Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) (110140 Views)

Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Kidnapper 'Abuja Daddy' Apprehended In Bayelsa Along With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by J0sh007: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
What’s with this Epidemic of Cross dressing
Its the west.... they corrupt everything they touch

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by fineberry(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is not normal or ordinary.
What I see is a young man that Legions of Demons are taking residence in.

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by kay29000(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
akeeng:
Awon eyan silvadam and onyx cheesy

Haha! Linda Ikeji blog guys... It's been long I visited that blog last... Are those guys still regular on there?
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by KayCee92(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lmao... "Amarachi, during her interrogation said she is...." grin grin did you see that
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:
HE LOOK GOOD.

IT'S HIS FREEDOM, SO THEY SHOULD LET HIM BE!.
HE WON'T BE ALLOWD TO BE MAD. THEY SHOULD JAIL HIS PRIK

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Irritating thing..

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:

Shim is still a gay, a public gay adored by millions of people in and out of Nigeria.

ohh Is he? Well yet to come out the closet I guess.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Forget about how sad this video is. Why is he just sticking his fingers in his nose and rubbing the catarrh around without a care in the world? He should be punished for that.

Nigerians lack manners.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Creamypie(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Phillip2see:
This guy lives in aba, he sells orange at pound road at night.
no he lives in Asaba.inside the abandoned building formerly used by delta state civil service commission Opposite st Brigid sec school. There was a time he and fellow homosexuals was arrested and asked to vacate the building in 2019. He's well identified by Asaba residebts
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by danhans(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
₦1500,e try
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by NaBanga: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just leave these people. If they did not have patrons, they would not have business. Arrest those men who are paying for "services". angry
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by akeeng: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
kay29000:

Haha! Linda Ikeji blog guys... It's been long I visited that blog last... Are those guys still regular on there?
I knew them back then here on nairaland. They used to be very active here.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Fourwinds: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:
HE LOOK GOOD.

You are a bisexual... Keep on licking the pvssy
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Dpundict: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
If I don't grope that place from the front to the back when smooching that means no be me dey involved in the smooching process. Nonsense and ingredients!!
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by nakamoraa(m): 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Amarachi have disgraced me finish.... All the way from Aba to Lagos now Asaba.

Chai! May God deliver you Amara nwa.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Djyucee1(m): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by ikorodureporta: 12:45am On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Excuzeme: 2:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:
HE LOOK GOOD.

Sorry for you! Freedom has LIMITS[/b! angry angry
He does not look good pretending to be a woman.
He does not look good with his weird, prohibited sexual activity
He does not look good, polluting our environment with his Gay acts (I know he is not the only one or his act is not the only one, just one of them).

[b]The Authorities need to "properly detoxify" such perverse being like this, just as they detoxify them in China.

SEXUAL PERVERTS, EVERYWHERE!

If you dont gerrit, then forget abourit
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Excuzeme: 2:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What demon did you put inside him? undecided

Some of you have gone well off the reservation in your reasoning abeg. undecided

Some of you have bene polluted by the perverse mentality of the Western Countries and you want to import that madness into Nigeria, by all means, to add to our problems!
Mbaa'nnu, we will deal severely with any perverse mentality, in our own way,
By the time we flog the Devil out of her/him, s/he will become straight as a rod.
grin grin
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Excuzeme:
Some of you have bene polluted by the perverse mentality of the Western Countries and you want to import that madness into Nigeria, by all means, to add to our problems!
Mbaa'nnu, we will deal severely with any perverse mentality, in our own way,
By the time we flog the Devil out of her/him, s/he will become straight as a rod.
grin grin
Look at this one. undecided

What perverse mentality of the West are you talking of? Homosexuality has been a part of existence, even right there in your Nigeria before you very own ancestors were born, but in your delusion you conclude it is imported all so you can continue a bit longer in your delusion. lipsrsealed

There is no devil to be flogged out except the one that keep you ignorant of your surroundings. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Venymen(m): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2022
I don't get,how did it happen,he is a guy okay,was it anal sex if yes ,surely u most see his dick,I just don't understand how come sef?
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by atanda247: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:
HE LOOK GOOD.

Abi epe ja e ni?
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2022
jaxxy:

ohh Is he? Well yet to come out the closet I guess.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Truthisunique2: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2022
PALAPALA02:
grin

People dey crase gan o

Dz gay get mind o. Like they’ve been doing ur behind since 2016. Omg shocked

Don’t even know what to say.

Dem bobrisky and co has made cross-dressing / gay look legit and not a crime anymore.

A sane person should naturally be disgusted in having anything romantic with same sex.
Even bible say a man shall leave his father and mother (not father and father) and cling unto his wife (not fellow husband).

Buh yet people look for excuse to justify being gay / lesbian.

It is well o.

trust me there are high powers supporting this stuff

The Freemasons in Nigeria have occultic members funding sodomite activities
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Calicoe: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Wait.!!! Let me put my self in the shoes of those guys
I approach u, we negotiate, we agree on a price then bam! U strip, bend over and direct my dick to ur ass. That is where I'll stop the whole thing. Like what happened to the pussy I paid for?
Las Las I come find out say u be bobrisky dem and maybe I don kiss u. Just know say u must collect beat from me
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by kay29000(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2022
akeeng:
I knew them back then here on nairaland. They used to be very active here.

Oh. Okay.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Zubi10(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:
HE LOOK GOOD.

Another gay sited
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by PALAPALA02(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
trust me there are high powers supporting this stuff

The Freemasons in Nigeria have occultic members funding sodomite activities

You might just be correct, cos doz freemason are really powerful and can inflitrate any country they want and considering nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth, they will definitely have an interest in it.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Truthisunique2: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
PALAPALA02:

You might just be correct, cos doz freemason are really powerful and can inflitrate any country they want and considering nigeria is the most populous black nation on earth, they will definitely have an interest in it.
Freemasons have been here before the 1800 Dem Lord luggard are all Freemasons

They created the early temples in Nigeria even before the almagamation crap

https://districtgrandlodgeofnigeria.com/northern-nigeria-lodge/
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by jevic(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023..
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by JayPeeOham: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
ojun50:

Wonders can never end

Wonders can end, never! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.