Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) (1606 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
I was so mad after watching this and again I blame our leaders because we have no laws in Africa and the Chinese think they own Africa, this is just outrageous and as a black man I am really pissed, watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0DJlSqlmEw

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/06/disgusting-chinese-racism-against-black.html?m=1

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
He goes on to talk about black people and black children

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
More

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
I cannot be offended by what I do not understand because it means nothing to me.
Your derogatory words do not define me, but they say a lot about who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by gaby(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Who do you blame if not the monkey leaders Africa has been cursed with?
Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Comments

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
gaby:

Yea useless set of leaders

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by lecowas: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
:DLol…the Chinese some people here on Nairaland literally worship. The earlier u know all these people that lack pigmentation is not ur friend , the better for u

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's not the fault of the Chinese man, it's the fault of our people who take the insult and allow themselves to be degraded. And our government who enables these people too.

Fuvcking stinking chink.

I think I might be racist too. Because I don't like the sight of any white skinned human in my country. They pose a threat to me because I know they have more rights than I do, in my country, because of their skin color.

Because of their skin color, our security agencies make them a priority more than me.
DSS was mobilized to go arrest some illegal Chinese miners in Osun last year, they got there and the blacks working with them were the ones that were brutalized. I'm sure they'll gently ursher the Chinese man into their van and offer him their most conducive cell during their detainment.

Moral of the story; if there are no enablers, white heads would think twice about misbehaving in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Olasyke:
It's not the fault of the Chinese man, it's the fault of our people who take the insult and allow themselves to be degraded. And our government who enables these people too.

Fuvcking stinking chink.

I think I might be racist too. Because I don't like the sight of any white skinned human in my country. They pose a threat to me because I know they have more rights than I do, in my country, because of their skin color.

Because of their skin color, our security agencies make them a priority more than me.
DSS was mobilized to go arrest some illegal Chinese miners in Osun last year, they got there and the blacks working with them were the ones that were brutalized. I'm sure they'll gently ursher the Chinese man into their van and offer him their most conducive cell during their detainment.

Moral of the story; if there are no enablers, white heads would think twice about misbehaving in Africa.

We must not be like them unless we would be no different, racism, tribalism and xenophobia they all come from the same tree and we must do our best to speak up so atleast it would be reduced and like we all know our African leaders are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:55am On Jun 16, 2022
The parents are also stupid.

A foreigner comes to your village and treats local kids anyhow and nothing was done. Where were the men of the village to put those Chinese nationals straight?

Can a black man do that to local kids in China?

When will the black race get some self-esteem?

The parents did nothing and let their children be exploited because they thought the Chinese people would give them a payout.

If the parents were paid, I'm sure they would have even sold the kids to those Chinese men.

The black man will never stop selling his dignity for leftovers!

4 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Low but they are right sha. Black people are fucking stupid with low IQ. All black countries are fucking shitholes.

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Backpedal: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Low but they are right sha. Black people are fucking stupid with low IQ. All black countries are fucking shitholes.
Interesting
Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Ajibade123(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2022
This documentary is really sad and disturbing a lot of people live in abject poverty

but let leave emotions aside, is there something different in the black man's brain because look at this scenario some of the parent grew up in this kind of situation with tattered cloth and almost nothing to eat and they still end up giving birth to multiple children in that same condition ..."iran meta o gbodo to oshi" in what a Yoruba proverb says
I don't think any children deserve the kind of suffering of not being able to go to school not to talk of starving
it really sad

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Ajibade123(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
gaby:

are we not tired of blaming leaders every time in case you don't know the leaders are just a subset of the followers...
if the followers are smart there would be a good leader because it is the follower that would eventually become a leader nobody was born a leader

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

So that means, you are also stupid person with low iq

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2022
1Sharon:
The parents are also stupid.

A foreigner comes to your village and treats local kids anyhow and nothing was done. Where were the men of the village to put those Chinese nationals straight?

Can a black man do that to local kids in China?

When will the black race get some self-esteem?

The parents did nothing and let their children be exploited because they thought the Chinese people would give them a payout.

If the parents were paid, I'm sure they would have even sold the kids to those Chinese men.

The black man will never stop selling his dignity for leftovers!

The truth is most africans are accepting of the misbehavior of foreigners.

They accept what ever they say, some are also naive thinking that all foreigners come for their own interest, that is why it is easy for foreigners to come take their properties and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

So that means, you are also stupid person with low iq

Yeah cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah cool cool

Good.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by Avast(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2022
I can't believe I watched everything
Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by excanny: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Sometimes I wonder if this is self-induced or because of slavery.

No black communities seem to be doing well, even for those who left the African continent.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by fastanddubious(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah cool cool
Boss u are no more replying my messages
Hope I didn't offend u sir
Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
fastanddubious:

Boss u are no more replying my messages
Hope I didn't offend u sir

All the questions you are asking can be found here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Chinese Racism Against Black Children In Africa (photos) by fastanddubious(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

All the questions you are asking can be found here on nairaland.
Maybe am bothering you but I just need someone to talk to
And that's not the only question I wanted to ask sef
Anyways thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Is #677,000 In My Bank Statement Enough For Me To Apply For UK Tourist Visa / UK WORK PERMIT ENQUIRY: Tier 2 & Tier 5 Questions Answered / Revealed! Tourist Site Discovered In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.