Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) (71060 Views)

Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Anita Joseph And Bobrisky On Set With Love Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by damiloladuke: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
OK
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by olancho: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
This lady called Bobrisky is pretty. Imagine he changed to woman and made it in life. Thank God he followed his instincts if not he would have ended up being an Agbero in Ojuelegba .
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by femiasaolu2014: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
IMO, I think Sabinus is a closeted gay man.

That's the only reason why someone of his stature keeps trolling Bobrisky online.

He isn't an upcoming skit maker who needs exposure,

So this constant trolling speaks volumes.

It can only be infatuation.

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by my3name(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
verybadmouth:
Sabinus find Bob trouble and he collect wotowoto. See as he and him papa collect insult wey e for just afoid.
Metchweww
How is that one collecting wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by pmc01(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aflick:
Who the hell is Sabinus?

Who the hell is Aflick?

2 Likes

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Loreettaa: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
pretydiva:
There's nothing funny here undecided
Life is not that hard. Don't frown too much.

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Bigdicck: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
MasterRahl:
angry

comrade, I've had enough vawulence for one day

2 Likes

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Loreettaa: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

That's the only reason why someone of his stature keeps trolling Bobrisky online.

Oshey gay detector.
What if they've planned it for an upcoming skit?

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Loreettaa: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
olancho:
This lady called Bobrisky is pretty. Imagine he changed to woman and made it in life. Thank God he followed his instincts if not he would have ended up being an Agbero in Ojuelegba .
grin grin you don dey eye Bob ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bobby sef na mumu grin grin grin

That's not sabinus official handle ��ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by 99guru(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op please add this one too, sabinus even called her senior man cheesy

Updating9JA:
I Saw this while driving and i parked to laugh !!!

Check below:

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Transcriber: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

come to politics section biko
leave him biko

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by generalwo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sabinus is probably the most gifted comedian in recent times.... He just makes people laugh out of nothing and does so without breaking a sweat

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realtord43:
Stop using your phone when you are driving!
In this Lagos traffic? You can even boil yam and make stew on Lagos traffic! grin

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by kmaster007: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wayward child Mr badt child

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Loreettaa:

Oshey gay detector.
Actually, Sabinus has been trolling Bob since last year. The shim blocked him on Instagram cause of troll and he push it down to Facebook.

Now Bob is threatening to arrest Sabinus if he don't quit trolling him,but that escalated the vawulence spirit in Sabinus full time cheesy

Anyway, Sabinus is using Bob to catch crusie when he is bored. The vawulence will continue to last till shim finally block him on every social media cheesy
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by femiasaolu2014: 3:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Loreettaa:

Oshey gay detector.

Sharap!!!
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by eteebanky1: 5:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Updating9JA:

Check below:

This sabinus, thief
Always wanting to reap where he did not soul

You won't cash out through peakmlk in Jesus name, ole thief
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by LordEclipse: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Updating9JA:

Check below:
Sabinus and trouble just be like Chibuzor and spare parts.you no fit separate them.
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

I don't really know and I don't think it's right to out someone without their consent but the guy that came on stage with him during his AMVCA award is openly gay, he's Godwin Maduagwu and he had a sex tape with his then boyfriend leak last year so maybe sabinus is his new man.....you might be right though because I was surprised when they both came on stage together to accept sabinus's award and we all acted like nothing happened,like everything has been swept under the rug
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Bigdicck:
comrade, I've had enough vawulence for one day
Blessed are you comrade grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by femiasaolu2014: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I don't really know and I don't think it's right to out someone without their consent but the guy that came on stage with him during his AMVCA award is openly gay, he's Godwin Maduagwu and he had a sex tape with his then boyfriend leak last year so maybe sabinus is his new man.....you might be right though because I was surprised when they both came on stage together to accept sabinus's award and we all acted like nothing happened,like everything has been swept under the rug

Yeah, I remember that episode.
He was outted by "Jeanslover". The way everyone unlooked like it was nothing shows that maybe Nigerians are finally coming around to accommodating things they already do in private, publicly.

I stand by my postulation that Sabinus is a closeted gay man though.

Its his life and I am not condemning him.
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Freestainworld:
This sabinus no go kill person before em time, it's good to always remind the idiot that he is a man.
Sure.
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Yeah, I remember that episode.
He was outted by "Jeanslover". The way everyone unlooked like it was nothing shows that maybe Nigerians are finally coming around to accommodating things they already do in private, publicly.

I stand by my postulation that Sabinus is a closeted gay man though.

Its his life and I am not condemning him.
Actually gistlover was the one who outed him. Apparently, Nigerians attitudes are really changing towards the community. It's obvious, I mean seeing how Godwin followed him on stage and everyone didn't see it as anything really shocked me.
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2022
twilliamx:

Why u de embarrass this handsome man by comparing him to bobrisky

grin
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2022
SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT THIS BOBRISKY DONT HAVE PENIS OOOO grin ... I REMEMBERED HIM BUYING PAD grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by femiasaolu2014: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Actually gistlover was the one who outed him. Apparently, Nigerians attitudes are really changing towards the community. It's obvious, I mean seeing how Godwin followed him on stage and everyone didn't see it as anything really shocked me.

"Jeanslover" == "Gistlover"

Moreover I won't be able to pick Godwin out of a lineup and I am sure 99.99999% of Nigerians have ever heard of the name or care about him

1 Like

Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Odogwu46: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2022
If you are address by the way you dress why are they calling Bobrisky a man?
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Stallionhorse: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Freestainworld:
This sabinus no go kill person before em time, it's good to always remind the idiot that he is a man.
sabinus and bobrisky are very good friends and this is just how they tease each other.. But since you be mumu man u will take it personal.. Do you know how many IG live they always do and how there joke with each other?? Cave man.. By the was bobrisky is a lady.. Mumu
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

"Jeanslover" == "Gistlover"

Moreover I won't be able to pick Godwin out of a lineup and I am sure 99.99999% of Nigerians have ever heard of the name or care about him
Still the "holier than thou crew" would've called for him to be arrested but I guess he's that B list celeb who frequently hangs out with stars
Re: Between Sabinus And Bobrisky On Facebook (Photo) by Hadassah2021: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sabinus always look for trouble, why you no allow sleeping dogs theyto be. Some people are sane when they are not talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.