Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! (7900 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP / Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Philipsdael(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You see ur foolishness 50 percent for our land.. you are very stupid for this your foolish permutations.. shame no catch you. Go your stupid region and live there.. ode omo..
I'm a Yoruba man living in Lagos and I can confidently tell you that my family and close relatives and bosom friends here in Lagos have confirmed that they will definitely be Obidient grin

That Nairalander you're insulting didn't insulted you but due to your lack of idea to be constructive in your defense you resorted to insult.
I bet you, Tinúmbú will not win in Lagos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by istina: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

Where will Obi get his votes outside SE?

SS are still with Pdp
SW is locked for Apc
North major votes would be shared between Apc and Pdp

We the good Christians of SW have moved to LP

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Indispensable85(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Political fantasy!

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by istina: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Philipsdael:

I'm a Yoruba man living in Lagos and I can confidently tell you that my family and close relatives and bosom friends here in Lagos have confirmed that they will definitely be Obidient grin

That Nairalander you're insulting didn't insulted you but due to your lack of idea to be constructive in your defense you resorted to insult.

Don't mind the disOBEDIENT fellow.
Many of us living here in Lagos are already obedient most especially Yoruba Christians
It will shock dem to their marrow in 2023

8 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by citizenY(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

Remind me to come and bath with your tears after election.
Because I don't see reasoning in what you are saying

Abi !!!!!

LP has been invaded by a conclave of keyboard rattlers and idealists who think that the ballot box is located in cyberspace with "like" buttons permanently pressed.

How do you expect malformed/malnourished parties like LP/NNpp with no footprints in Local government, legislature, state government and physical presence , 8 months to polling date, to make any meaningful impact in the forthcoming elections?

No mind all these " I FEEL GOOD rabble rousers.....

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by 9jii(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You speak like a kid, how old are you? All you tinubu rodents know is how to collect bribe, no brain whatsoever
I'm sure this my nairaland account is older than you. Check n report.
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Niwdog(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You speak like a kid, how old are you? All you tinubu rodents know is how to collect bribe, no brain whatsoever
the worst is that buhari paid his zombie 30k but tinubu is giving this guys 18k

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Polchiz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

SS are still with Pdp
SW is locked for Apc
Well, you have lived all your life in South West, that is why you don't know the Kwankwaso movement.
Even El- Rufai has testified. Kwankwaso will sweep the whole North West.
Tinubu only has SW now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by helinues: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polchiz:

Well, you have lived all your life in South West, that is why you don't know the Kwankwaso movement.
Tinubu only has SW now.

See Mr Ajala with his analysis

grin

1 Like

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by FreedomfromtheT: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

SS are still with Pdp
SW is locked for Apc
I think you are wrong sir. Apart from the Southeast, I believe tgaty most of the Southsouth will vote for Peter Obi because of religion, affinity with the Southeast and the fact that Peter Obi's wife is from the Southsouth. Most people from the Middle Belt will vote for Peter Obi based on religion and the insecurities and other things they have suffered in the past 7 years while some in the Southwest will also vote Peter Obi on account of religion. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by richie3384: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:
All parties from both sides have agreed to the merger with details billed to be announced on Wednesday, the third force wheel is about to be unleashed!!!!

Little Hint:

The protégé representing Obi is from the same hometown as Kwankwaso, Kwankwaso himself is enthusiastic about the project and has promised 100% commitment. He's confident and assured that he will deliver just enough votes in Kano and parts of the North west for the new party, while Obi is confident of his chances in the South.

Best part is that the National party secretary of the New party is from Benue state, a former member of the House of Rep from my senatorial district in Benue.

2023 will be INTERESTING cheesy

I pray it's True.

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Masterito(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
If an agreement is reached for him to hand over to Kwankwaso, I see nothing wrong. Besides it the time for a southern to rule according to APC.
Cajal:
U want kwankwanso to be his vp
A two term governor
A senator
A former minister ...
To be a VP to just an ex Governor
You need help

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Polchiz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

Remind me to come and bath with your tears after election.
Because I don't see reasoning in what you are saying
If you think Buhari will rig the election for Tinubu, then you are simply delusional. Buhari has nothing to lose. That is why he promised free and fair election.
Edo election, Anambra election, etc is a case study.
Tinubu has a lot of work to do.
No federal might to manipulate anything in his favour. Even El-Rufai struggled to win in Kaduna in 2019.
Kano and Katsina saved Buhari and with Kwankwaso, Tinubu should forget Kano and Katsina completely.
The only left is North Central.
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by richie3384: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:
All parties from both sides have agreed to the merger with details billed to be announced on Wednesday, the third force wheel is about to be unleashed!!!!

Little Hint:

The protégé representing Obi is from the same hometown as Kwankwaso, Kwankwaso himself is enthusiastic about the project and has promised 100% commitment. He's confident and assured that he will deliver just enough votes in Kano and parts of the North west for the new party, while Obi is confident of his chances in the South.

Best part is that the National party secretary of the New party is from Benue state, a former member of the House of Rep from my senatorial district in Benue.

