Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center (30453 Views)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Dmacqh(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
No matter the problem you are facing , once you come to nairaland, you must laugh .

Someone said one B advocate to check his conscience well... lol.

I have been laughing on this thread .
Nigerians get yabs and cruise. Imagine if we get correct President that won’t be tourist to London hospital ?

Just be Obidient, it’s better than batifice.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by CaseSensitive(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
smatt1711:
Anything you can do to help save the situation is welcoming , even the people that traveled out can’t wait For Nigeria to be fixed so that they can all come back home , many are tired of different levels of discrimination they face in foreign lands.

If people can add another 8 years to there current age, most people will realize they have wasted there journey on this Earth ,another 8 years of darkness (without electricity) is what people should really give a serious thought about , the world has far gone ahead of us , even some lower African countries we normally give help to now has a better life than us.

We now have more poor people than India and China put together, this are countries we where at pare with, the only thing they got right was leadership, may God help us .

Words of the wise. People with mental constipation and verbal diarrhoea just don't get it
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by K4daniel: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
OmG people are not even talking about Atiku, or maybe only the north, the battle is somehow going in the face of Tinubu and Obi...if only they don't rig this election then the voice of Nigerians will speak.

As per donating your father's church for the period of election..is wrong, the church of God is not a market for selling votes, please don't.

Also because the people you're fighting or doing this for don't care you exist and the result is more of rigging than you think because of the corrupt practices of our leaders in the system, I am just smiling reading your epistle, Nigerians do all sorts, remember the young man that said he would trek from Lagos to Abuja because of a Nigerian president...even in this coming election a lady said she wants to take a whole one year leave for Obi, you may say she is looking for a change or being loyal I call it misplacement of priority because you waste your time and energy over a system that needs to be corrected by amending the so called useless 1999 constitutions. Until that's achieved I am afraid only God can help.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Kylectron: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
verybadmouth:
Igbos are crying Peter Obi because of Marginalization. Youths from other tribes dey cry Obi for a better Nigeria. Now I understand Nigerians are far away from understanding what they want. Una still dey joke.
The same man that was dancing and singing with PDP chieftains months ago. Make una no wise

OP leave obi 4 us
Obi na confirm scam
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by shantti(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:
We are voting BAT there

Imagine the initial of someone you want to vote for, bat. A nocturnal animals who can't see during the day.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Greazyman99: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
�✊ Aluta continua !!
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Midex88(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice Move.

Obi is a Goal....

OBEDIENTLY OBIFIED
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by ygowon: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
verybadmouth:
Igbos are crying Peter Obi because of Marginalization. Youths from other tribes dey cry Obi for a better Nigeria. Now I understand Nigerians are far away from understanding what they want. Una still dey joke.
The same man that was dancing and singing with PDP chieftains months ago. Make una no wise

Obi na confirm scam
Oya, tell us who is not scam we are to vote.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by sonature1: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
verybadmouth:

Obi na confirm scam

The question you should ask yourself is "Why did Obi leave PDP?" On the credibility scale, the worst of Obi is better than the best of Tinubu and Atiku combined.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Bishop95(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

We are voting Tinubu dear, forget the scammer Obi

Na to vote your ancestors join.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Atm99(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:
Ok nice one

We will collect our PVCs and vote Tinubu! cheesy
suffer no dey tired you? Get sense and vote the best candidate #Peter Obi
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Washington505: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onyi22:
My brother you are only wasting your time n strength. Obi will not win

To slap you dey hungry me. Echoic slap.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Lexusgs430: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Let's see a picture of the church building...........
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by deavicky(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

I can't believe I share country with some kind of people.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by obinoral1179(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onetenth:
I think it's high time every citizen in Nigeria wants to troop out and vote their preferred candidate for 2023 elections. We need to vote what our hearts wants and getting the PVC is the first important step.

Everyone has started doing their part because they still love their fatherland, we all can't JAPA because we can't afford the bills or probably we can't leave some of our loved ones behind. So what's the way forward to make our dear nation Great again? Voting the right candidate is the answer.

