Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python (69896 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
This news carriers self.....how can one phyton strangle 7 persons to death.

T O DARLING

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by SmartyPants(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okay we have heard.

On that note,

Gentumen! Please "wash" it.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Hushbingo: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
What did the woman want to use 6 children do in this Buhari economy.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Firstson33(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Peter Obituary is a bastard useless fool that cannot rule Nigeria. Na ndigbo he go rule
wow you brought your hatred of Peter obi to to another news not concerning politics , grown up man...

On Peter obi manhood I stand#

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by realstars: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Somones meat attemptade to use people as food, but we thank GOD..
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Adakintroy: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Am not an expert but after seeing this I can't say anything Because like I said earlier am not an expert.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Spandau: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pathokpo:

Video of the strangling or I don't believe it.

The caption said they escaped.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Unitedabby(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady and her 6 kids escaped been strangled to death by a big python inside their room to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biUbI4nYMNM
kai...egusi soup with pandi go make serious sense with this meat aswear!! Who's with me?!! �
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by ednut1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
You mean the snake would have killed them all Haba. Snake was probably looking for goat or dog to chop and missed road
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by IDIOTmoderators: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
One person born 6 children for this hard time, the snake sef is angry with the woman. See the dirty and impoverished environment sef... I pity those innocent kids!

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Germi9: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lala ,good news has finally come to NL
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by judedwriter(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
How phytons slowly squeeze their victims to death has always amazed me over the years....

Very unique creature.

But last last... This one na pepper soup e go enter grin
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by IDIOTmoderators: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Asquare84:
God have blessed this family with meat that will take them till end of this year
That is the type of blessing you want for your family? Wicked souls!
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Germi9: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unitedabby:
kai...egusi soup with pandi go make serious sense with this meat aswear!! Who's with me?!! �
You are on your own,call Lala
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by kingyakos: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Make i call Kurt Zuma to come kick am
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by IDIOTmoderators: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pathokpo:

Video of the strangling or I don't believe it.
Olodo.. the key word is "escaped"

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Paulianfa(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
How can this creature manage to enters someone's room
Locked...
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Mattsilva: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
poshestmina:
These Lala's 'people's' news everytime is getting too much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided.
I can't stand them...not sure I'll ever sleep in that house if I see one sad

Invasion of the Lalasics. grin grin.

Maybe there's one black ⛎ under your bed right now, you never can tell..
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by coolh3ad(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realmi:
I dont understand..is elegushi in ajay.....or did this happen in ajah...the elegushi I know is in lekki not ajah

cool
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Sultty(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady and her 6 kids escaped been strangled to death by a big python inside their room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biUbI4nYMNM
for trespassing this honorable court thereby sentence u "Mr ogbe python" to roasting with hot charcoal and chewed down Lala's mouth with chilled pami until u are completely ingested.i rise, court!!
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by tuzle(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lastmankc:
Where are to fools that always complained when snakes are killed?
u don't have to abuse anyone. The title is obviously an exaggeration because no snake can strange 6kids + an adult.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by ovye15: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is this not the snake in Anaconda? grin
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by kmaster007: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Python pepper soup
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by fkj950ax(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lastmankc:
Where are to fools that always complained when snakes are killed?

A python will not kill or strangle 6 people at once. It only attacks when it’s hungry. Same way man kills animals when they want to eat.
It takes hours to digest one person, and days or week to be hungry again, so it won’t kill 6 and keep them in storage.

Instead of killing it, you can capture it and release into the wild or place in a museum or educational institution.

Absence of the above, then it may be killed. Killing should be the last resort.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Femiakhigbe1995(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Them don catch the python wey dey swallow our country budget money
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by nextstep(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Headline is too dramatic:
1. snakes don't strangle all at once... they'll strangle one kid at most
2. if a python got a hold of my child, believe me, I will be using stick, stone, machette, block, chair to bang the idiot on the head, because
3. they don't move when they're trying to strangle prey

But if the snake is just minding its business looking for a bird or bushmeat, I won't bother it

The man said: we need to watch it... (sounds like wash), and I know that before nightfall, that snake will be washed down with some Star or Hero. Snakes born in Nigeria dey suffa wella grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by CoachBush: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is it a spiritual python or an ordinary one?
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by tellwisdom: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realmi:
I dont understand..is elegushi in ajay.....or did this happen in ajah...the elegushi I know is in lekki not ajah

They were all forest before they started selling those lands to mugus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.