2023 will be INTERESTING cheesy

This is a Great News once it's true so we can give it our all. I will wait. Young people in APC pls wake up and join this wagon

4 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by 9jii(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polchiz:

If you think Buhari will rig the election for Tinubu, then you are simply delusional. Buhari has nothing to lose. That is why he promised free and fair election.
No federal might to manipulate anything in his favour. Even El-Rufai struggled to win in Kaduna in 2019.
Kano and Katsina saved Buhari and with Kwankwaso, Tinubu should forget Kano and Katsina completely.
sure Buhari will not rig election for Tinubu.
But you saying kano and Katrina for kwankwaso clearly shows you don't know anything about Northern politics
Even PDP will do better than NNPP in kano and jigawa and Katrina, Katrina is not even suppose to be in the same sentence when we are talking of kwankwasiyya.
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Polchiz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:
But you saying kano and Katrina for kwankwaso clearly shows you don't know anything about Northern politics
Even PDP will do better than NNPP in kano and jigawa and Katrina, Katrina is not even suppose to be in the same sentence when we are talking of kwankwasiyya.
Just travel to North, go close to mosques in the evening. If you understand Hausa, you will know the candidate all the mallams are canvassing for in North West.
No need for argument or grammar.

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

See Mr Ajala with his analysis

grin
shatap what do you know.
wanna be political analysts
Hehehehe
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by meltech(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Merger when primaries has ended…. Abegi
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Tomek09(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:
That will only reduce the vote for Atiku, a win for Jagaban.
Tinubu has the least chances in this election. Lagos, Ogun are gone. No bloc votes for him in both States due to the presence of non-Yorubas there. He has Atiku to contend with in NW and NE irrespective of whom he chooses as V.P
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Prayfortheworld: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You see ur foolishness 50 percent for our land.. you are very stupid for this your foolish permutations.. shame no catch you. Go your stupid region and live there.. ode omo..
Come beat us na akpa amu grin grin
We're here to stay

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by DrGeoAngel: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Assetinvestor:

I just pray such coalition works out because if it does then it's game over for the two old and corrupt men trying to seize control of Nigeria.

Peter Obi will win in SE and SS resoundingly while Kwankwaso wins Kano and some states in NW.

Peter Obi will also win in Abuja, get half of Lagos votes and also get Christian votes from NC and NE.

If it works out. Then APC/PDP should just call Obi to congratulate him even before election day.

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Tomek09(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

Obi can only win south east and that's it
North is big No for him.
As a Northerner I can tell you Tinubu will get good percentage of vote from northern states. Kwara,kogi and Niger are sure for him.u know why.
South West, u don't need me to say anything
s/s Apc,pdp and LB will share their votes
Continue giving Tinubu hope. It's allowed that's Politics.
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Anugoson(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polchiz:

Just travel to North, go close to mosques in the evening. If you understand Hausa, you will know the candidate all the mallams are canvassing for in North West.
You are right! Those mallam down East always rate Kwankwaso above Atiku. They see Atiku as being corrupt and Kwankwaso as being a saint. It was shocking for me to see how much those core Northerners love the red cap chief. 2023 will be interesting!

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Tomek09(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polchiz:

Tinubu only has SW now.
helinues and other BATIANS are yet to face reality.

NW is gone with Kwankwaso.
NE is gone with Atiku
SE/SS are gone with Obi.
SW is for Tinubu.

The battle ground is NC.

North Central States.
Kwara—Tinubu will get votes here due to Yoruba population here.
Taraba—PDP has upper hand in Taraba.
Kogi—Both PDP/APC will get vote here.
Plateau—Will vote both PDP/APC if both parties present Muslim-Christian ticket.
Benue–All parties will get votes here.
Niger–Both PDP/APC will get votes here.

FCT–All parties will get votes here.

In all honesty, this election is looking so promising for Atiku and PDP.
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Tomek09(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Anugoson:

You are right! Those mallam down East always rate Kwankwaso above Atiku. They see Atiku as being corrupt and Kwankwaso as being a saint. It was shocking for me to see how much those core Northerners love the red cap chief. 2023 will be interesting!
Kwankwaso even got to highest votes in online polls. But his ambition won't fly beyond NW.
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by 9jii(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tomek09:

Continue giving Tinubu hope. It's allowed that's Politics.
Thanks for understanding the necessary.
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by obaaderemi: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

I'm sure this my nairaland account is older than you. Check n report.
grin
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Prayfortheworld: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Philipsdael:

God bless you.. this is not about tribe this is about getting it right in this country.
Because now that this regime had failed us. Everyone is going through hell no one was exempted expect you're rich no tribe or region Dy enjoy na everybody dy suffer am

I'm obideint

3 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Tomek09(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:
Don't mind Buhari. He doesn't help anyone in election once he(Buhari) is on the ballot. Apart from Sokoto and Kebbi with least voting population in NW, Kwankwaso is sweeping the rest of the 5 States in the region. Underate Kwankwasiyya movement at ur own peril. Ask Ganduje what he saw in his reelection in Kano until APC connived with INEC to declare the outcome inconclusive. Ganduje nearly lost.

2 Likes

Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Tomek09(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
9jii:

Thanks for understanding the necessary.
You BATIANS couldn't even mention States Tinubu is banking on winning outside SW. O ga oooo
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by 9jii(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polchiz:

Hahaha
I was born in Kebbi school in Sokoto working in kano. and frequent visits to Abuja and Lagos.
Hausa-fulani. Politics very important to me. I only resurface during election on this forum since 2009.
I have 4 majalisa we discuss politics all day
Re: The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! by Tomek09(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Polchiz:

That's why Muslim-Muslim ticket will affect Tinubu badly in North Central but me and BATIANS are not ready for this conversation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Progressive Governors’ Forum And Speakers Of APC States / If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down / A’ibom: Nsima Ekere’s Petition Ammendment Flops At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.