Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Proficient Content Writers Needed ASAP! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proficient Content Writers Needed ASAP! (400 Views)

Proficient Content Writer Needed / Proficient Content Writer For Tech Articles (needed ASAP) / 5 Proficient Content Writers Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proficient Content Writers Needed ASAP! by Hybee101: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good day,

I'm looking for reliable content writers who are proficient using SEO tools like SurferSeo, Contentball Live editor & so on. If this sounds like what you can do, please send me a message on WhatsApp with related samples. Pay is equally prompt & competitive.

I won't be attending to any message without samples. I look forward to your texts. Ty.

Damola,
Re: Proficient Content Writers Needed ASAP! by New007: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
For how much? Be stating that in your ads so that freelancers don't equally waste their time applying.

5 Likes

Re: Proficient Content Writers Needed ASAP! by GuestReader88: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
New007:
For how much? Be stating that in your ads so that freelancers don't equally waste their time applying.
You had better be careful transacting with that guy.

He is a fraudulent and mischievous person who expects his writers to keep vigil after the project submission for the paltry 2.5 naira or 2 naira per word he pays.

People like him are always looking for writers because they don't deal honestly and fairly with the writers that work with them.

1 Like

Re: Proficient Content Writers Needed ASAP! by New007: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
GuestReader88:

You had better be careful transacting with that guy.

He is a fraudulent and mischievous person who expects his writers to keep vigil after the project submission for the paltry 2.5 naira or 2 naira per word he pays.

People like him are always looking for writers because they don't deal honestly and fairly with the writers that work with them.
Wow. Thanks for the tip.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Make 400,00k/month With Your Delivery Van / Job Vacancies In Osogbo School (academic And Non- Academic Positions) / In Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.