Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Scares Of The Past - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scares Of The Past (1376 Views)

7 DAYS (the Past Came Haunting) S01 / Ghost Of The Past / Black Pages Of The Past (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
All right reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author.
Typos, grammatical errors should be ignored or corrected. Comments and likes is highly encouraged.
John Charles

Dedicated to God Almighty.

frankwriter
SmartestPopQUEEN
Therock5555
Silver1996
Skubido
jullyrose
Typicool8
Xavier5
damselposh
Kingkali
Bukolaberry.
And those other that I forgot to mention come and take your seat and read with me.

2 Likes

Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Update loading.....
Re: Scares Of The Past by muyico(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
My name nt includ? Y nah oga man? Sey i collect ur babe ni??
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
muyico:
My name nt includ? Y nah oga man? Sey i collect ur babe ni??
I am so sorry pls, come and have your seat.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Bukolaberry(f): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thanks for the mention, waiting mode activated.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
CHAPTER 1

It was closing time after the bell was jingled i packed my bag and went out of my class, as i was going home for the day i bade my friend kelvin good bye "i will come to your house today" i screamed running towards the school gate. As i got to the school gate, i steped outside and saw mr Felix our driver and my sister Helen waiting for me.
Forgive my manners i forgot to introduce myself.
My name is David Oladele, i am sixteen year old, i'm in sss2, i am fair in complexion, a bit tall and body built due to my good diet. I am the first and only son of my parent, Mr and Mrs Oladele, my parent are very rich is the owner of the popular "Oladele estate" and my mother was the CEO of a fruit juice company.

It was not long after we got home i went sraight to my room, took off my uniform to have a warm bath. As soon as i was done bathing i changed my cloth and went downstairs to the dinning to have my lunch. When i was done with lunch, i went back to my room.

Dedicated to buckolaberry and muyico.

2 Likes

Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
U guys should not vex for the short update na small phone i take use update.

1 Like

Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cont

I went back to my room, i took my iphone 11 pro max switched it on and turn on my data immediately messages started popping in from my whatsapp. I checked who it was, and it was messages from the school student group and one from my friend kelvin, he asked if i was still coming to his place i checked his status and he was still online then i replied him "yes".
I quickely open my wardrobe took out an ashluxe top, an off-white jean with crazy cuts and a cross pam to match. I took my iphone, threw it into my cross bag, locked my room and went downstairs. As i was going outside, Helen my sister sighted me and walked up to me and asked "bro where to"? She asked.
"i am going to kelvin house" i replied.
"but dad told you not to go out" she countered.
i ignored her and went to where i packed my "ladies bike" . The "ladies bike" was a gift i got from my mother on my birthday, but i got none from my dad, i don't know why but he loves my sister much more than me, i guess he hated my guts.

1 Like

Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cont

I mounted on the bike, turned the ignition key and drove out of the compound into the express road with a speed, 5 minutes later i got to kelvin house we exchanged pleasantries and unfortunately for me there was power supply. It was then kelvin asked me to come and play his P.S4 with him at first i refused, because when it comes to game of a thing i forget everything about me, and was not always time conscious, and also i didn't want to get home late to avoid trouble with my dad.
After much begging we played and played the P.S until i felt the urge to ease myself. I went to the toilet when i came back, i checked my iphone wrist watch that sat elegantly on my wrist, behold it was 7:30 pm "Jesus" i screamed.
"What?" Kelvin asked amid confusion.
I dashed out of the house and it was almost dark, i knew i was in trouble because my dad would be at home by that time. I mounted on my bike and drove straight home with a great speed, as soon as i got home i signaled to the gateman to open the gate for me.

1 Like

Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Update will drop today

1 Like

Re: Scares Of The Past by Typicool8(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Boss we dey wait for update
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
As i climb down from the bike, i saw my dad lexus es 350 that he do carry to work everyday, fear engrieved me, sweat beads began to form on my face, i began to tremble because i knew my dad would beat the living daylight out of me that night. I sighted my mom coming towards me, i greeted her, "hold your greetings to yourself" she said, "you are in a big mess today" she said.
I walked inside slowly but steadily, as i got to our living room, i saw my dad sitting on one of the sofas in our living room, watching his favorite tv programe. My father shifted his gaze from the television to me. "Where are you coming from?" he asked, i felt it so hard for me to speak, because of the fear, i felt like urinating in my boxer.
"I said where are you coming from" he thundered, "i w....was com....coming f....from kelvin house i stammered. "Good" he said.
"here is your is your judgement, you will do the house chorse for the whole of this week, you will recieve several stroke of cane, i will sieze your phone for a week,
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
"I will seize your phone for a week, and i will seize your food allowance for the whole of this week" he said with an air of finality. "Now, choose any one out of these" he pointed to the center table in the living room. I saw a belt, a long fat cane, a three mouthed koboko, and a cable wire. I pointed to the belt, "good" he said and grin wickedly. That day my father beat me to the extent that he didn't leave till my mom intervened. After the beating, i went to my room, i cried and cried till i slept off.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Chapter 2 loading.........
Re: Scares Of The Past by Therock5555(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nice story bro.

