Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East (33750 Views)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by meditator(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
PresidObi:
Insecurity came as a result of the last mistake from past elections.

Please vote Peter Obi for president.

He will engage the youths with productive ventures which will erase crime and banditry.

Peter Obi is a big investor in education, education will change the minds of the youths and turn them from crime.

Nigeria must be better.
For more jokes, text "PANDORA" to 419

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by MarkStephen130(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Finally, they've paid this nigga to defame PO... You're trying to get Biafra why not start from somewhere? Mtchew Ikpa means a desolate place. please remain there.. Nonsense
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by tonididdy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
I nor like tinibu
I nor like atiku
But trust me the most, I nor like Obi eitheri.
I def do not want to experience an Igbo presidency. It's will be too one-sided undecided

I was gunning for wike or osibbanjo... Now O don't even know what to do with my PVC.

Well we shall see what I do with my one vote... I dey observe!
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1536053663910739968

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1536050628266446849

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535984462294573058

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535900656250265600

I am Obi~Dient @RufusOnya Replying to @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/RufusOnya/status/1535902531301277696

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa Replying to @RufusOnya

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535906009407004673

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535899716491304961
He has collected money from the likes of Tinubu to derail the only Igbo man who has a good chance of winning Presidential elections. Maybe Igbos are truly cursed with disunity!

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by tonididdy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
MainJoe:

Do not worry. The time for change has come. Simon Ekpa is losing relevance. People are matching out to get their PVCs. Igbos are registering in mass all over the Nation. He has already failed.

This is his last chance to try to stay relevant. He is already sharing nude pics online. Which shows how shallow this figure is.

People are tired of his rants.

After this, he has no more rants to make.

Watch Igbos match out in mass to build a better Nigeria along with millions of Nigerians across the country who are sick and tired of poor leadership.
I'm sorry but I don't and will never trust igbos.
Would you use this tone if PO wasn't a candidate?
You and your brother would have called Nigeria "a ZOO" a thousand times over.
Well Simon is what you igbos made him before PO came!
Enjoy your creation... Own him with your full chest!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Subsea101: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
lol, idiot, you said no election last year, we did it... Soludo was elected, and you senseless dumb ass fellow, illiterate that knows nothing is there making noise, I told you to come out and make this threat if you are man enough, if you have the balls come out and don't cover your face Ewu Gambia.

You're there destroying our economy, driving investors away, killing innocent people,,, and you have the stupid guts to come out and talk nonsense.

Savagery101:
YOU ARE VERY STOOPID TO THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT ANAMBRA, WE BIAFRAN ARE NOT THE ONE TERRORISING THE SOUTH EAST, AS YOUR DSS BROTHERS. I KNOW YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FREEDOM THAT WHY YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE A MUMMY BOY IN YOUR CLOSET. NO ELECTION IN THE WHOLE BIAFRA LAND TILL MAZI NNAMDI KANU SAYS OTHERWISE, SO YOU CAN CRY FROM NOW TILL TOMORROW IT CANT CHANGE A THING.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Realist12: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

You wrote pure nonsense
Why do I say that? Because you wrote the statement in form of a question.

Which means you don't know. And if you don't know, why have an opinion?

Hausas have been in Onitsha since I was born

But you'd have to actually visit Onitsha to know that. So many of you have opinions about the SE without ever stepping foot in it.

Weird
You don't get it , do you? Hausa traders you mean they come to do business where they have comparative advantage not settle down it goes beyond that .. how easy is it for other tribes to acquire landed properties in your region are they allowed to participate in community developments. We have a lot of governors in the east that were born and bred in other regions.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by ityP(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
EnitoJ:
If Igbos are really serious about this Peter Obi project, this is the opportunity to put Simon Ekpa in his place by rising in unison and defeating ipob on their home soil. This will demonstrate to the rest of Nigeria that they're serious people. You can't claim to have solutions to Nigeria's problems when a bunch of miscreants are holding your homeland hostage.

