Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi (625 Views)

Speakership: We Know Those We Won't Vote For -LP Reps Members / If Tinubu's Muslim Muslim Ticket Wins.. Christians Won't See As Rock Till 2039 / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by AnambraPrince: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Count me out of those people that continue to live in fairytale and think we are in Disneyland were every fantasy becomes real. Wake up! This is the real world. And this is Nigeria. Christianity in Nigeria is not a single unit. There are various denominations with various beliefs, but you can probably separate them into 3: Pentecostals , Roman Catholics and traditional local churches like white garment churches etc.

The reality is Pentecostals who are by far the majority Christians in Nigeria will not vote for a Roman Catholic like Obi. Why would a Pentecostal vote for someone that worships Mary Statue and reads rosary like a Muslim does with tasbih beads?

You guys will be in for a shocker when you finally realize that Pentecostals whose doctrine forbid idolatry and statue worship will vote for a Roman Catholic like Obi that worships Mary's statue, hail Mary and stuff.

I think you people said Muslim-Muslim ticket is dead on arrival, but you forgot to remove the log in your own eyes. Probably as much as 80% of Pentecostals will never vote for a Roman Catholic candidate. Never! Keep dreaming if you think it will happen. Or is it white garment Christians that will vote for Roman Catholics?

Keep pretending as if Christians are the same or have the same doctrines. You will be shocked eventually. That's why those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. This ethno-religious politics that Obi supporters are playing will affect your candidate the most. When the jungle of tribalism and religious bigotry finally mature, una mind go dey when you are also victimized by it.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol. Let them vote poverty, unemployment and inflation. grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
cool

Lol

I really love this ... Atiku media boys are now giving Peter Obi left right and center... Simon Ekpa and true IPOB members are also ganging up

Should Atiku pick Udom Emanuel or Okowa, Delta AkwaCross SouthSouth gang would also face Peter Obi

The hate Obi Supporters planted is slowly manifesting

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm a Christian and I'm OBI-DIENT

wink

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Olawalelotito(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin Let them vote poverty grin
Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
You are just new on the job of holding onto a moving train and it's suicidal............ ask those before you how they ended up in shambles, shame and misery........

Too many urchins and miscreants with certificate that made them certificated morons standing and living on some people's wallet and manhood for survival..... una Shame na extra ordinary....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Count me out of those people that continue to live in fairytale and think we are in Disneyland were every fantasy becomes real. Wake up! This is the real world. And this is Nigeria. Christianity in Nigeria is not a single unit. There are various denominations with various beliefs, but you can probably separate them into 3: Pentecostals , Roman Catholics and traditional local churches like white garment churches etc.

The reality is Pentecostals who are by far the majority Christians in Nigeria will not vote for a Roman Catholic like Obi. Why would a Pentecostal vote for someone that worships Mary Statue and reads rosary like a Muslim does with tasbih beads?

You guys will be in for a shocker when you finally realize that Pentecostals whose doctrine forbid idolatry and statue worship will vote for a Roman Catholic like Obi that worships Mary's statue, hail Mary and stuff.

I think you people said Muslim-Muslim ticket is dead on arrival, but you forgot to remove the log in your own eyes. Probably as much as 80% of Pentecostals will never vote for a Roman Catholic candidate. Never! Keep dreaming if you think it will happen. Or is it white garment Christians that will vote for Roman Catholics?

Keep pretending as if Christians are the same or have the same doctrines. You will be shocked eventually. That's why those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. This ethno-religious politics that Obi supporters are playing will affect your candidate the most. When the jungle of tribalism and religious bigotry finally mature, una mind go dey when you are also victimized by it.

1 Share

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yorubas are having nightmares because of peter obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by derecho(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Everybody just dey fly kite.

The firstline was enough to know it's a personal opinion

So "Christians" will vote Tinubu or Atiku?
Keep honing your prose-writing skills
Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by GreyLaw(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Uninformed OP. This one thinks Muslims are one faith. Go school, go school una no gree. You say na 30k stipend you want. Continue wallowing in your ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by SimplePlan34: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
I never knew the Obi supporters are these myopic. Have they not learnt elections are not carried out on social media.

Me my stand is clear I don't like Tinubu. He would divide the suffering. I tell you Igbos would suffer most. Buhari's time everyone they suffer. See Tinubu time if u don't align urself with his views u will suffer oo. Take a look at Lagos. The most dangerous person is not the wicked person but the cunning person. The one who makes black seems white. Do the Igbos really think they would be allowed to vote in areas where they are populated. Look at the last election. Lagos had close to 6 million registered voters and just over a million voted. Atiku to me is far better than Tinubu because black would be black and white white. It would also check mate we Yorubas that the south needs each other.if this Jagaban enter u ppl have not seen evil.
Oo. It's like so many ppl have shot memory Igbo populated areas would see serious violence. This Obi movement that cannot gather 1 million men don't relegate urselfs oo. Nigeria they fear me now oo. Time to japa. I am Yoruba not interested in tribal war.
Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by limeta(f): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
The reality is Pentecostals who are by far the majority Christians in Nigeria will not vote for a Roman Catholic like Obi. Why would a Pentecostal vote for someone that Statue and reads rosary like a Muslim does with tasbih beads?

worships Mary

You are a head slammer
There you expose yourself
Same thing the satanic book says

Catholic don't worship Mary
They only ask her to intercede for them
Just same way you ask the black stone to intercede for you as a Muslim ,
Who is the pagan now .
Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by AnambraPrince: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2022
limeta:
The reality is Pentecostals who are by far the majority Christians in Nigeria will not vote for a Roman Catholic like Obi. Why would a Pentecostal vote for someone that Statue and reads rosary like a Muslim does with tasbih beads?

worships Mary

You are a head slammer
There you expose yourself
Same thing the satanic book says

Catholic don't worship Mary
They only ask her to intercede for them
Just same way you ask the black stone to intercede for you as a Muslim ,
Who is the pagan now .
Mechi onu buo gi. You Catholics are idol worshippers. You worship Mary and bow to her statue, stop lying. As if I wasn't born into a Catholic family, thank God I'm no longer part of that foolishness undecided

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by edoairways: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2022
AnambraPrince please tell your paymaster that this propaganda will not work. All of a sudden Peter Obi is a bone to swallow

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by AnambraPrince: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2022
edoairways:
AnambraPrince please tell your paymaster that this propaganda will not work. All of a sudden Peter Obi is a bone to swallow
No Obi is like the bone I feed to my Rottweilers. Very easy to swallow and digest grin
Re: SHOCKER - Most Nigerian "Christians" Won't Vote For Peter Obi by Reality3080: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Lol. Let them vote poverty, unemployment and inflation. grin grin grin
I guess everyone in anambra is a multi billionaire n they are all gainfully employed n buying fuel at 20 naira per liter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s CPC Bloc Insists On Picking Tinubu’s Running Mate / Obaseki Goes On Vacation, Transfers Powers To His Deputy / VIDEO: Watch How Portugal Gave Buhari National Honour | President Marcelo Rebelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.