Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) (33082 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by pharmaking: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
MartinsD12:

If you praying for this country to get better and you still want to vote atiku and tinubu you are the problem of these country

THESE COUNTRY?

How many countries are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:
I am beginning to believe that some Nigerians deserve to die suffering.

In the first place, how can you be praying for a better country and also complaining of a retrogressing country and yet Atiku and Tinubu are your best choice?
Is that not pure madness in the highest order?

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

A master strategy who brought upon Nigerians a disastrous leader in form of buhari, you want to reward him with Presidency for a job Weldon abi.

He's now telling you he wants to solve the problems the buhari he brought created. Pure madness.

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering in you must make sure you don't apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership, sorry oo.

Even if it would only be my vote LP garnered that day, I will feel fulfilled.

Tell me 7 points or reasons why I should vote Obi?
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by kingyakos: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
hopman98:
Nope bro, this is what Pandora should be doing, consultation and unification but na who he wan consult? the mkpurummiri youths?

Abeg no vex for this question wey i want ask u.
Has buhari government in anyway put this country in the right direction?....
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by edungene7: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
initial gra gra them never blow whistle this one done dey run from pillar to post we will never forget the innocent souls that was wasted at Lekki toll gate u think we are still in the outdated era of money bag politics u go later they waka to collect yr money back if u doubt me ask the politician way faint for delta every done wise up
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by emmi14: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by emmi14: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
edungene7:
initial gra gra them never blow whistle this one done dey run from pillar to post we will never forget the innocent souls that was wasted at Lekki toll gate u think we are still in the outdated era of money bag politics u go later they waka to collect yr money back if u doubt me ask the politician way faint for delta every done wise up
Hahahahahahahah Onye comedy
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by NakedTruth4eva: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
hopman98:
Nope bro, this is what Pandora should be doing, consultation and unification but na who he wan consult? the mkpurummiri youths?
How many votes will Ogbonnaya Onu give him? Someone that can't even help himself will help your Tinubu grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by plaindealer: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
The supposedly sick man is a work horse, still working hard, not taking his victory for granted, still reaching out, still consulting, still humble and still listening across the board.....

While some lazy candidates are still a million miles behind, sleeping on duty, one is still snoring in Dubai, another one sent his supporters to insult, abuse and attack other people on the internet.

Asiwaju is the gold standard for leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by bmsteady(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:

In the first place, how can you be praying for a better country and also complaining of a retrogressing country and yet Atiku and Tinubu are your best choice?

You're suffering oo, and you're still the diehard fans your slave master!! What kind of human being do that??

A master strategy who brought upon Nigerians a disastrous leader in form of buhari, you want to reward him with Presidency for a job Weldon abi.

He's now telling you he wants to solve the problems the buhari he brought created. Pure madness.

You know in your subconscious that you're toying the wrong line, but that spirit of suffering in you must make sure you don't apply common sense.

That's how majority of you did in 2015, and you're still the most affected person by your masters unfortunate leadership, sorry oo.

What we need is BAT, is not going there to fix Nigeria, each region will make union of Nigeria or federation of Nigeria GREAT

BAT: his mission is clear, simple and precise.
Return us back to the system we agreed before independent

Each region will fix her own region and develop as they like

We want BAT to restate back the regional system of government the Ibo people suspended in January 15, 1966

We don't want contractions again

We want federation of Nigeria

BAT2023
Odua Nation

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Benoxvals(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin can you see

Tinubu is doing everything to strengthen his hold on the nation.... grin

Searching for political ( powerful) agents across the country... despite the fact that he is from a ruling party.. grin

This is what they call politics.... grin

Go and study how Nigerian got her independent.
Read about social revolution as well.
Power truly belong to the people.
Truth is..Tinubu has not started facts about how he will engineer the affairs of this country.He is just busy sharing billions and making promises.
He has spent millions of dollars in the primaries and he is desperate.How do u think he plan to recover all the money he spent eh...he is just same old politician that will ruin this country the more.
How could people be campaigning for a man that practically unleashed Buhari on us?SMH
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Jones4190(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Have you heard any noise or closure of markets in Borno , Yobe , Kano , Katsina & Zamfara states for PVC. They do their own thing without fanfare and they will cancel ya ya ya ya votes quietly and moved back to their markets .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by kens01: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:

To some extent you have a point but please how is Peter Obi a better candidate?Mention any 5 reasonable things Peter Obi achieved as Anambra State Governor or is it this same Peter Obi that took Government money to use his to fund his family business (Next) while the state was lacking you better choice wisely...a weak Tinubu his far better than him 10 times

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by kens01: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
kens01:
To some extent you have a point but please how is Peter Obi a better candidate?Mention any 5 reasonable things Peter Obi achieved as Anambra State Governor or is it this same Peter Obi that took Government money to use his to fund his family business (Next) while the state was lacking you better choice wisely...a weak Tinubu his far better than him 10 times

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by archbishop007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:

I understand your pure analysis. LP up and down pls lemme ask you a question is he not the same Obi that governed Anambra for good 8yrs? Is he not the same man that's changing party like others? From APGA to PDP, now LP presidential candidate. It's high time we respect everyone opinions. I think as an individual you're free to vote for any candidate of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by whirlout: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
The guy looks unhealthy..unfortunately Nigerians never learn their lessons...its like the slave entality is his their DNA. Another medical tourist president loading
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by kingcolearchive: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
You can start saving for your dirty December now o. Just put your money in fair save by fair money and let the interest start adding up for you.