Facts brother. If they don't deal with idiots like Simon Ekpa and end the nonsense sit-at-home in Igboland, then they are just deceiving themselves about getting Presidency

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by ityP(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tellwhat:

cheesy you just deceiving yourself

Has northerners been able to get rid of boko haram, iswap and the rest.
Has south western gotten rid of ododuwa freedom fighters and skull miners

Does who won't vote for Peter obi won't vote for him no matter what

But there is no voter apathy in the North or in the South West, despite Boko Haram and Oduduwa people. They are not threatened from voting during elections. In fact, even people in Borno then, still come out enmasse to vote. In Igboland, some were killed when they went to get PVC. Imagine what will happen during elections. Simon Ekpa and his men will disenfranchise voters in Igboland. That's a minus for Obi

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by MainJoe: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
tonididdy:

I'm sorry but I don't and will never trust igbos.
Would you use this tone if PO wasn't a candidate?
You and your brother would have called Nigeria "a ZOO" a thousand times over.
Well Simon is what you igbos made him before PO came!
Enjoy your creation... Own him with your full chest!

First of all, I am an Akwa Ibom person. So chill with the tribal talk.

I am talking with respect of the youths working hard to change the country. No one made Simon Ekpa.

The youths fighting for this country believe in Nigeria and do not see division. We saw at Lekki gate where Muslims and Christians, Rich and Poor, came together for a course.

They were not divided by tribe and did not call Nigeria Zoo.

They believe in Peter Obi and I believe he has what it takes to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by monex(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

So you agree your parents were tribalists?

indeed they were but didnt realise it like most of you. They had a subconscious bias against igbos but didnt know it
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by ikpumbe(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
The mumu that posted this is a pee poo supporter
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
monex:

indeed they were but didnt realise it like most of you. They had a subconscious bias against igbos but didnt know it

I am tired of you. Lmao!!! grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by einsteine(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi fans avoiding the Elephant in the room.

Where was Peter Obi when james Nwafor was running amok?
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by naijapips04: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
CilicMarin:
I Stand With Simon Ekpa, Our Onyendu!

No Election In The South East.

No election in SE will actually affect Tinubu more. Atiku and obi would easily get 25% in the SE.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by ogwumgbe: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Meksbig:
This Ekpa guy writes like nairaland trolls, manufacturing figures from thin air. How does he know that 0.05% of Igbos are against the referendum.

Simon Ekpa or whoever you call yourself, if you are man enough, come down home from your base and lead the battle in the front. I am sorry for those fools you have been brainwashing that don't know their left from their right. I will take you serious when you come to Nigeria and lead the battle in the front
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by ceede2: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Now nairaland symbolizes:

Rigging.
Secessionists.
I hope it is bullion van changing hands.

How can you see a man uniting the nation and then you try to tarnish it? Seun. Haba.

We have a decrease in the violence in the South East, due to electoral awakening.

However, you decide to push such a thread to the front page.

I am disappointed in you and this website.
Deactivate your account, it's simple, when your people speak again somebody we both see it in the front page. Blame your people with their self acclaim egoism.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Walllee: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
EnitoJ:
If Igbos are really serious about this Peter Obi project, this is the opportunity to put Simon Ekpa in his place by rising in unison and defeating ipob on their home soil. This will demonstrate to the rest of Nigeria that they're serious people. You can't claim to have solutions to Nigeria's problems when a bunch of miscreants are holding your homeland hostage.

Rubish,after defeating IPOB,Nigerians will treat Igbos like akpabio,and then subject us to laughing jackass.We will embrace the two anyone that comes to past we rejoice.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Augustenite(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
naptu2:
It seems that he has realised that some pro-Biafra agitators (especially members of the DOS) are now supporting Peter Obi, so he has now decided to confront them by attacking Peter Obi. Furthermore, note his threats against political rallies in the South-East. He has been making these threats in the past 2 or 3 days. The authorities and every well meaning person needs to do something about him before the elections.

� So no more Biafra? And you dey part of the people crying for Biafra land some years ago. So you suddenly believe in the same Biafra now? �

Onye confused people.

All we want is Referendum. No Election in our land. �
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by HobNobs14(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's clear now ooo everything MNK said about Nigeria and Northern Nigeria is happening..

Christians can't be stay with those Islamic Northerners those have bad hearts and useless believe...
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Savagery101: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
WE ARE TALKING OF FREEDOM, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DECEMBER CELEBRATION, EWU!
SupremeSpecimen:

I'm begging for you people to step into our compound with nonsense come December. Except this time I'll be there

You must n will collect
Hopefully you yourself dey front

Not to be imposing on people that don't know how to fight back

I will enjoy my December period .

