Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Passive Income: How To Earn In Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Passive Income: How To Earn In Dollars (313 Views)

Multiple Streams Of Whatsapp Income How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into An Atm. / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Kindle Publishing Income - How Profitable It Is Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income: How To Earn In Dollars by Sandra035: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Earn in Dollars: Amazon kdp

AMAZON KDP (fully, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon.

It's a self publishing arm of amazon.com that allows authors publish books directly without going through a third-party in the form of publishing houses and printing houses

Question: I don't know how to write or even have any writing skills, can i still make money from the Amazon KDP Course?

Answer:
The beauty of the Amazon KDP for smartphone blueprint is that you can create books and become a published author within a day even if you have no writing skills.

So, let’s say your book sells for 4.99 dollars. If you make 1 sale, Amazon takes 30% and you get 3.49 dollars. Now, imagine that you sell 100 copies of that 1 book in a month… HOW MUCH?

3.49 x 100 = $349 from 1 book!

Convert to naira at the rate of 550 naira/dollar. That is 191,950 Naira. IT IS POSSIBLE, even more than that.

It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by the Authors themselves FOR FREE.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is Upload your book, set price, and Amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

Why would Amazon do it for free? How does Amazon earn from it?

Simple. As your book sells, you give Amazon 30% of every copy of eBook sold, and 40% of paperback sold minus printing cost.

So having said that; How do you package short hot pdf documents that generate dollars for you monthly.

I have few steps that I will reveal to you now

Step 1: Set an income goal

How much do you want to make per month? Be very specific about it and after setting your goal, what plan do you have to crush that goal?

Let say for instance you set $1,000 per month as your goal.

If one pdf document makes you say $50, that means you need 4 of such pdf documents to get $200.

Then what you do is to put a plan in place on how to create the 40 pdf documents and get to work immediately.

No worry, I am gonna be showing how to go about that shortly ���.

If you earn between $50 - $100 per pdf document you create. What that means is that if you have 10 similar pdf documents, that will bring you between $500 - $1000 per month.

Do you know what's even sweeter about this Amazon kdp?

This is *PASSIVE INCOME*❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

A small PDF you package and upload on Amazon can become an asset that pays you for LIFE.

Amazon has over 300 million active users per month. So they can easily sell your books to their audience and send you your royalties every single month.

You do the work just once and then you get paid for the REST OF YOUR LIFE

Hey guys, I know we are still going through everything?

For those that want to start earning in dollars from Amazon KDP,

As an internet marketer that has generated over 20 million naira online, I want to recommend the Amazon kdp for smartphone for you.

This is something that has helped others do thousands of dollars online and will guide you on how to start

The Amazon KDP for SmartPhone course is no respecter of age, be you young or old, man or woman, it will work as long as you follow the clear instructions given in the course.

To learn more connect me here ���
Whatsapp:09079841584
Re: Passive Income: How To Earn In Dollars by Sandra035: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
We've listed a brand new & simple "Training" on how to start receiving a 4-5 Figure SALARY in Dollars from Amazon every month.

And you can do this by simply uploading 11-20 paged "Word Documents" into Amazon Kindle...

The Best Part is:

You Don't Have To Create The Document Yourself

You Don't Have to Pay any Writer

You Don't Have To Pay Any Advert on Amazon

You Don't Have to Advertise Your Books Anywhere

And you still get paid.

We call this the Passive Income Blueprint with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

You can't afford to miss this.

Let's go � �

To connect with me
Whatapp 09079841584

Sandra035:
Earn in Dollars: Amazon kdp

AMAZON KDP (fully, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon.

It's a self publishing arm of amazon.com that allows authors publish books directly without going through a third-party in the form of publishing houses and printing houses

Question: I don't know how to write or even have any writing skills, can i still make money from the Amazon KDP Course?

Answer:
The beauty of the Amazon KDP for smartphone blueprint is that you can create books and become a published author within a day even if you have no writing skills.

So, let’s say your book sells for 4.99 dollars. If you make 1 sale, Amazon takes 30% and you get 3.49 dollars. Now, imagine that you sell 100 copies of that 1 book in a month… HOW MUCH?

3.49 x 100 = $349 from 1 book!

Convert to naira at the rate of 550 naira/dollar. That is 191,950 Naira. IT IS POSSIBLE, even more than that.

It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by the Authors themselves FOR FREE.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is Upload your book, set price, and Amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

Why would Amazon do it for free? How does Amazon earn from it?

Simple. As your book sells, you give Amazon 30% of every copy of eBook sold, and 40% of paperback sold minus printing cost.

So having said that; How do you package short hot pdf documents that generate dollars for you monthly.

I have few steps that I will reveal to you now

Step 1: Set an income goal

How much do you want to make per month? Be very specific about it and after setting your goal, what plan do you have to crush that goal?

Let say for instance you set $1,000 per month as your goal.

If one pdf document makes you say $50, that means you need 4 of such pdf documents to get $200.

Then what you do is to put a plan in place on how to create the 40 pdf documents and get to work immediately.

No worry, I am gonna be showing how to go about that shortly ���.

If you earn between $50 - $100 per pdf document you create. What that means is that if you have 10 similar pdf documents, that will bring you between $500 - $1000 per month.

Do you know what's even sweeter about this Amazon kdp?

This is *PASSIVE INCOME*❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

A small PDF you package and upload on Amazon can become an asset that pays you for LIFE.

Amazon has over 300 million active users per month. So they can easily sell your books to their audience and send you your royalties every single month.

You do the work just once and then you get paid for the REST OF YOUR LIFE

Hey guys, I know we are still going through everything?

For those that want to start earning in dollars from Amazon KDP,

As an internet marketer that has generated over 20 million naira online, I want to recommend the Amazon kdp for smartphone for you.

This is something that has helped others do thousands of dollars online and will guide you on how to start

The Amazon KDP for SmartPhone course is no respecter of age, be you young or old, man or woman, it will work as long as you follow the clear instructions given in the course.

To learn more connect me here ���
Whatsapp:09079841584

(1) (Reply)

Trucks Available For Haulage Services / Doityourselfimmigration / A Few Days Ago, My Project, Newsotg.com, Hit 500,000 Users With An Average Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.