Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President (25538 Views)

Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by williaam(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
jerk:
You forgot that many will decamp to LP once he wins, are you inexperience as regards politics in Nigeria.?

Who would decamp, except he behaves like every wicked politicians; i forgot that's the politics African play, using threat and oppression to bend folks to your wish
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by intergral(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:
Hope Peter obi is not expecting Muslim votes cos we all know his supporters stand on Muslims

They hate Muslims n they never hide it
Good and he will loose
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Fortruth: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Antoeni:
Obi + Kwankwaso
Will be huge.
A third national party.

What will be huge is the amount of stupidity Black people in the Nigg Area continue to show the world. You people are jokers…simple.

What party/parties were these Labor Party people from before…. What of PDP….what of APC folks like Amaechi, Okorocha, Umahi, Akpabio, even Sokoto governor Tambuwal…

You jump from party to party, are you not a political prostitute?

What is Obi gonna do? Restructure the government? No… Sack incompetent police commissioners? No.

Kwankwaso has been rejected before by his own people before OBJ stylishly retained Kano state for him in 2007.

Blackies…. See how wedding guest kidnapped yesterday, over 50, and you are here talking “will be huge”.

Huge my foot.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Mrexcell(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:
Hope Peter obi is not expecting Muslim votes cos we all know his supporters stand on Muslims

Is the hate more than the physical harm muslims have inflicted on them in nigeria unprovoked?
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Mrexcell(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Abokilongthing: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Romans 5:19
For just as through the disobedience of one man many were made sinners, so also through obedience of one man many will be made righteous and free from Bondage.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Rick9(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
I for see a political alliance between Peter Obi and Kwankwaso.

A merger between LP & NNPP would bury PDP and APC. This is just the one political move I'm praying and hoping for.

#PeterObiForPresident

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by iyke2frankeze: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

His supporters are not against Muslims. He himself does not hate Muslims. He is a pan Nigerian presidential candidate. Support him to move Nigeria forward. I promise you will never regret it.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by jinka(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Bro just forget about supporters and vote for the man that will transform our dear country to a productive country.

Na all of us go enjoy am. Ignore his supporters and expect the best from the best candidate
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Reality3080: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
jinka:

Bro just forget about supporters and vote for the man that will transform our dear country to a productive country.

Na all of us go enjoy am. Ignore his supporters and expect the best from the best candidate
tell me how he transformed anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by LordOfTheGame: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi and Kwankwaso is a goal
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Great2017: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Your deceits have been exposed.

What is the name of the person that donated the house abi e no get name?

What is the address of the property?

I've done my investigation and I found out it was a rented room and parlour.
Trash
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Tinyemeka(m): 1:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Reality3080:

I am a full-blooded Igbo and I endorse the decision for Peter Obi to pick a hardcore Muslim Northerner from Kano as his VP!
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Poleski: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2022
VOTE for PETER OBI
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by jinka(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Reality3080:
tell me how he transformed anambra

He was able to clear the debt he met as a governor and also left over 75billion on the treasury of Anambra state before he left office, that's a huge one.
He invested a lot in education and deals with competence and not connection. And so many of them

Bro I'm from Kwara state and let's be sincere with ourselves. Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job or kwankwaso. No sentimentals
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Reality3080: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
jinka:

He was able to clear the debt he met as a governor and also left over 75billion on the treasury of Anambra state before he left office, that's a huge one.
He invested a lot in education and deals with competence and not connection. And so many of them

Bro I'm from Kwara state and let's be sincere with ourselves. Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job or kwankwaso. No sentimentals
do u realize d 75 bn lie have been bursted a couple times n Obiano debunked it n said Peter obi left a debt of 127 bn

Guy I don’t have any problem with Peter obi but don’t promote him with lies , go n surf d internet yourself n stop d 75 bn lie

Do u realize that lately another lie of 100 million dollar bond surfaced n soludo debunked it asap

Please check google b4 u argue
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by jinka(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reality3080:
do u realize d 75 bn lie have been bursted a couple times n Obiano debunked it n said Peter obi left a debt of 127 bn

Guy I don’t have any problem with Peter obi but don’t promote him with lies , go n surf d internet yourself n stop d 75 bn lie

Do u realize that lately another lie of 100 million dollar bond surfaced n soludo debunked it asap

Please check google b4 u argue

Forget those unconfirmed stories coming up in order to bring him down.

