Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) (110086 Views)

Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Kidnapper 'Abuja Daddy' Apprehended In Bayelsa Along With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Pedroslam: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Am still saying it ,any day I meet this type of people will be the end of their life ...
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Phillip2see: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
This guy lives in aba, he sells orange at pound road at night.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:

Against the law set by who? set by the same person[s] receiving p3nis in the anus angry .

Set by the constitution. u can indulge as u like bt when ure caught u face the law.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg waka pass me make I engage sensible beings o'jare! undecided

Gay rest naaaa, abeg
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
His village people looking at him like AMECHI

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Babanah: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Naso one of them living in same tower with me nearly fool me into having s*x with him/she, he/she from Thailand we met In the lift and exchanged number I thought she's one of these s*x starved Asians in my neighbourhood we dey use hold body. Before u knw it she started chatting me telling me let's meet in the staircase, as guy man I waka enter staircase, I press her boobies they were strong like Zuma rock , I maintain ooo , when I notice her true gender is when I want to finger her so i can pull her pant, I feels very strong thing down there I commot hand immediately told her I have to go and check what I'm cooking in my apartment, that day he/she didn't allow me to sleep with chat and voice record, but as sharp 9ja guy I made her confessed , to my surprise she_ he's a guy my me.. since that day heshe has been avoiding me because she kwn i will make mockery of him

You jam LadyBoy. Next time always check the Adam’s apple, that’s the give way.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
care4you:
N1,500?

Imo State guys will never cease to amaze me!

Make una get sense small oo

Thats the headquarters for ashawo. Including internet fraud
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
There’s something inherently wrong with that creature. To each his own and Freedom of expression and all that good sh^t, but if you can’t see that there’s an entity inside shell of a body, then your power of discernment is zero.
Power of discernment? You sure say you dey alright yourself? undecided
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
toujurs:
Bandits have really damaged your sense of reasoning, you sure do find solace on this forum. That is why you comment 24/7 angry

MUMU KEEP QUIET IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING REASONABLE TO SAY.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS/ER WAY .

COME JOIN GOOD HEALTH ORGANIZATION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND UPGRADE YOUR LOW LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
ojun50:

Wonders can never end
can never wonders end grin
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by reidkrugger(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
What's the use? You are arresting this one when people like Bobriski are walking freely. This is not progress. This is double standards. Rubbish.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stop using cross - dresser for gay.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Lexkenny99(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm... Hmm..

hmmm... Wat is really going on.,

ewee!

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
cyprex:
Not so The mortality of the society is at risk with people like him around
As in how? was he the one that influenced your society to be retar.ded ?

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Stanweezy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
As in men paid him to have s3x with them

Wetin my ear no go hear for this naija, retards everywhere
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
chigoizie7:

It is a crime punishable by Nigerian laws.
WHAT ABOUT BOBRISKY?
NIGERIAN LAWS ARE ONLY MADE FOR THE POOR MASS.

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Regex: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
This guy is not Nigeria's problem. See as police deh flex muscle for him whilst their is their.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
funkyshade:
All I feel for Amarachi is pity. In a country where things worked he/she would have gone for hormonal correction; or just simply change to a lady. To me, it's more of a biological problem than spiritual which science can correct.
It's a psychological problem not a hormonal problem
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Babanah: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Guys on a serous note, there is a difference between gender and sexual orientation.
From the short video the subject appears to prefer to identify as a female. It is well within ‘her’ rights.
Bear in mind that the source of gender identity lies within the brain. There is nothing the person can do about it.

So if one’s gender identity is the complete opposite of the physical appearance, it create a lot of problems for that individual. The medical condition is called “gender dysphoria”.

So the solution, if the individual so chooses, let him transition to a female. And maybe undergo gender reassignment if that will make him happy.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol, seriously, watch that video, that guy can easily pass as a girl, the voice and all that...make God save men...to saying the guy face is too chiseled so its obvious it's a man...Bros, some Igbo girls have more hardened face than this guy... grin ..omo eh, those 2 mumu no been Sabi say na their fellow man them de knack, lol.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Set by the constitution. u can indulge as u like bt when ure caught u face the law.

Oh, but I see bobrisky wagging his ass in front of the constitution and laws . And nothing has been said and done to her.

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:

Oh, but I see bobrisky wagging his ass in front of the constitution and laws . And nothing has been said and done to her.

Cross dressing isn't a sexual act.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
funkyshade:
All I feel for Amarachi is pity. In a country where things worked he/she would have gone for hormonal correction; or just simply change to a lady. To me, it's more of a biological problem than spiritual which science can correct.
I swear, her case is different..she's so effeminate ..her voice, the way she was acting while they were questioning her..make God no allow me born this kind pikin.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by wolebest: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Me, I don't understand this.........
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Cross dressing isn't a sexual act.
Who said she only engaged in cross dressing?

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Samuelnze(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
meritadavize1:
I wasn't disappointed with the name
Hey hey,his name got nothing to do with that devilish act...Amarachi means God's grace... Be civil for once
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by deebrain(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op....

Please I don't understand...

The way you use the her and him or he in your thread is not clear.

Please explain.
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Deckracer: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't say trash.
One should always obey the law of the land.
NIGERIA has its laws, obey it.
Jeon:
HE LOOK GOOD.

IT'S HIS FREEDOM, SO THEY SHOULD LET HIM BE!.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Benmob: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Na dis kind people and their likes de invite the wrath of God.
No wonder Nigeria be like a curse nation.
I no surprise say na Igbo IPOB
so d father of all boriskey na Igbo abi
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Deckracer:
Don't say trash. One should always obey the law of the land. NIGERIA has its laws, obey it.

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Damian10(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
End shall never wonder
Re: Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) by imagrg(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
The devil is now resident in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.