Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python (69900 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Georgejeez: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
So they said Lagos is Overpopulated yet one woman hid herself in Elegushi to produce 6 children in this Buhari regime .

That snake should be given fair hearing , who knows if it came to tell the woman something its ancestor forgot to tell Eve
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by adonainana: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
nextstep:
Headline is too dramatic:
1. snakes don't strangle all at once... they'll strangle one kid at most
2. if a python got a hold of my child, believe me, I will be using stick, stone, machette, block, chair to bang the idiot on the head, because
3. they don't move when they're trying to strangle prey

But if the snake is just minding its business looking for a bird or bushmeat, I won't bother it

The man said: we need to watch it... (sounds like wash), and I know that before nightfall, that snake will be washed down with some Star or Hero. Snakes born in Nigeria dey suffa wella grin

Me too I wonder ooo no way a python will see 7 human beings and think of strangling all of them and swallowing all of them at once

Even if it wrapped around one to kill and swallow the noise of the others would make it panic and try to run away no matter how hungry it is

No way a python would sense so much presence or heat and still stay there in one place

Dramatic headline
The snake was probably just hunting for it’s food
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Emary(f): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
The snake probably came to the room for warmth. You can see a bulge in its stomach indicating it had just eaten something like a rat or rabbit so it was unlikely to want to attack the family. that said, it would be freaky to see a snake, not to talk of such a large one in one's room.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by begge: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
The python we have in nigeria only knows how to swallow millions of naira
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by NOwazobia: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2022
The reason we eat them, before they eat us grin
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Lovelydaisies: 12:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Nigerians and their irrational fear of snakes. Pythons inspire fear but I bet many people out there don't know they're non-venomous. The sheer ignorance of simple snake workings amazes me!

Now, how can a snake choose to swallow seven people? After one well sized prey, the snake is satisfied till another time it gets hungry.

You see a snake going its way and you kill it claiming it was going for the lady and her family. Don't we kill snakes? The Idemili people revere them and coexist with these beasts but only kill 'em when necessary.

Thirdly, I wonder when people will stop getting 'been' and 'being' mixed up! It's becoming annoying. To the OP, it's 'being' you should have used.

All the technology at our disposal, all the knowledge at our disposal and yet, we remain uninformed, ignorant and worse off. And na out generation form woke pass. Mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by ikorodureporta: 12:34am On Jun 14, 2022
grin cheesy

D reporter sef cheesy
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Makowonda: 2:45am On Jun 14, 2022
How one Python wan' take strangle 6 pippo?Abi I no de watch NatGeo Wild well?

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by MemoriesAndMe: 4:05am On Jun 14, 2022
DaInferno:
No snake can swallow anybody in Nigeria...it will end up in the pot grin
Go and verify grin
I was going to say the same thing. This snake is probably in the pot before the video was shared. I trust my people. No time to waste.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Okobola146: 4:10am On Jun 14, 2022
According to the reporter, we need to "wash" it. grin grin
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Okobola146: 4:10am On Jun 14, 2022
ikorodureporta:
grin cheesy

D reporter sef cheesy

we need to "wash" it
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Bahamas95(m): 4:18am On Jun 14, 2022
People should be very careful this raining season, that's when you hear of things like this......Snakes would leave their natural habitat and be looking for somewhere warm to stay.

Lastmankc:
Where are to fools that always complained when snakes are killed?
Don't mind them jor!

I will even destroy snake eggs if I come across them, I hate those creeping creatures.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Emmaxmusic(m): 4:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Na here I go park

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by jimb(m): 4:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Willis2:
their death will not go to waste.. abeg make dem parboil this snake
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
parboil
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Heeya
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by SilvanusII(m): 5:41am On Jun 14, 2022
They should let us hear word abeg. Na only the children dey in danger, except the woman is child sized. And once they've eaten, ẹ dey take months before dem dey chop again.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by SomethingHooge: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Can this snake really strangle 7 people to death?
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Eyanbahose: 6:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Omo! This is serious. How did the snake first get into the house is what they should be concerned about.

Anyway, get the best of Oraimo powerbank and enjoy the good power in your phone

Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by virginchaser(m): 7:10am On Jun 14, 2022
It takes its time, sturdy the environment and wait till it is very hungry before it strike.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by investigator007: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Omo, see dangerous meat
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Sparrk007(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Where dat idiot venymen las las peper soup don land
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Lamasta(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2022
They should cut off the head sharpally
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by luluosas(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Glory be to God that no one was hurt. It must strayed into the neighbourhood. Please clear bushes around your homes
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by Pathokpo: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Olodo.. the key word is "escaped"
You are the bigger olodo. So you meant the snake wanted to strangle all 7 of them. Sometimes you have to use your imagination it's for free.
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by AlphaStorm: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
That Snake has been living with them for many years.

A snake that big is atleast 15 years old.

No Cappngs
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by cejaypriesty(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
I keep asking this question ,can a python really swallow a human being ?.I'm not talking about movies .
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by CaseSensitive(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Ok this one can easily snack on one of the children. Good it was found on time
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by teminnem: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2022
im kinda new here oh... but please who is this lala that is always tagged on every snake matter?? grin grin
sirjustice1575:
Where is Lala? grin grin

Front page material for lala cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by FireUpNow(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2022
According to the book of LALA this food is ready
Re: Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python by EmiDon11: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Lala what do you have to say? Are the gods angry? Consult your brothers nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.