Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion (39411 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.

what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.

They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

I Know I share same thought with lot of nigeria's out here.

so what do you think are you impressed or not?

209 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Ud70(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
The goals are ok for future calculation. if you Know you know

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ud70:
and an appearance in world cup is not okay for historical calculation?

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by elyte89: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
U forget say one CAR defeated us in lagos grin grin

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Winningbot: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ud70:
nothing like future calculation. Super eagle should win that group comfortably

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Tonero5200: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down. This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?. what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.
They showed areother african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

click like if your not, click share if you are
lalasticlala
seun
if them players know say this Match nor join.
they are bunch of average players that are not reliable on big tournaments

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Ayanwukoma: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down. This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?. what a pathetic joke.

They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

lalasticlala
seun
not impressed at all. make the players go sleep

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by StilmaVsBorn2w: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

lalasticlala
seun
I support, not impressed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by olabolaji(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you're not impressed go to sleep nobody send you, if they fail to win or win 2-0 you people will still talk. They have to start somewhere as a team so for me I'm impressed tongue tongue

299 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by davidupdate89: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
People like this are never satisfied with anything (they like complain).

Oga maybe we should draft you into the super eagles to represent us.

The WC qualifying match against Ghana was not a disgraceful one, it was just tactical miscalculation by the then Coach.

We had all it takes( world class players), we played well, but we underestimated the Ghanaians because of Our home advantage.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by 1Alex: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by MZEE01: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na you sabi.

You can't satisfy Nigerians.

I now agree with Buhari totally when he said he does not deserve Nigerians.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by TechtraGadgets: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your issue seem to be beyond the super eagles

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Administration1: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
They turn super chicken when it comes to facing a more formidable team

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Funmiracle(f): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hey. Is the super eagles the cause of Nigeria's problems (Insecurity and Poverty)?

Today's match was a 10/10 performance from the eagles.

Pls watch the highlights of the game here and stop the bashing on our dear eagles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGkRY8KjEYE

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
make una rest
if naija lost maybe it would impress u
undecided undecided

26 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by kasim155: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na their time to win 10-0. So allow them make them enjoy am for na

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Samanza89: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just shut up for once and appreciate greatness!

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Eriokanmi: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nothing impressive about the match, considering their ratings in the world.

In the 80s/90s, Eagles were synonymous with such massive goals against great football nations. Today, all we have are super chickens. They fight and pay heavily for Jersey only to get to the pitch and be playing rubbish. They know once they succeed in buying the Jersey, they'd enjoy the avenue by which they couid sell themselves to clubs in Europe. Most of the 80s/90s players were selected from local clubs and football fields across lagos. Those were their football academies grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by MrJames007: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun

Super eagles are very useless. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Think4Yourself: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
bitterness is all i see....you guys cant be pleased undecided

bunch of ungrateful kids

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by DeHorus: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy Why did they have to score that much, important match come, them nor go even get one attempt

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by jimmyolasun: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Neither am I. Not impressed, it should have been 30-0

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Advertiseit: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hshsh
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Goldenkrezi: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tbvh no one gives a bleep about your opinion jsyk

Assuming them lose now na u go dey cap nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by chinavs9ja(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nonsense match

Super Chicken Go Play Ghana

Super Chicken Go Play Algeria

Super Chicken Go Play Tunisia

Super Chicken Go Play Mali

Super Chicken Go Play Argentina

If you beat those aforementioned matches then I will believe in you guys. Spits!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Innobee99(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na into this small team Dem dey form Odogwu Bitters

Please this is the first time am hearing of that country or Local Government in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by haconjy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Olodo is always a champion any time he compete with local materials

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by inoki247: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm not impressed at all was expecting 150-0...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Danielle09: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oh they should've won 100-0 for you to be convinced they played well

If you think it's that easy
You sef wear boot enter field

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Mother Is Dead (Video) / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship / Rafael Henzel Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.