Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now (5250 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by AntonVince: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
uthlaw:
The combination will be mad...forget religion and ethnic,we want a better nation!

Should this be true, I'll be donating 1,000 Kwankwasiya caps plus another 1,000 Obi/Labour Party-emblazoned T-Shirts to the cause.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by ruggedtimi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
If these is real ..I thought about this today
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by DeleTaller: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

If dem collabo convince the Naija cabal, forget about 2023. The cabal go back dem, rig dem into office. Infact dem go destroy Atiku and Tinubu together. Jus dey pray sey members of Naija cabal no go watch their collabo after dem jus kpansh oyibo olosho. After the olosho don suck deir prick tire, dem fit kolo make stupid decision like backing this yeye collabo

well as it is now... Obi refuses to consult other politicians . I think he believes he does not need them. He has forgotten that the 12 disciples were not just ordinary followers but were like party faithful that help Jesus and support his ministration.

like I said. Among the four big figures... Only Tinubu is doing it well... I don't know why Ariku is not doing nothing yet... Kwankwaso and Obi are just at the bottom... Obi especially is not doing what expected of him to be rated yet.. He needs the faithful disciples like those of Jesus... presently all he has is just followers and when Jesus was beaten and forced to carry a heavy cross how many of the followers help him?

After the crusifying of Jesus...and he showed up...who were those with him? were they not his loyalists?

For now Obi and his followers are just playing around in the garden..

He should copy real politics and play it accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by Abujaexpress: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Peter obi and Kwankwaso in a close door meeting no media allowed in now in abuja details loading...
One for President, the other for Vice, in any order, pls
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by uthlaw: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
AntonVince:

Should this be true, I'll be donating 1,000 Kwankwasiya caps plus another 1,000 Obi/Labour Party-emblazoned T-Shirts to the cause.
oya I de with you!
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by uthlaw: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

Atiku vs Obi previously was madder but in the end Buhari was maddest. The 2 combo will not pull beyond Kano and Anambra.

we don't care how it pull...voting for Peter obi is our major concerns!
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by Penguin2: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Atiku is a goner if their collaboration comes through

Same as Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by udumosam23(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
otipoju:
Dear Lord touch the hearts of these two men and let them work out something meaningful.

Nigerians are suffering very badly.

I am tired of hardworking great men and women who were doing well at one time sending me voice notes begging for money to feed their children.

They deserve better but Nigerian leaders have turned their existence into misery.

The agony and humiliation of watching your children hungry and in need and you as a parent not being able to do nothing but beg your friend abroad to help.

Meanwhile some mofos have in excess from stolen public funds to bribe governors with 2 million dollars each and delegates with 25 thousand dollars each...yet they will never build hospitals or schools or anything to benefit humanity but give crumbs to those they have kept in bondage for election period.

If una like make una no vote Peter Obi.

Amen to your prayers.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
otipoju:
Dear Lord touch the hearts of these two men and let them work out something meaningful.

I am tired of hardworking great men and women who were doing well at one time sending me voice notes begging for money to feed their children.

They deserve better but Nigerian leaders have turned their existence into misery.

The agony and humiliation of watching your children hungry and in need and you as a parent not being able to do nothing but beg your friend abroad to help.

Meanwhile some mofos have in excess from stolen public funds to bribe governors with 2 million dollars each and delegates with 25 thousand dollars each...yet they will never build hospitals or schools or anything to benefit humanity but give crumbs to those they have kept in bondage for election period.

This is so disheartening. I hope you're able to help.

Kai! Raising a family in this country without multiple streams of income is tantamount to suicide.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
IgOga:

It will not be mad...they cannot win....it's not a lottery it's political science. Na Atiku go suffer am
so are you suggesting we shouldn't bother voting for them since they won't win grin
Tinubu people sef

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria shall rise again

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Something beautiful is cooking between this two political heavyweights
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by georjay(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
otipoju:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by chinecherem97974: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sleep the worry you ogaSleep the worry you oga...
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by Niwdog(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Moferere:

And you think Kwankwaso will step down for Obi?

undecided
but tinubu wanted to be vice to buhari then
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by ScamHunter: 1:35am On Jun 14, 2022
abuwidad:
Nice one. But if the two merge and Obi happens to be pres. and kwakwansiya vp. sorry my people you can't win. Except if and only if Kwakwansiya helps market Obis hero lager beer convincingly in the core north. Know and accept this and don't get disappointed.