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by TinubuSupport(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu the talk of the town
Jagaban of Nigeria ,
Continue to bask in victory, build bridges , get others in involved, victory in polls is a collective responsibility of like minds
Asiwaju is here ,2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by TinubuSupport(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:
The supposedly sick man is a work horse, still working hard, not taking his victory for granted, still reaching out, still consulting, still humble and still listening across the board.....

While some lazy candidates are still a million miles behind, sleeping on duty, one is still snoring in Dubai, another one sent his supporters to insult, abuse and attack other people on the internet.

Asiwaju is the gold standard for leadership.
Asiwaju is the talk of the moment
He is a unifier and a democrat!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Some are doing online consultations..
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Cromagnon: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:

nobody stop you from running o
Anambra still the way obi met it
Pm make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Cromagnon: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bomboiy:
Tinubu doesn't even rate the common masses,zero interview,zero press conference. Just jumping around from one politician house to the other like frog.
all the interview from others Wetin you gain
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
00FFT00:

Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him Purchasing The Win At The APC Primary

Any Yoruba man, woman, boy and girl that supports any Igbo candidate in 2023 election is a confirmed fool. This abuse, maligning and curse is beyond comprehension. How can you be embittered to the same people whose support you will seek later. No one wins both ways!
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Echoban: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
madjune:
Funny thing is, Nigeria doesn't need politics to fix its economic woes right now.

What the country needs is a fixer, not a political gamer.

Tinubu doesn't know what time it is.

This politics he's playing is Wazobia stuff, same script played by past politicians and once in power, they'd start fighting with people they dined with on their way up

U have evidence for this assertion?? Or u're just insinuating??
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by ndidibabe(f): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
SensualMan:
Yeye! Afonja man begging Omo Ibo for votes.
Useless set of people, no wonder they are called Unity beggars.
If e easy without Igbos, run am urself naa... I thought u were a king maker who needed no one?
An Arthritic old senile man with parkinson disease, Postrate and a leaking anu's who should be on wheel chair managing his miserable life until Allah calls him is here with a desperate ambition. With which arthritic leg will he use and transverse the nook and cranny of Nigeria? angry
Yeye man.

Naijireyia Sai Asiwaju Peter Okwute Bola Obi!
The Jagaban Nigeria!
Lol. Unfortunately, he is the next president. Politics is a game of number. Obi does not have the popularity.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Seriously this man is the only man doing his home work.. While one is there thinking that he has won the election due to online polls, another is there thinking he has won simply because he's a Northerner and would get Northern votes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by 00FFT00(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

Any Yoruba man, woman, boy and girl that supports any Igbo candidate in 2023 election is a confirmed fool. This abuse, maligning and curse is beyond comprehension. How can you be embittered to the same people whose support you will seek later. No one wins both ways!

Until you ditch your tribal glasses and look at our predicament in Nigeria with a national and humanitarian pair of glasses, you will continue to make the mistake you made above.

Telling the truth as it is does not evaluate to the vilification of your candidate, or ethnic witch-hunting. Tinubu purchased the APC primary and you know that to be true.

What you sort to do here is called tribalism. Stop it.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:

You're wasting your vote 9n that pandora man? Good luck to you
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by whirlout: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
TinubuSupport:

Asiwaju is the talk of the moment
He is a unifier and a democrat!

I 'll give him that much for sure. The guy is been grinding and building bridges within his party since his victory. I dont know really know what that translates to for the masses but I guess we 'll see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by harsysky(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
ImDStar:

On point!!!
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Akponmfet: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
All these Biafran politicians are irrelevant, Onu can't even give Tinubu 5 thousand votes.
If I was Tinubu I won't be wasting my time on Biafran politicians.
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by SeniorBros1: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
He keeps visiting these old and useless people, we will see how many votes they will give him against Nigeria youth. Hope these old men will be able to snatch ballot boxes for him cos any motherfvcker near ballot box go see e God face to face that same day. The youth should also be ready to match violence with violence if anyone try to steal out votes. I come in peace
Re: Tinubu Visits Ogbonnaya Onu After Defeating Him At The APC Primary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
00FFT00:

Until you ditch your tribal glasses and look at our predicament in Nigeria with a national and humanitarian pair of glasses, you will continue to make the mistake you made above.

Telling the truth as it is does not evaluate to the vilification of your candidate, or ethnic witch-hunting. Tinubu purchased the APC primary and you know that to be true.

What you sort to do here is called tribalism. Stop it.

O o o, so it isn't tribalism when you people call others Fulani slaves?; it isn't tribalism when you abuse other people's democratically considered choices?; it isn't tribalism when you call your supposed opponents names that are depicted in hate? You only call our reactions to your abuses and curses when they bite, hate. It's like we take after you! Think of the people wearing the other shoe. You Igbo aren't qualified to teach morals anywhere and you'll do well to own the errors in your utterances and actions. Ever wondered why the other Nigerians "hate" the Igbo so much? Some people are not living up to the demands of good neighbourliness if the truth must be told!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff / Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.