Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Nairaland Singer Craving For Support. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairaland Singer Craving For Support. (279 Views)

Bloggers Needed For Support Post / Craving By Wizkid: Mp3 Download / INSTRUMENTAL: Wizkid – Craving (DJ Smith Remake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Singer Craving For Support. by SlqTV(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hi, Nairalanders sorry for the blunders, and hope you will understand.
I was a guess of this forum since 2016 when I discovered it, and the fact is that I have learned so many things across this platform to the extent that I couldn't spend a day without me visiting the forum, it entertainingg from the funny comments and all of that. I feel like this forum is one of the best educative site I've seen, and for the fact that it like a household, because different people around the world always come to this platform to share ideas, and basically find a solution to their problems and this is totally amazing from the love and the support given.
My name is SleeQ, And I'm a music Artist. Today I have decided to be a member of this great forum, and to seek for your support. Although I have once register this account but I never use it as from then, And yeah I have been singing for years without promotion do to how it is for me, And I believe I have a good sounds but we all know music needs audience support. hence the reason am here craving for your backing.

This is the link to my new music "Feelings"

Please, click and listen to it and I promise never to disappoint you all. And please, I need a sponsor my Destiny helper might be here to locate me. Instagram: @Adripboysleeq
Please help push it to the front page. Seun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Finally Hossana is Going Into Contract With Godwin Joel / GOSPEL MUSIC: Pst Afoma Christopher Iwuala - Otito Na Nsopuru / ‘playboy’ By Fireboy DML — Album Out On 5th Of August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.