Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East (33753 Views)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by ProudImolite: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
All these clowns sef
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Divinemercyy: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Unknown Gun men have lost their good will when they move from Attacking Police and soldiers to kidnapping and Robbery , many of our villages have been overrun by Criminals ,

Geographically Boko Haram is more position for a Prolong fighting because of large size of territory , where will this criminals hide in the south east ? They can only succeed by Public corraboration but now they are criminals

Hmm
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
monex:

indeed they were but didnt realise it like most of you. They had a subconscious bias against igbos but didnt know it

Your igbo parents had a bias against igbos?
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by HeroicMeastro: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
PresidObi:
Insecurity came as a result of the last mistake from past elections.

Please vote Peter Obi for president.

He will engage the youths with productive ventures which will erase crime and banditry.

Peter Obi is a big investor in education, education will change the minds of the youths and turn them from crime.

Nigeria must be better.

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Kennydoc(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
ClassicMan202:
But come to think of this.... What if Peter Obi is just a ploy to distract Ndi Igbo from the call for Independence.. They will just prop him up, get all igbos to support him, then turn round and disgrace him on election day, so from then hence forth any call for independence will be rubbished as loser talk

Politics is much more than what you see...

No man can run for the presidency on his own, alot of ground work must be done. Maybe the cabals are somewhere gingering him and the youths.. Then on election day they will hire a few thugs per state especially the SW, SS and SE, chase all the youths from the polling stations.

Don't tell me they can't do it, because if they could get away with what they did at lekki toll gate then they can do anything and get away with it.

And you think there is any hope for Biafra in the next 50 years? You're a joker!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by emilo2bad: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Makowonda:
Election won't hold in the Southeast this,election won't hold in the Southeast that.But election keeps holding in the Southeast.
Be reasonable my friend how many people came out to vote in Anambra state governorship election less than 500,00

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Small1020: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
This man is fool and a coward. Let him come to Nigeria and be saying all this nonsense.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by naptu2: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Augustenite:

� So no more Biafra? And you dey part of the people crying for Biafra land some years ago. So you suddenly believe in the same Biafra now? �

Onye confused people.

All we want is Referendum. No Election in our land. �

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Poleski: 12:20am On Jun 14, 2022
This Simon Ekpa idiot has a serious mental problem.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by zudozz: 12:29am On Jun 14, 2022
This very brief, aki n paw-paw should stop referring to himself as biafran.

He is not Biafran. Any biafra he has in his mind and in his head is his own biafra.

From his father's house in Calabar or akwa ibom, he cannot say what will happen in Owerri or Onitsha. Not possible!
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Makowonda: 2:39am On Jun 14, 2022
emilo2bad:

Be reasonable my friend how many people came out to vote in Anambra state governorship election less than 500,00
Did the election hold or not?
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by ArewaNightmare: 4:41am On Jun 14, 2022
jmoore:
Any violence by Simon Ekpa, the federal government should be held responsible.

Why are they wasting time to TAKE OUT that fool and dump his body into the ocean?

Bcuz he's been sponsored by Government same way DOKUBO AND UCHE MEFOR declared new federal republic of BIAFRA and government kept mute bcuz it's their boys and since then no news about them again , they're waiting for NNAMFI KANU to be out so they can start their madtness again against him
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by naptu2: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Let's take stock.

So far on this thread it has been said that I am:

1) Pro-Biafra

2) Anti-Biafra

3) On Simon Ekpa's payroll

4) Against Simon Ekpa

5) In cahoots with Nairaland.

Isn't it absolutely wonderful for one person to be so many contradictory things at the same time? Isn't that pure magic?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by dfrost: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2022
naptu2:
Let's take stock.

So far on this thread it has been said that I am:

1) Pro-Biafra

2) Anti-Biafra

3) On Simon Ekpa's payroll

4) Against Simon Ekpa

5) In cahoots with Nairaland.

Isn't it absolutely wonderful for one person to be so many contradictory things at the same time? Isn't that pure magic?

In Nigerian parlance, 'no be juju be that?' cheesy grin uncle naptu2 cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by monex(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Your igbo parents had a bias against igbos?

not sure you read my message. My parents aren't igbo
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by monex(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2022
pocohantas:

I am tired of you. Lmao!!! grin grin
what did I do. The guy didnt read my message and assumed I was igbo because i was talking about tribalism
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2022
monex:

what did I do. The guy didnt read my message and assumed I was igbo because i was talking about tribalism

You did nothing jare. It is the way you accepted your parents were indeed tribalistic. I am sure the guy would be tired at that point. Such honesty dey weak person opponent. grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Bullahville: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tunechi5:
This one is in Finland giving instructions , imagine moses chilling in Canaan when it was time to lead the israelite out of Egypt

EKPA mean a fool in one Niger delta language...who is this f**l and where is he from? i dare say he is not even a Biafran man...a paid fraudster in diaspora.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
ceede2:
Deactivate your account, it's simple, when your people speak again somebody we both see it in the front page. Blame your people with their self acclaim egoism.

I am from Always Ibom State.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by citadels(f): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jesus Christ is coming soon and the world will become one anyways

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Colleague Killed Bolanle Raheem During Stop-And-search — Police Witness / PDP's Dauda Lawal Wins Zamfara Governorship Election 2023 / Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.