The youths eyes are now cleared, they all want to vote for their choice. And as a Nigeria youth who is also a young father, who wants the best for himself and his born and unborn children, I will be donating my dad's church as a PVC center if it is needed from INEC.

Any information or suggestions regarding this idea will be highly welcome.

Let's all join hands together and fight to regain our dear nation from bad, corrupt and tribalistic leaders.

This should be in front page for wider audience
is Your Dad church a ward or Pu centre...
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by God1stson(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onetenth:
I think it's high time every citizen in Nigeria wants to troop out and vote their preferred candidate for 2023 elections. We need to vote what our hearts wants and getting the PVC is the first important step.

Everyone has started doing their part because they still love their fatherland, we all can't JAPA because we can't afford the bills or probably we can't leave some of our loved ones behind. So what's the way forward to make our dear nation Great again? Voting the right candidate is the answer.

The youths eyes are now cleared, they all want to vote for their choice. And as a Nigeria youth who is also a young father, who wants the best for himself and his born and unborn children, I will be donating my dad's church as a PVC center if it is needed from INEC.

Let's all join hands together and fight to regain our dear nation from bad, corrupt and tribalistic leaders.

The kind of leader you cited above can only perform when he is OBIdient to Nigerians.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Jimmy231: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bros small sense like this no they your head
Onetenth:

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Jimmy231: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Haha please don’t do this Na all of us go suffer am
blackpanda:
Ok nice one

We will collect our PVCs and vote Tinubu! cheesy
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Jimmy231: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Etun ti bere Efesoribu
blackpanda:

Thanks dear. My conscience overwhelmingly says Tinubu 2023
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by jaxxy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

Tinubu is on his own.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Help2020:

OK. Pls can you list the record here let me see? I have not made up my mind on who to vote for,kindly let me see the record pls.

1. Never owed civil servants their salaries. Always paid them as at when due. Only once did he owe for two months which he paid the arrears and bonus as compensation.
2. Free education for Lagos State owned schools. @ university level, free education for indigenes only.
3. Reformed the health ministry. Renovated govt owned hospitals, built maternity hospitals in all the local govts, free healthcare for children under 18 and elderly folks. Free eye care and surgeries for elderly folks too. Also subsidized drugs. Provided more ambulances across the local govts and on expressways too.
4. Created new agencies thereby creating more jobs for lagosians, generating more revenue and halting dependence on fed allocation.
5. Some igbos became house of assembly members.
6. Improved the outlook and ambience of Lagos State generally.
7. Introduced spelling bee/one-day gov.
8. Changed prisoner's camp to a skills acquisition center.
9. Introduced BRT system.

His notable awards below:

- Best Governor for 2001 by the Nigerian/Belgian Chamber of Commerce,

- Winner of 2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment (by the federal ministry of works and UN habitat Group),

- 2000 Best Computerized Government in Nigeria (by the Computer Association of Nigeria),

- 2003 Green Crystal Award for Enhancing the Value of the Environment (by Clean-Up Nigeria (CUN),

- 2002 Healthcare Award as the best provider of best health services in Nigeria, Presidential Merit Award for technological Development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers,

- 2001 National Literacy award for outstanding contribution to mas literacy,

- Co-winner of 2002 Outstanding Alumnus award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC),

- 2001 Distinguished Alumnus Award by Chicago State University,

- Distinguished Service Award for Exemplary Leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group,

- Certificate of Commendation by the national Conference of Black mayors,

- Silver Jubilee Anniversary Award as Labour Friendly Governor by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural gas Workers (NUPENG) and

- Award of Recognition by Nigerian Berge Limited for the initiation of the independent power project (IPP).

There you have it!!
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Edoziesmart(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
verybadmouth:

Obi na confirm scam
Are you not tired of using this line to campaign for your slave master thiefnibu?
It is well...
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Edoziesmart(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jimmy231:
Bros small sense like this no they your head
You that have sense we've seen you.

So using his late dad churche for pvc registration center is now bad or the INEC officials will take the building from him after issuing pvc to people?
You are the one that need sense pass.

Anyway, I'm 100% sure you are below 25 judging from your reasoning.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Edoziesmart(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
K4daniel:
OmG people are not even talking about Atiku, or maybe only the north, the battle is somehow going in the face of Tinubu and Obi...if only they don't rig this election then the voice of Nigerians will speak.

