Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. (1076 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
It took this loser forever to respond to the accusations against his unruly supporters.

It's too late, you've already been branded as a bigot with ethnic, crude, crass and tribe baiting supporters.

They've stained and tarnished the Labor Party which is now known as the ethnic and tribal ibo party.

Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kikikiki...maybe loser now has a new meaning

Peter Obi is even marketed more by Yorubas.
The obstacles he had in PDP were fellow Igbos and the Fulani cabal.In LP too, it was Igbos claiming the factional Presidential candidates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Crixxx: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obidient people are on their own while haters are falling over themselves to get a reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
I say this all the time, they are always self destructive. .. the real campaign is yet to start and you are already being hunted and bugged down with nauseating issues.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...maybe loser now has a new meaning

Peter Obi is even marketed more by Yorubas.

The obstacles he had in PDP were fellow Igbos and the Fulani cabal.

You are entitled to your own delusions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
This things only exist in the minds of detractors.
They've tried to make it look like an Igbo thing but that'd would be so naive. In case you don't know, islamization is a key factor in this coming election
plaindealer:
I say this all the time, they are always self destructive. .. the real campaign is yet to start and you are already being hunted and bugged down with nauseating issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Its cultural. Its the same way they sell at Alaba market.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
So are you my dear.
Peter Obi is more acceptable to us than Tinubu.
Leave LP to self-destruct
plaindealer:

You are entitled to your own delusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Won ja ni'le keji...ta lo pe yin.
Tinubu boys now trying to be more Catholic than the pope.
I won't be surprised if they come up with their useless writeup that OBI is an anagram for IBO

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
This was not reason he said so?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are saints compared to Tinubuist and Buharist in 2015

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Hyperchi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
So when u insult him it should be accepted, but if we do it not acceptable. My bro We are running through him, if u insult him u insult us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
derecho:
So are you my dear.
Peter Obi is more acceptable to us than Tinubu.
Leave LP to self-destruct

Even if the devil is more acceptable to you, who cares

The topic is about the man you are voting for asking you to start acting like decent human beings . Deal with it
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
derecho:
This things only exist in the minds of detractors.
They've tried to make it look like an Igbo thing but that'd would be so naive. In case you don't know, islamization is a key factor in this coming election

What's your religion obsession, bigotry and personal insecurities got to do with the topic?

Listen to your oga for a change.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by DriverX: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's quite refreshing to see people who called a sitting president a drunkard begging for a yahoo boy with brown teeth not to be insulted

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Oplomo: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:
It took this loser forever to respond to the accusations against his unruly supporters.

It's too late, you've already been branded as a bigot with ethnic, crude, crass and tribe baiting supporters.

They've stained and tarnished the Labor Party which is now known as the ethnic and tribal ibo party.

Sad.

Oga forget that yarning. I am not an LP member.

If you Tinubu flying baboons insult me or my tribe, my big stick is always here to shatter your empty coconut heads and agbaris. That's sacrosanct. grin

You simian monkeys introduced insult into the political space. You demeaned the president's office by calling a sitting president an 'otuokke drunkard', his wife a shepopopotamus. You can't run away now from the fire you started.. grin

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Who is your Oga? Supporting Peter Obi over Tinubu doesn't make him my Oga.You can support your child or subordinate... The word is "support" not worship.
I guess if your Master Tinubu understand this, supporting Osinbajo won't be a bigdeal.

Peter didn't send me to write what I'm writing and can't tell me how to express myself.

plaindealer:

What's your religion obsession, bigotry and personal insecurities got to do with the topic?

Listen to your oga for a change.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
And who dictates how your warped ideology should be approached?

I need not think along your line of reasoning.

If you don't like Obi, leave him to self destruct. Why cry more than the bereaved?
If you like knack head for ground, no one solicits your advice.Leave Obidient pipu alone.

You don't care but you went to search what he said, and even created a thread

plaindealer:

Even if the devil is more acceptable to you, who cares

The topic is about the man you are voting for asking you to start acting like decent human beings . Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Iykopee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu's urchins should start acting like sensible humans if there is any atom of decency in them. Agbero na agbero grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Randy100: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:

Sad.
Quit masturbating on Peter Obi.
You claimed he has no structure, yet you can't sleep without not mentioning Obi.
You claimed he can't win, yet you can't stop talking nonsense about him
I know you are supporting Tinubu, but must you demarket Obi to convince me to vote Tinubu. Rest in Jesus name.
Me and my household has made a choice, we want a better Nigeria, therefore, we must vote Obi.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by techWriter3: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
politicians supporters not santos compnotd to politiciansist and politiciansst in 2015
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
I hope this is Obi supporter?

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
derecho:
And who dictates how your warped ideology should be approached?

I need not think along your line of reasoning.

If you don't like Obi, leave him to self destruct. Why cry more than the bereaved?
If you like knack head for ground, no one solicits your advice.Leave Obidient pipu alone.

You don't care but you went to search what he said, and even created a thread

I care? What do you think people do in the politics forum and about current affairs?

Some of you are even below the basic intelligence of a 2 year old baby.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
You keep indicting yourself with very poor choice of words.
This is a public forum and you are free to contribute what you think even if it is gibberish BUT don't say you don't care.
Going to search for what doesn't concern you suggests otherwise. And going ahead to give "unsolicited advice" in a matter you claim you don't care, speaks volume of your state of mind.

Before you start defending yourself

Care means
feel concern or interest; attach importance to something.

plaindealer:

I care? What do you think people do in the politics forum and about current affairs?

Some of you are even below the basic intelligence of a 2 year old baby.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
derecho:
You keep indicting yourself with very poor choice of words.
This is a public forum and you are free to contribute what you think even if it is gibberish BUT don't say you don't care.
Going to search for what doesn't concern you suggests otherwise. And going ahead to give "unsolicited advice" in a matter you claim you don't care, speaks volume of your state of mind.

Before you start defending yourself

Care means
feel concern or interest; attach importance to something.

Face the topic and stop bothering me with your ignorant and illiterate nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
They are the most crude, crass and TOXIC people on the internet and Nigerians are paying attention.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Topic that you don't care about?.
Kikikiki
plaindealer:

Face the topic and stop bothering me with your ignorant and illiterate nonsense.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by derecho(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why are so pained?
Yet you don't care
plaindealer:
They are the most crude, crass and TOXIC people on the internet and Nigerians are paying attention.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Insulting And Abusing Other People. Peter Obi Reacts. by plaindealer: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
They say Peter Obi's Supporters are crude, TOXIC and offensive and these clueless supporters are attacking me and proving them right.

See how terrible, unruly and intolerant they truly are?

grin

(1) (Reply)

"SDP Duped Me" – Segun Oni Withdraws From Ekiti Guber Contest / E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level / AGBADO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.