But marketing Hero lager in the North is piece of cake. Why else do I see hijab wearing women sneak into restaurant, grab a few bottles, down them and be on their way. Since that's settled, Obi all the way.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by maybet081: 3:05am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
where wil tinubu get his vote from? From the heaven ? You are banking on rigging, Fulani will rig for you against his brother, well done sir
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 14, 2022
IgOga:

It will not be mad...they cannot win....it's not a lottery it's political science. Na Atiku go suffer am
You will die from Shock in 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by maybet081: 3:11am On Jun 14, 2022
DeleTaller:

well as it is now... Obi refuses to consult other politicians . I think he believes he does not need them. He has forgotten that the 12 disciples were not just ordinary followers but were like party faithful that help Jesus and support his ministration.

like I said. Among the four big figures... Only Tinubu is doing it well... I don't know why Ariku is not doing nothing yet... Kwankwaso and Obi are just at the bottom... Obi especially is not doing what expected of him to be rated yet.. He needs the faithful disciples like those of Jesus... presently all he has is just followers and when Jesus was beaten and forced to carry a heavy cross how many of the followers help him?

After the crusifying of Jesus...and he showed up...who were those with him? were they not his loyalists?

For now Obi and his followers are just playing around in the garden..

He should copy real politics and play it accordingly.
you want to see all their moves in the media, this is politics, consultation is heavily ongoing.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by samunaka: 5:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Peter obi and Kwankwaso in a close door meeting no media allowed in now in abuja details loading...

May the door never open
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by lereinter(m): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:

If Atiku doesn't win the 2023 election, tinubu has won

The suffering, killings, hardship continue for nigerians

Atiku can't be affected
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by lereinter(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Two months ago, Kwankwaso was bigger.

But at the moment, I believe Obi is bigger, with a greater chance of getting the much needed international support.
The massive registrations going on now is empowering Obi day by day. A moving train.

Kwankwaso will have to go for the VP position, because no SEner has been the president of Nigeria for more than 55 years.

I don't see Obi going for the VP slot. The youths of Nigeria, whose hopes rest on Obi's emergence, will lynch him

you love illusion

"Obi is bigger with greater chance of getting the much needed international support"

Lolzzzzz, lolzzzzz

I know you are Igbo, but seriously Igbo really need to have their country they should move to southeast and govern themselves
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by chizidgreat(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2022
IgOga:

So you will still vote your old man in your expired APC
Alili
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2022
samunaka:

May the door never open
lol e done open grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by OfoIgbo: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
lereinter:

you love illusion

"Obi is bigger with greater chance of getting the much needed international support"

Lolzzzzz, lolzzzzz

I know you are Igbo, but seriously Igbo really need to have their country they should move to southeast and govern themselves

No we'd rather be in Nigeria to govern you. grin grin

On a serious note, there is no way on earth, that the youths of Nigeria will agree to Peter Obi being the running mate of Kwankwaso. Not when a Fulani president from Kwankwaso's geopolitical zone is currently ruling the nation.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by IgOga(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2022
chizidgreat:

So you will still vote your old man in your expired APC
Alili

Unfortunately I will not be voting. If I was I will vote based on capability, manifesto and previous performance in government or private sector. Age will never be a factor for me.
Re: Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now by lereinter(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2022
OfoIgbo:

No we'd rather be in Nigeria to govern you. grin grin

On a serious note, there is no way on earth, that the youths of Nigeria will agree to Peter Obi being the running mate of Kwankwaso. Not when a Fulani president from Kwankwaso's geopolitical zone is currently ruling the nation.

You mean endsars youths that have become batified

Lolzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Right Thinking Nigerian Will See This And Not Vote Obi(pics) / See The Road Obasanjo Will Commission On Tuesday In Akwa Ibom / JUST IN: El-Rufai Dumps APC, Woos Peter Obi Ahead Of 2027 Elections (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.