Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Finally I'm In America - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally I'm In America (69293 Views)

My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Finally I'm In America by Mancala: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I finally arrived in America.

Can't believe Victor Divine is in yankee.

I live in Willowbrook, Houston, Texas.

It has always been a dream since I was 10, now 19 and my dream is reality.

I will soon work my way to NY to recide in Alabama.

My dream of becoming Governor of New York, U.S Secretary of State and subsequently becoming U.S President (after we amend the constitution to make naturalized citizens eligible to run for the Presidency) is materializing.

Just a week plus here, I know the difference between a first world country and a third world shithole.

I implore all of you to work your ass off to the U.S and live that shithole to your selfish politicians.

#GodBlessAmerica!!!

Congratulations sir on achieving your dream. But It is one thing for a none citizen to call our country a derogatory term. It’s is an entire different thing for a citizen to do so.
In the tongue lies the power of life and death, especially from those that have authority over an entity. Words can either speak life, or your words can speak death. By calling your country that term, you are also speaking negativity to into your existence.
Re: Finally I'm In America by adimonyechidi: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2023
thesmallgod:

Finland that shares border with Russia grin
Netherlands is more better than finland
Re: Finally I'm In America by tenderjunkie: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I finally arrived in America.

Can't believe Victor Divine is in yankee.

I live in Willowbrook, Houston, Texas.

It has always been a dream since I was 10, now 19 and my dream is reality.

I will soon work my way to NY to recide in Alabama.

My dream of becoming Governor of New York, U.S Secretary of State and subsequently becoming U.S President (after we amend the constitution to make naturalized citizens eligible to run for the Presidency) is materializing.

Just a week plus here, I know the difference between a first world country and a third world shithole.

I implore all of you to work your ass off to the U.S and live that shithole to your selfish politicians.

#GodBlessAmerica!!!
Congratulations 🎉🎉
But you can't go abroad and the next thing is to be bashing your country na

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.