Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 (464 Views)

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by Zandena(f): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
I want to state here categorically that those that are against Muslim-Muslim ticket should tell the world where they ever condemned APGA in 2019 for fielding Christian-Christian presidential ticket.
The party's presidential candidate was Major General John Gbor (rtd) with Jerry Chukwueke as his running mate.
JOHN/JERRY TICKET AND NO ONE SAID A WORD NOT EVEN THE MUSLIMS!
If you know you can win a Mono-religious ticket go ahead.
Those against it are those that knows they can't win even with their Christian/Muslim ticket!
Over the years, Employment into public service has always been skewed to give Christians edge over the Muslims. MURIC and even Sultan of Sokoto ever lamented the perceived lopsided employment into the public service including armed forces but Christians always claims it's their birthright!

1 Like

Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by derecho(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
So?
When did Nigerians start taking APGA serious?

Very soon they'd tell you Peter Obi drank the same Table water with Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by redcliff: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
omo many people are daft in Nigeria. I thought APGA was a Biafran party? Why bring them up now?

1 Like

Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by XerXers: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Did they win? Be ready to take backseat like APGA
Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by Laggafin: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Has apga been in power like pdp and apc.. Dis question shd silence ur lame rants
Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by IamWonderful: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by Okoroawusa: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is APGA a political party?

Don't compare APGA with seriousness biko
Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by Frizz001: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op! Stop reaching or trying too hard! When did APGA become a party of reckoning during presidential elections?

1 Like

Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by obyrich(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Zandena:
I want to state here categorically that those that are against Muslim-Muslim ticket should tell the world where they ever condemned APGA in 2019 for fielding Christian-Christian presidential ticket.
The party's presidential candidate was Major General John Gbor (rtd) with Jerry Chukwueke as his running mate.
JOHN/JERRY TICKET AND NO ONE SAID A WORD NOT EVEN THE MUSLIMS!
If you know you can win a Mono-religious ticket go ahead.
Those against it are those that knows they can't win even with their Christian/Muslim ticket!
Over the years, Employment into public service has always been skewed to give Christians edge over the Muslims. MURIC and even Sultan of Sokoto ever lamented the perceived lopsided employment into the public service including armed forces but Christians always claims it's their birthright!
What happened to APGA in 2019 will also happen to APC since that is what you want.

1 Like

Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by alanto: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
redcliff:
omo many people are daft in Nigeria. I thought APGA was a Biafran party? Why bring them up now?
It's since you started taking APC seriously. Almajiri-Jihadist-Amala & Ewedu party.
Allow them do their jihadist stuff. Don't vote them
Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by alanto: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Laggafin:
Has apga been in power like pdp and apc.. Dis question shd silence ur lame rants

Frizz001:
Op! Stop reaching or trying too hard! When did APGA become a party of reckoning during presidential elections?

XerXers:
Did they win? Be ready to take backseat like APGA

redcliff:

Faces of hypocrisy 2022.
I will be adding more
Re: 2023; APGA Filled Christian-christian Ticket In 2019 by fairplay90(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
So let them get ready to get the same score APGA got in 2019

No problems

(1) (Reply)

2023: Party’s Supreme ,i'll Work For Tinubu Same Way I Worked For  Lawan - Sen. / Ifeanyi Okowa: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Atiku’s Running Mate / Why Should Peter Obi Be Kwankwaso Vice President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.