relocating out of the country very soon but I need a loan to secure with my pension fund since I can't access till retirement age. Reason why I want to do this is because I urgently needs money to clear up some things and I want to know if I can access a loan with my pension account. You advises will be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: How To Access Loan With Pension Fund by Gentlerespect76: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2022
jos97:
Hello guys,

Am planning relocating out of the country very soon but I need a loan to secure with my pension fund since I can't access till retirement age. Reason why I want to do this is because I urgently needs money to clear up some things and I want to know if I can access a loan with my pension account. You advises will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Why not talk to your Pension Fund Administrator? That would be better. At least they have your hard earned p.fund in their custody and they know what the law says.

(1) (Reply)

Please Any KDP Teacher/mentor Based In Anambra State / Cheapest MTN Data @ N225 Per GB / Do You Have A Business? You Can Get Sme Grant & Support For Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.