Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center (30475 Views)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by jimmynauty: 2:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Onetenth:
I think it's high time every citizen in Nigeria wants to troop out and vote their preferred candidate for 2023 elections. We need to vote what our hearts wants and getting the PVC is the first important step.

Everyone has started doing their part because they still love their fatherland, we all can't JAPA because we can't afford the bills or probably we can't leave some of our loved ones behind. So what's the way forward to make our dear nation Great again? Voting the right candidate is the answer.

The youths eyes are now cleared, they all want to vote for their choice. And as a Nigeria youth who is also a young father, who wants the best for himself and his born and unborn children, I will be donating my dad's church as a PVC center if it is needed from INEC.

Any information or suggestions regarding this idea will be highly welcome.

Let's all join hands together and fight to regain our dear nation from bad, corrupt and tribalistic leaders.

This should be in front page for wider audience

Donation drones. Let's donate for our good

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by princewarri1985: 3:19am On Jun 14, 2022
"There was a country" i know say you donating your father church don even japa too
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by DAwest7: 4:25am On Jun 14, 2022
blackpanda:
Ok nice one

We will collect our PVCs and vote Tinubu! cheesy
who is WE ?are you?
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 5:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Jimmy231:
Haha please don’t do this Na all of us go suffer am

Did Anambra people tell u that they enjoyed under obi
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2022
deavicky:
I can't believe I share country with some kind of people.

Byeeee go to cameroun!
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Atm99:
suffer no dey tired you? Get sense and vote the best candidate #Peter Obi

Tinubu is the best candidate. Obi is a scammer
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2022
FLYFIRE:

OUR COLLECTIVE GODLY CONSCIENCE THINKS PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI IS MOST SUITABLE TO RULE NIGERIA AT THIS TIME

No sir
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 5:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Jack005:
Did he call Tinubu or Obis name? If you feel Tinubu is your choice, vote for him without calling names

Why? The name de pepper u

TINUBU grin
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 5:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Help2020:

Why do you want to vote tinubu bro?

because he has demonstrated exceeding capacity to lead. He's a legend. The peter obi that everyone is making noise about is living in Lagos o. U can't compare both.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:56am On Jun 14, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Yesterday, our man of God announced that INEC officials will be within the church premises to do voters' card registration, collection and transfer of polling units of voters.

Nigerians are waking up to the realities of the situation in the country
It is a ploy to Christianize pvc registeration. We no go gree
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by cPapaAjascO: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2022
blackpanda:
Ok nice one

Tinubu is a walking corpse !!!
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Onetenth:
I think it's high time every citizen in Nigeria wants to troop out and vote their preferred candidate for 2023 elections. We need to vote what our hearts wants and getting the PVC is the first important step.

Everyone has started doing their part because they still love their fatherland, we all can't JAPA because we can't afford the bills or probably we can't leave some of our loved ones behind. So what's the way forward to make our dear nation Great again? Voting the right candidate is the answer.

The youths eyes are now cleared, they all want to vote for their choice. And as a Nigeria youth who is also a young father, who wants the best for himself and his born and unborn children, I will be donating my dad's church as a PVC center if it is needed from INEC.

Let's all join hands together and fight to regain our dear nation from bad, corrupt and tribalistic leaders.

Nonsense, so you want to Christianize pvc registration to become a Christian thing. Did inec say they don't have offices and poling units? Let the traditionist donate their shrine too for pvc collection and registration.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2022
God bless you
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2022
God bless you
God will help us to eradicate all this old greedy evil men in our government. Amen
Nigeria will rise again
We shall be giant of africa again not looter anymore. amen
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2022
cPapaAjascO:
Tinubu is a walking corpse !!!

Yes, all the more reason why we LOVE him grin
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Jones4190(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2022
not church of god again but your late father's church right?
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by caxi(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2022
This is why Buhari called us lazy youth, all this unseriousness, pls u are responsible for ur failure these old men has used our youth and now we are fraustratenly growing old. pls think wise and vote for ur next 8years
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by eburuu: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Jagaban or nothing

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Help2020: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2022
blackpanda:

because he has demonstrated exceeding capacity to lead. He's a legend. The peter obi that everyone is making noise about is living in Lagos o. U can't compare both.
I don't know why you had to bring Lagos in,but do you know Lagos was Nigeria capital city for over 66 years even before tinubu was born?
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by luxestrap: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
We replicate the latest apple watch straps and deliver them to you at a fraction of the price. Our Replica Bands are compatible with Apple Watch Series.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by phemmyfour: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Onetenth:

When you say "donate" .....you mean you won't collect the building back? Abeg check again the meaning of "donate"
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Jimmy231: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Oni so ri re
Edoziesmart:

You that have sense we've seen you.

So using his late dad churche for pvc registration center is now bad or the INEC officials will take the building from him after issuing pvc to people?
You are the one that need sense pass.

Anyway, I'm 100% sure you are below 25 judging from your reasoning.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by cPapaAjascO: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2022
blackpanda:

Yes, all the more reason why we LOVE him grin
...and that speaks volume of ur personality and reveals clearly how u reason. Shameful!!!
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by userplainly(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2022
blackpanda:
Ok nice one

Hunger merchant
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Psoul(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Onetenth:

Nice move, but think of the down side of it.
This is Nigeria where vawulence has become the order of the day.
If anything goes wrong, they will set the building ablaze.
There will be no compensation.
Family members will come after u.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Help2020:

But why didn't he use the hospital he built when he was sick? Why going to London?
Bro this is suppose to be a reason to vote against him. Can you go for medical treatment outside Nigeria? I guess No Many millions of Nigerians can't afford it,but our leaders that should built a good one for us goes outside for their treatment. Bro think deep,I have nothing against this man,but let's think about our country first.

Maybe you should ask him why he didn't use the hospital he built.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Help2020: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
nighter:

Maybe you should ask him why he didn't use the hospital he built.
So you don't even know and you want to vote him so that he keep going abroad for treatment?
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Help2020:

So you don't even know and you want to vote him so that he keep going abroad for treatment?

Ok since you don't want to ask him, maybe you should instruct Peter Obi to ask him.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Help2020: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
nighter:

Ok since you don't want to ask him, maybe you should instruct Peter Obi to ask him.
Stop shifting the post. You listed his achievement and I only asked you one question and now you want me to ask him. Before you listed his achievement which don't you get the full answer to all question pertaining ur candidate?
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Help2020:
Stop shifting the post. You listed his achievement and I only asked you one question and now you want me to ask him. Before you listed his achievement which don't you get the full answer to all question pertaining ur candidate?

Ogbeni, direct your grievances to Peter Obi. Tinubu is not your father's mate.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Wwwq: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good for you
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Help2020:

I don't know why you had to bring Lagos in,but do you know Lagos was Nigeria capital city for over 66 years even before tinubu was born?

so was calabar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Buhari Indimi, Stuns In New Photos / Solomon Ogunji Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.