Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll (6134 Views)

Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) / Anambra: I Am Prepared To Represent Njikoka II Constituency — Engr Aniagoh / Bayelsa West: APC Stakeholders Endorse Seriake Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by dailybuzzng: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Stakeholders of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) of Abagana Ward 1 in Njikoka Local Government Council of Anambra State during the weekend endorsed Engr. Ifeanyi Aniagoh to fly the party’s ticket for Njikoka ll State constituency for the 2023 general elections.

The party leaders expressed their willingness and total support to Engr. Aniagoh who is the Director-General of Anambra State Digital Entrepreneurship Office.

Engr. Ifeanyi Aniagoh received the endorsement at a special meeting of the Ward Executives and Stakeholders at his Ifeadinmesi Residence in Abagana where he expressed his readiness to represent the good people of Njikoka II Constituency, covering Abagana, Abba and Nimo towns.

Stakeholders who spoke after the declaration told our reporters that Engr. Ifeanyi Aniagoh is known for experience and excellence, they described him as a young man who at tender age started making impacts in his community through good governance, advocacy and community development.

Aniagoh is a young man with over 11 years experience in government administration who rose from being Personal Assistant to the Local Government Chairman to becoming an Executive Assistant to the Governor of Anambra State. He later got promoted to Senior Special Assistant to the Governor and now he is the Director-General of Anambra State Digital Entrepreneurship Office.

The stakeholders and party executives are optimistic that Engr. Aniagoh is the best candidate to fly APGA ticket. They all testified that effective representation will not elude Njikoka ll constituency if their son fondly called the Digi-Priest gets to the State House of Assembly.

They encouraged all well meaning members of Njikoka ll constituency and beyond to support their illustrious son as he is a staunch party faithful who is committed to quality representation of Umuowelle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8CwhBbBcgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URLCQ1CTGLM

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/2023-general-polls-apga-stakeholders-endorse-aniagoh-for-njikoka-ll/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by dailybuzzng: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Photos 01

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Moferere: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Digipriest, M.O.P, my Anambra guy.
He's over competent and loaded.
I Endorse him.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Holynes(f): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
May the best man win

1 Like

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by hily070: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
That is my home Town,abagana I wish him well may the best win. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by OBALOLA55(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
IS HE FROM ENUGWU-UKWU
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by AkumTemi: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
M.O.P at the level of UNN

1 Like

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by NwaNimo1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by chrisifeanyi: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
My guy Pharm. Benedict Nwaneki has grabbed Njikoka 1 already
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by OBALOLA55(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Moferere:
I Endorse him.
HOW YOU TAKE KNOW YOU THIS TINUBU APOSTLE
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Unruly7(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
I too love this bros
I follow him on fb he interact well with us his followers and he's not a buhari hater
E promotes Anambra a lot

And there's this tour they did recently Digi tour or so

If to say I don get money I for join them
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Svlla: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
No be MOP be that
Senior man from Emirate lodge Odim gate UNN back in d days
Correct guy
APGA get eye for better people
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by McBishop2020: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Up APGA!
I pray APGA take over the whole of east.

Probably, ACN will control west.

Labour for South.

CPC for North and Any other party for north-centre.

Apc and PDP will just dye a natural death
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Tomek09(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Arrogant idiot.

He won't even get ticket.

When the real music starts, you won't see him contesting again.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Proudlyomonna: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2022
McBishop2020:
Up APGA!
I pray APGA take over the whole of east.

Probably, ACN will control west.

Labour for South.

CPC for North and Any other party for north-centre.

Apc and PDP will just dye a natural death

It will be a delight to watch apc and pdp die off in Se.
I choose Apga.
It will benefit us to have Apga in charge of SE.
Enough of pdp and apc they have done enough damage already

1 Like

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by BigBelleControl(m): 3:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Aniagoh Igwebike...We Keke Alumni support you.

When you eventually get there, don't be like them.
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by BluntCrazeMan: 4:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Oga Alex don get another client.
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11am On Feb 17, 2022
BigBelleControl:
Aniagoh Igwebike...We Keke Alumni support you.

When you eventually get there, don't be like them.
From his Facebook posts, he is already like them
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Moferere: 5:38am On Feb 17, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HOW YOU TAKE KNOW YOU THIS TINUBU APOSTLE
You see what I keep saying. Some of you are not travelled.
1. Rotaract Ifeanyi Aniagoh, De—Edge man is my friend, I worked as consultant in Anambra between 2013 - 2017.
2. I am never Tinubu's apostle, I may not like him, but you cannot concort fake stories about him and expect me to keep quiet, the same way I told you guys that it is stupidity to say Buhari is dead.
3. I am not against self determination, referendum or whatever. But charge your representatives to press for it. Not by killing your people.

I hope you now understand how we defer on principle
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by mccaybroewn(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Moferere:
I Endorse him.