No docile victims over here
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by deebrownneymar: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
How one man thinks he can speak for a whole tribe beats my imagination
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by SirWisy: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Simon Ekpa is an idiot.
Igbo youths are ready for him

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Tellwhat: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
ityP:

But there is no voter apathy in the North or in the South West, despite Boko Haram and Oduduwa people. They are not threatened from voting during elections. In fact, even people in Borno then, still come out enmasse to vote. In Igboland, some were killed when they went to get PVC. Imagine what will happen during elections. Simon Ekpa and his men will disenfranchise voters in Igboland. That's a minus for Obi
Not this time around. For the first time in decades Igbos have decided to vote. And mind you there are so many Igbos all over Nigeria. So much that it's even said that after the indigenous people of the state; the people with the next highest population is usually Igbos. If you go to Lagos after yorubas it's Igbos, after Kano indigines and northerners the next is Igbos, likewise so many other states
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by stanluiz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nairaland is against seccessionist yet biafra news is always on frontpage.

This Op, Naptu is under Simeon ekpa payroll that why he always promote on nairaland giving him so much publicity.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by SupremeSpecimen: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Savagery101:
WE ARE TALKING OF FREEDOM, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DECEMBER CELEBRATION, EWU!

FUVCK YOU N YOUR FREEDOM.
WE DON'T WANT YOUR TYPE FREEDOM

I don't know how much louder/clearer I can say it .

I'm a man. Born n breed in Onitsha
Come n call me ewu to my face n you're sure to collect your prize

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Eamandre(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is dis bastard normal at all....why can't he come here and lead these protests.
I'm an igbo blood and I stand against his policies and principles, he doesn't exhibit a bit of leadership skill or quality.
Please my Igbo brothers let us not be deceived in actualizing the Biafran cause this way. I believe most of us here are literate enough to spread this message of dialogue.
MNK will be ashamed and bitter with the way the cause is going now, this was never his modus of actualising the great Biafra nation.

Think twice umunnem na umunnam.
At the moment I still stay OBedIent isaiah 1:19
Udo diri unu
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by studentofTruth: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have always said it that Ekpa and co are bankrolled from Lagos/Ibadan Rd.
They're the product of a certain meeting following the EndSars.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by SupremeSpecimen: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realist12:
You don't get it , do you? Hausa traders you mean they come to do business where they have comparative advantage not settle down it goes beyond that .. how easy is it for other tribes to acquire landed properties in your region are they allowed to participate in community developments. We have a lot of governors in the east that were born and bred in other regions.

You're still asking questions instead of making a statement.
A question based on an assumption no less.

Give me a first person knowledge that justifies your opinion. THAT'S A STATEMENT

Of you or somebody you know trying to do business in the East

Giving me heresay opinions disguised as facts is pure trash
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by donatus101(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Savagery101:
HAS ELECTION BEEN CREDIBLE SINCE THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA? ASK YOURSELF WHO ARE THE PEOPLE ON THE FORFRONT OF THE PRESIDECIAL ELECTION STUFF? THEY ARE SAME CRIMINALS THAT HAS RAPED THE ECONOMY TO HER KNEELS AND THEY STILL USE SAME STOLLEN MONEY TO BRIBE THEIR WAY UP TO WINNING THE PRSIDENTIAL PRIMARIES AND YOU ARE HERE IN YOUR MUD HOUSE TYPING RUBBISH

My brother be reasonable this time. Let's all throw our full weight behind obi. Don't sabotage this movement listening to one idiot seated in his bedroom in Europe. I am sure even mnk supports obi.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by tonididdy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
MainJoe:

First of all, I am an Akwa Ibom person. So chill with the tribal talk.

I am talking with respect of the youths working hard to change the country. No one made Simon Ekpa.

The youths fighting for this country believe in Nigeria and do not see division. We saw at Lekki gate where Muslims and Christians, Rich and Poor, came together for a course.

They were not divided by tribe and did not call Nigeria Zoo.

They believe in Peter Obi and I believe he has what it takes to move Nigeria forward.
You belief is comical.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
ClassicMan202:
But come to think of this.... What if Peter Obi is just a ploy to distract Ndi Igbo from the call for Independence.. They will just prop him up, get all igbos to support him, then turn round and disgrace him on election day, so from then hence forth any call for independence will be rubbished as loser talk

Politics is much more than what you see...

No man can run for the presidency on his own, alot of ground work must be done. Maybe the cabals are somewhere gingering him and the youths.. Then on election day they will hire a few thugs per state especially the SW, SS and SE, chase all the youths from the polling stations.

Don't tell me they can't do it, because if they could get away with what they did at lekki toll gate then they can do anything and get away with it.

How exactly do you hope to get this independence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce / Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC / Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.