I can't really fault you much since you claim to type with a small phone. Keep it up though, even though the updates are too short.

BTW what happened to the iPhone grin
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Therock5555:
Nice story bro.

I can't really fault you much since you claim to type with a small phone. Keep it up though, even though the updates are too short.

BTW what happened to the iPhone grin
Thanks for your understanding, i will try to update as much as possible everyday.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Autobot05 come and join us and stop ghosting.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Autobot05: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Johnny234:
Autobot05 come and join us and stop ghosting.

Lol I dey here with una.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Autobot05:

Lol I dey here with una.
Ok na i see that you are new on nairaland
Re: Scares Of The Past by Autobot05: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Johnny234:
Ok na i see that you are new on nairaland

No just lost access to my fmr nl acc I’ve been here for a few years
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
CHAPTER 2.

I woke up very early the next day to face my punishment by doing the house chores, after doing the house chores i rushed back to my room to have my bath.
Few minutes later i came out of the bathroom, dressed up for school, had my breakfast, and waited for my sister who was very sluggish. After several minutes of waiting, she came out of the house, and we left for school.
We reached school early, my sister and i came down from the car, she removed her airpod from her ears, with her iphone 12 which she was using, and dropped them in her bag. We both walked together in silence.
Then she broke the silence "bro sorry for what happened yesterday night" she said.
"Thanks" i replied, then we parted. Immediately i entered my class, i saw Kelvin, as he saw me he shouted "David you did not even wait for me to complete my speech before you left yesterday" he said.
"to hell with your speech, i got beaten by my father because of the game i was playing at your place yesterday" i fired back.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Everyone following this thread i am sorry for the small update i promise to update tommorow. Why the update was small is simply because no power supply.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everyone I'm now back!!!!!!!!!!
I am gonna continue from where I stopped everyone don't be annoyed oooooooo my phone was faulty I was just battling with the phone but I've seen a solution sha we ride on grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everyone I'm now back!!!!!!!!!!
I am gonna continue from where I stopped everyone don't be annoyed oooooooo my phone was faulty I was just battling with the phone but I've seen a solution sha we ride on grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Scars of the past.
Cont of chap 2
©John Charles
At break time Kelvin walked up to me to apologise, I went on telling him about how my father seized my food allowance, and my phone.
He told me that when I've collected my phone he will teach me how to make my own money.
When we closed for the day, I packed my bag and went to the gate, I saw our driver waiting for us. My sister and i jumped into the vehicle . It was not long we got home, o went to my room, freshened up. Since there was nothing to do I switched on the LG plasma that was in my room, and started to watch a movie called "Money heiste".
YOUR COMMENTS AND LIKES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Scars of the past
Chapter 3.
©John Charles
A week after. It was a bright sunny afternoon, i dressed and dashed out of the house, with my phone, which i had collected earlier that day, from my dad, and my bike, to meet kelvin at a hangout not far from my house.
Immediately i got to the hangout, i parked my bike, and walked towards kelvin, on seeing me he was happy.
"i was thinking you would not be able to come" he said.
"bros i made it" i shouted.
After several minutes of gisting, he asked me to bring out my phone that he wanted to teach me how to make money.
After bringing out my phone, he told me to go to playstore app on my, he told me to download some app called bigo live, hangout, facebook, instagram, and alone days. After downloading the apps, he told me what to do and we parted.
I got on my bike, ignited it and drove home. After few minutes of driving, i got the the the gate of our house, and saw my father's car coming from afar. Immediately i saw his car, my throat went dry and sour.
Immediately I saw my dad I quickly passed through the small door of the gate, and ran inside.
Few minutes later my dad entered the living room, as he entered I quickly stood up to welcome him.
Later that night, I went to my room to start what Kelvin asked me to do.
At first, I went to goggle to download the picture of a IndecentStar, I also remembered Kelvin told me to crop and design the image so that when I upload it in any site It will not be able to be traced to the real image of the IndecentStar.
Secondly I opened a fake female account with a female profile on Facebook, I then uploaded the IndecentStar picture on Facebook.
Earlier that day Kelvin had taught me how to grind/bomb steady (Hunt for clients).
He also told me of many works such as Military, Dating, Sugar daddy, Blackmailing,lotto, Inheritance e.t.c.
It was then I realized what Kelvin was teaching me was "YAHOO", but because of my thirst for money, i didn't back out when Kelvin was luring me into Yahoo
NOTE: Let's watch the kinds of friends we walk with, there is this saying "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are".
The bible say in the book of 1 Corinthians 15:33 : Be not decieved:evil communications corrupt good manners.
WE ARE INFLUENCED, FOR BETTER OR WORSE, BY THOSE WITH WHOM WE ASSOCIATE.
David was lured into yahoo by Kelvin his friend let's watch out what David quest for money will turn him into.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Scars of the past.
© John Charles.
Chapter 4.
It was about a month of steady bombing, but nothing was coming forth. I was always awake in the middle of the night, but still nothing to show for it. I got addicted to staying up late in the night, and waking up early for school,as at that time this didn't affect my school work.
One afternoon, as I got back from school, I went straight to my room. I took my phone , switched it on and logged in on my hangout to checkout on my clients.
That afternoon I had decided to bill him, so I chatted him up, we chatted back and forth for a long time. While I was chatting with him, I cooked up a lie to tell him. His name was Jesse. I lied to him that the silliest thing happened, that apple locked me of my music, my Gallery and my WhatsApp. I told him I needed an itunes gift card of $ 500.
5 minutes later he sent it, a scratched itunes gift card of $ 500. Immediately he sent it, I thanked him for the gift card and messaged Kelvin to send the number of the vendor he do use to load his card. He sent the number to me and immediately I contacted the vendor. The vendor loaded the card successfully.
That was my first cash out.
Since then I started craving so much for money.
After years, I did my WAEC and I came out with a result not so good, which caused trouble between me and my father.
That day, I came back from school with my WAEC results. Immediately I got home that day, I met my dad seated waiting for my results. I handed It over to him, standing before him like a thief waiting to be receive a punishment from a judge.
As he glanced through my results, he raised his head and gave me a feint smile. I knew what that feint smile meant, it meant trouble.
That day, my father gave me the beating of my life, he beat me to the extent that I was knocked out of consciousness and i was unconscious for an hour.
This caused a rift between my mum and dad, simply because she couldn't endure the way my dad beat me right under her eyes.
It was a serious fight between the two.
I was rushed to the hospital and I was given proper treatment.
I was later discharged that day.
My mum took me back home that day in her car.
Immediately I got home that day, I went to my room, took my laptop and started chatting with my clients. By that time I had approximately #2.5 million in my bank account, but it laid there unused cause I was living in comfort.
After graduating from senior secondary school, one afternoon, I drove down the street to see Kelvin. On my way going back, I saw two guys all dressed in black. They were running towards me. As they approached me, one of the two guys brought out a gun from his pocket, pointing it at me.
I was engrieved in fear.
They got on my bike and ordered me to drive.
"Drive as fast as you can" one of the guy ordered.
As I was driving, I looked at the mirror of my bike and I saw one of the guys holding a portfolio in his hands. I didn't have an idea of what was in the portfolio but I kept driving.
As I was driving, I approached a street then they stopped me.
They came down from the bike and thanked me for helping them. We exchanged numbers and I left.
T. B. C.
YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Scars of the past.
© John Charles.
Chapter 5.
I later got to know the guys name. One was Rambo and the other was Bella.
I got a call one afternoon, from Rambo. Rambo told me to come to their house that day, he sent the address of his apartment to me.
Later that day I went to Rambo's house. Immediately I got there I met Rambo outside waiting for me. As he saw me, he ushered me inside. "Damnit" the apartment was cool. The living room had a Samsung plasma tv hanged on the wall, a home theater system that stood with elegance on the sparkling white tiled floor, a glass center table with a vase containing a Rosy flower on it, the sofas in the house were white with gold lined at the hem of the sofas, the Cotton's in the living room were made of white satin material with gold lined also at the hem of the cotton and a gold wall clock hanged on the wall.
I was lost in lust for material things and money.

