Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria (803 Views)

Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. / Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? / This Vehicle Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria by dubra: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2022
This land rover vehicle is needed from any location in Nigeria ��

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria by nativedoctor(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Come to lekki express way. Just after the second toll gate (tipper garage). There's a pace where they are sold and repaired.
If you want brand new contact coscharis motors at Awoyaya.
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria by dubra: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
nativedoctor:
Come to lekki express way. Just after the second toll gate (tipper garage). There's a pace where they are sold and repaired.
If you want brand new contact coscharis motors at Awoyaya.
pls can someone close to this place help me to verify pls
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria by YeyeBoyfriend: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
dubra:
send funds, I’ll drive there to check for you, btw I live on the mainland, so am going just for you

2 Likes

Re: This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria by nativedoctor(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
dubra:
The place is right by the express way.
Just clear immediately after the second toll gate and you will see lots of land rover defenders and you can make your enquiry.
Re: This Vehicle Is Needed No Matter The Location In Nigeria by dubra: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
nativedoctor:

The place is right by the express way.
Just clear immediately after the second toll gate and you will see lots of land rover defenders and you can make your enquiry.
am in anambra

(1) (Reply)

Freshly Arrived Tokunbo 2008 Pontiac Torrent / Lagos Cleared Foreign Used Honda Crosstour For 3.9m- 07084133615 / Registered Volkswagen Golf wagon Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.