As per donating your father's church for the period of election..is wrong, the church of God is not a market for selling votes, please don't.

Also because the people you're fighting or doing this for don't care you exist and the result is more of rigging than you think because of the corrupt practices of our leaders in the system, I am just smiling reading your epistle, Nigerians do all sorts, remember the young man that said he would trek from Lagos to Abuja because of a Nigerian president...even in this coming election a lady said she wants to take a whole one year leave for Obi, you may say she is looking for a change or being loyal I call it misplacement of priority because you waste your time and energy over a system that needs to be corrected by amending the so called useless 1999 constitutions. Until that's achieved I am afraid only God can help.
North are pulling tremendous weight for Atiku now. One thing is that most of them are not on social media to publise and campaign for their rightful presidential candidate.

They do it via verbal talk.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by efficiencie(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Onetenth:

You for donate your family house too na. Una mumu never do una. Your PVC is useless. If Atiku wins everybody is dead because that's the meaning of his name. If Tinubu wins Nigeria will become like Mushin. If Peter Obi wins it's either they kill him or force him to do the bidding of the cabal. Your salvation by the PVC is dead on arrival.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by verybadmouth(m): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Are you not tired of using this line to campaign for your slave master thiefnibu?
It is well...
I don't know who Peter Obi is and I don't care to know.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Help2020: 1:26am On Jun 14, 2022
nighter:

1. Never owed civil servants their salaries. Always paid them as at when due. Only once did he owe for two months which he paid the arrears and bonus as compensation.
2. Free education for Lagos State owned schools. @ university level, free education for indigenes only.
3. Reformed the health ministry. Renovated govt owned hospitals, built maternity hospitals in all the local govts, free healthcare for children under 18 and elderly folks. Free eye care and surgeries for elderly folks too. Also subsidized drugs. Provided more ambulances across the local govts and on expressways too.
4. Created new agencies thereby creating more jobs for lagosians, generating more revenue and halting dependence on fed allocation.
5. Some igbos became house of assembly members.
6. Improved the outlook and ambience of Lagos State generally.
7. Introduced spelling bee/one-day gov.
8. Changed prisoner's camp to a skills acquisition center.
9. Introduced BRT system.

His notable awards below:

- Best Governor for 2001 by the Nigerian/Belgian Chamber of Commerce,

- Winner of 2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment (by the federal ministry of works and UN habitat Group),

- 2000 Best Computerized Government in Nigeria (by the Computer Association of Nigeria),

- 2003 Green Crystal Award for Enhancing the Value of the Environment (by Clean-Up Nigeria (CUN),

- 2002 Healthcare Award as the best provider of best health services in Nigeria, Presidential Merit Award for technological Development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers,

- 2001 National Literacy award for outstanding contribution to mas literacy,

- Co-winner of 2002 Outstanding Alumnus award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC),

- 2001 Distinguished Alumnus Award by Chicago State University,

- Distinguished Service Award for Exemplary Leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group,

- Certificate of Commendation by the national Conference of Black mayors,

- Silver Jubilee Anniversary Award as Labour Friendly Governor by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural gas Workers (NUPENG) and

- Award of Recognition by Nigerian Berge Limited for the initiation of the independent power project (IPP).

There you have it!!
But why didn't he use the hospital he built when he was sick? Why going to London?
Bro this is suppose to be a reason to vote against him. Can you go for medical treatment outside Nigeria? I guess No Many millions of Nigerians can't afford it,but our leaders that should built a good one for us goes outside for their treatment. Bro think deep,I have nothing against this man,but let's think about our country first.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by 2sexycom(m): 2:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Sultty:
just think it through. To me is an unnecessary risk
what risk? una with una ye ye negativity. if u sef like, no do ur part to help the situation. APC has made another move to ban social media and arrest people just yesterday.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by harmony75: 2:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Onetenth:

There's really going to be a great turnaround in Nigeria by the youths I love it.. God bless you it is possible you can notify your local government council office �❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow / President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures) / Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.