Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) (53766 Views)

Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige / Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka / Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) by jevic(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Still..

Peter Obi for President 2023.
Re: Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) by JayPeeOham: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mandate2023:
I can confidently say yoruba nation would have been d best country in Africa if not for the external force we shear country with....we have the most intelligent ppl in Africa

God bless Awolowo, akintola, Abiola, Bola ige, Fela, Gani fawehinmi, Obasanjo, wole soyinka, tinubu et al

Plus Funsho Alakija cool
Re: Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) by madjune(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
MyFlair:

Where did I accuse Omisore in my post.
But I thought Bola Ige was the minister of justice and attorney gen

That's where you missed it.

Do your research again, Google can help you.
ObJ made him the minister of mines and power in 1999.
Those forces moved to push him to Justice, which they did in 2001, but Ige still had his leg in the Power sector still going on.

1 Like

Re: Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) by madjune(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
aycorporat:

Hmmm, thanks for opening my eyes on this.

Could that be the reason why the President kept silent on this because I believe he must have gotten intelligence/security reports on this.

Those cabals should be in their 70s, 80s now. Let them live forever and not die again!

Theo Danjuma and co...

1 Like

Re: Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) by T9ksy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
anonimi:

If Awolowo, Bola Ige and other Yoruba intellectuals had joined the Igbos, will there be wailing in the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN as today

Ol' boy, take a chill pill, jo!!!

More than 5 decades later, you people are still wailing like rabid dogs that the yorubas didn't join you in your suicide mission. As if yorubas & igbos' destiny were siamese twins.

Even the co-joined twins were separated by "nuture" and each twin went on to live an independent and fulfilled life as he so desired.
Re: Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:32am On Jun 16, 2022
seunny4lif:

Of course
That man death dey Tinubu hand ooooh sad
All the police men also went to eat .visa was found in his cook's bag .
Re: Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
fatosky1:
The youths of the present day Nigeria need to wake up. Nobody will give you power on a platter of gold. We have to get involve & wrestle power from the old brigades or politicians.

Don't be deceived by the slogan that youths are the leader of tomorrow.

Tomorrow is now. Today should be the beginning of the struggle to get the power to lead tomorrow.

@fatosky1 Saw your PM but no need for that because emailing is a longer process to get the best value from our outfit just kindly reach out to the Facebook ID on my nairaland profile.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
I quite agree with Buhari tagging the youths of today as lazy . Those days the youths were in power at younger age and focused on their dreams and contributions to the country . But to understand the political atmosphere of the country right now is a big deal but they are verse on everything going on in social media.
The youths of today are mediocres to be honest , spoiled brats . In as much as I want the youths to take power i cringe when they support Peter Obi who is just a good speech maker. If we should support a candidate it shouldn't be someone taking advantage of the social media buzz of end sars ..but a truly competent candidate.

Based on all you typed, how are you diff6fron the youths you are denigrating?

Are you presently "in power at younger age and focused on your dreams and contributions to the country" as the youths of those days were?

Did you support buhari and do you still do?

How well do you "understand the political atmosphere of the country right now"?

Who is the "truly competent candidate" you want the youths to support?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.