Biko, forget all these cloutchasing. Ifeanyi Aniagoh is not going anywhere. He is too greedy, egocentric and a rogue. Infact he is an APC member not APGA.
Ifeanyi can never win an elective position in this constituency again, ordinary Secretary-General of ABAGANA WELFARE UNION you couldn't win.

For your information, MOP is my blood, from same EZIUBE, Adagbe Umudunu Village, Abagana but I'll rather support Mr Izuchukwu Ugokwe a.k.a Europe (OJINNAKA ABAGANA) someone who I can hold responsible if he misbehaves.

MOP bụ ajọ ekperima, he delivered his(my) polling booth ( PU 02, ABAGANA WARD 1, Udoeke Primary School) to APC and Hon Elijah Onyeagba(Igba k'igba) at the just concluded Anambra guber election for the money.

MOP at your dad's funeral ceremony on Friday 26th November, 2021 how many major APGA STAKEHOLDERS came through to felicitate with you?
None! Because you are a sellout and they already know.

This time around Sir Ifeanyi Ajaoku won't be able to save your ass again, if you like go and report me to EZIUBE MEN'S ASSOCIATION again.
I don't need your money and I'll never need it.

Baaa n'uno nwannem nwoke.

Zukwanuike ka ekpere Pa Ifeadinmesi rụọ ọrụ n'isi gị.

I CUM in peace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Tinubuofemmanu: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2022
mccaybroewn:

Biko, forget all these cloutchasing. Ifeanyi Aniagoh is not going anywhere. He is too greedy, egocentric and a rogue. Infact he is an APC member not APGA.
Ifeanyi can never win an elective position in this constituency again, ordinary Secretary-General of ABAGANA WELFARE UNION you couldn't win.

For your information, MOP is my blood, from same EZIUBE, Adagbe Umudunu Village, Abagana but I'll rather support Mr Izuchukwu Ugokwe a.k.a Europe (OJINNAKA ABAGANA) someone who I can hold responsible if he misbehaves.

MOP bụ ajọ ekperima, he delivered his(my) polling booth ( PU 02, ABAGANA WARD 1, Udoeke Primary School) to APC and Hon Elijah Onyeagba(Igba k'igba) at the just concluded Anambra guber election for the money.

MOP at your dad's funeral ceremony on Friday 26th November, 2021 how many major APGA STAKEHOLDERS came through to felicitate with you?

This time around Sir Ifeanyi Ajaoku won't be able to save your ass again, if you like go and report me to EZIUBE MEN'S ASSOCIATION again.

I CUM in peace.

You said my man..Infact that arrogant anuohia supported Andy Uba indirectly
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by BigBelleControl(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From his Facebook posts, he is already like them

You are right, I'm sometimes surprised by some of his positions on facebook. I want to believe it's because of the position he holds.
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Moferere: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2022
mccaybroewn:

I CUM in peace.

You are only clever by half. I can't trade my friend for your brother. Get that into your head
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Tomek09(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2022
mccaybroewn:

I CUM in peace.
Huge sell out. Ifeanyi Anagor cannot be trusted.
Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Tinubuofemmanu: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Tomek09:

Huge sell out. Ifeanyi Anagor cannot be trusted.

The boy called Ifeanyi Aniagoh never liked Prof Soludo for one day. From day one ,he started shouting stupid APGA First when that efulefu called Chukwuma Umeoji went to Birnin Kudu and bought Governorship candidacy.
Now after the Appeal Court silenced the Umeoji tout, the so called Ifeanyi Aniagoh became neutral and refused to attend nor campaign for APGA. He started following the Igba ka Igba cos of an ordinary Burundi Ambassadorship. Abia State is even Richer than the poor Burundi.
Anyway APGA know who is who, and they won't repay sellouts like Ifeanyi Aniagoh with its tickets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APGA Stakeholders Endorse Aniagoh For Njikoka ll by Tomek09(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

The boy called Ifeanyi Aniagoh never liked Prof Soludo for one day. From day one ,he started shouting stupid APGA First when that efulefu called Chukwuma Umeoji went to Birnin Kudu and bought Governorship candidacy.
Now after the Appeal Court silenced the Umeoji tout, the so called Ifeanyi Aniagoh became neutral and refused to attend nor campaign for APGA. He started following the Igba ka Igba cos of an ordinary Burundi Ambassadorship. Abia State is even Richer than the poor Burundi.
Anyway APGA know who is who, and they won't repay sellouts like Ifeanyi Aniagoh with its tickets
You are perfectly right. He supported Umeoji thinking he would scale through against Soludo. The rest they say is history. APGA won't give him ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2023: My Campaign Will Be Issue-Based, Oyebanji Assures / This Is Mr Hudu, Someone’s Father Lying During Ramadan(pics) / Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Hits Off West Coast of Africa: USGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.