Bro even at that, he still remains the best candidate amongst others. Let's give him a chance , enough of those old papas

Let's kindly join the movement, God'l will sure help us all to enjoy this country
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by jinka(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reality3080:

Boss pls forget about his supporters hating Muslims or not. The most important thing is for him PO to transform our country.

We have better chance with him in this country than any other aspirats.

We all will enjoy Nigeria if it turns out well. I don't even reason about he supports hate. But the man himself
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Reality3080: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2022
jinka:

Boss pls forget about his supporters hating Muslims or not. The most important thing is for him PO to transform our country.

We have better chance with him in this country than any other aspirats.

We all will enjoy Nigeria if it turns out well. I don't even reason about he supports hate. But the man himself
how did he transform anambra?

Is anambra d best state in Nigeria?
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Reality3080: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2022
jinka:

Forget those unconfirmed stories coming up in order to bring him down.

Bro even at that, he still remains the best candidate amongst others. Let's give him a chance , enough of those old papas

Let's kindly join the movement, God'l will sure help us all to enjoy this country
u believe all those stories re unconfirmed but u want me to follow sheepishly

What about doctors going on strike for 13 months under him?

Is that unconfirmed or should we also forget about it?

What about the case of Obiano granting an interview n telling d world peter obi left a debt of 127 billion naira?
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by haffaze777(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:

What about the case of Obiano granting an interview n telling d world peter obi left a debt of 127 billion naira?

They want to sell us bad market by lie but we no go gree vote innocent and angelic thief laelae,we would rather vote for confirm thief instead of chameleon thief.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by haffaze777(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
how did he transform anambra?

Is anambra d best state in Nigeria?

We can only judge politician with the office they held before,Peter is in the group of Dapo Abiodun which happen to be most useless governor in Ogun state history.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Reality3080: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2022
haffaze777:

They want to sell us bad market by lie but we no go gree vote innocent and angelic thief laelae,we would rather vote for confirm thief instead of chameleon thief.
u get it

I really don’t have problem with Peter obi but d guy is an embodiment of lies

He lies about virtually everything

His supporters don’t realize the reason y only obi is having problem,it’s because he’s forming an angel so people double check everything he says

Had it been he came up straight as an average Nigeria politician he will have my vote n that of many others but y present yourself as an angel when everyone know say nobody holy pass
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by haffaze777(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
u get it

I really don’t have problem with Peter obi but d guy is an embodiment of lies

He lies about virtually everything

His supporters don’t realize the reason y only obi is having problem,it’s because he’s forming an angel so people double check everything he says

Had it been he came up straight as an average Nigeria politician he will have my vote n that of many others but y present yourself as an angel when everyone know say nobody holy pass

They're ment,if you check most of their comment when the he's governor of Anambra,you will know they're dishonest with their selves,they know him to be thief,crook and liar but he must be sold to us by any means since he's their tribemen.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2022
haffaze777:

They're ment,if you check most of their comment when the he's governor of Anambra,you will know they're dishonest with their selves,they know him to be thief,crook and liar but he must be sold to us by any means since he's their tribemen.
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2022
haffaze777:

We can only judge politician with the office they held before,Peter is in the group of Dapo Abiodun which happen to be most useless governor in Ogun state history.
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2022
haffaze777:

Hahahahahaha
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by haffaze777(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

hahahahaha.
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
me no get time for troll
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2022
haffaze777:
me no get time for troll
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by GodisFirst: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:

Your hate for Igbos can never pull down Peter Obi.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by jinka(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:

Boss, so you stand and believe those old politicians are better candidates than PO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.