I sat on one of the sofas with comfort and began to gist with Rambo about my Yahoo ordeals.
Few minutes later, Bella came outside from looking posh in a Louis Vuitton top and and ashluxe jeans which has crazy cuts, on his wrist was a Rolex watch which was very expensive about millions of naira and he wore a sparkling white sneakers to match. "Mhen" Bella looked cute.
I wanted to be like them.
"How far bro" Bella said to me waking me up from my ocean of thoughts.
"I dey fine" I replied.
Rambo entered his room to have a change of clothes, he later came out with a cloth the same as what they wore, he have me the clothes to change.
After the changing of clothes, we went out of the compound, I followed them because they took the lead, then I saw them approaching a Benz 4matic.
Not that I didn't see the car earlier, but I didn't know it was one of their properties.
The Benz was black, standing rigid and shining under the sun.
Later that day, when we got to the club Rambo ordered for a casket of cognac.
They spent money like there was no Tomorrow.
T.B.C.
Comments and likes are encouraged
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Damselposh Bukolaberry Autobot05 Muyico Xavier5 Jullyrose Skubido i am back come and pitch your tent

1 Like

Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2022
My viewers are increasing daily but no comment silent readers show your face na.
Re: Scares Of The Past by Johnny234(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2022
If u want the continuation of this story click on this link.
https://www./988490521849589/permalink/1024095908289050/

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Ojediran Completes 7th Novel! / Good Creative Writers Wanted / Rich Dad , Poor Dad Author Files For Bankruptcy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.