Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora (18327 Views)

Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes / 2019: Buhari Is A Dictator, We’ll Not Keep Quiet – Amaechi / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by damiloladuke: 5:50am On Nov 13, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday , in Paris, France informed Nigerians in Diaspora that the country’s electoral process has not been fully fine-tuned to permit their participation in the electoral process, adding that they will consequently not be allowed to participate in the 2019 general elections, in Nigeria, Vanguard reports.

The President who was speaking during an interactive session with the Nigerian community in Paris, on the sideline of the Paris Peace Forum, President Buhari said about five percent allocation to the education sector was inadequate to propel the desired growth for the economy, pointing that United Nations target of 26 percent remained ideal.

On the participation of Nigerians in Diaspora in the forthcoming elections, the President said the population of Nigerian citizens in various countries across the world already necessitate their inclusion to elect leaders, noting that it might not happen in the 2019 elections as the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had been more focused on strengthening and consolidating on its achievements of conducting credible elections within the country.
He said:

“I am doing my best now to utilise our resources to develop the country. We are already getting results on road, rail and power. My frustration is that some people still have plenty stolen monies stashed in Europe, US and other countries.”

He said it could happen in future, the President said the Constitution had taken into cognizance the need for representation in the political structures to ensure harmony, urging more people to pick interest in governance and quality representation.

https://lailasnews.com/you-wont-vote-in-2019-buhari-to-nigerians-in-diaspora/

1 Share

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Optional09: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Rented crowd, we’ve seen videos of people that were present in the forum except Baba lifeless

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Shelumiel: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerians in the diaspora should not be considered as citizens of Nigeria because they traded Nigeria for the so called "greener pastures ", and hence should have no right doing anything that will change Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by murphyibiam15(m): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2018
uselessness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerians in the diaspora should be more supportive..... Israel built it's state on donations from its citizens scattered all over the world.

Did you know that you can lighten your dark inner thighs and make your complexion even?? See THIS
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by murphyibiam15(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nigerians in the diaspora should not be considered as citizens of Nigeria because they traded Nigeria for the so called "greener pastures ", and hence should have no right doing anything that will change Nigeria.
very myopic and deluded thinking

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2018
I am doing my best now to utilise our resources to develop the country. We are already getting results on road, rail and power. My frustration is that some people still have plenty stolen monies stashed in Europe, US and other countries.
He said it could happen in future, the President said the Constitution had taken into cognizance the need for representation in the political structures to ensure harmony, urging more people to pick interest in governance and quality representation.
Unquote

GOD BLESS THIS GOOD MAN.
He's doing all he can and much more to bring this country back to her glory, but some children of hate are just not happy for all the Good works going on, they prefer to hit their heads on the wall every night before going to bed, but, fortunately there is nothing we can do about that.

We will keep praying for you as you take our country to the land flowing with milk and honey.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Olalekank(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2018
What useless improvement in power?

To boast of 10 hours light a day compared to Ghana and Benin Republic can boast of.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2018
The king of daura and zombies have spoken!!!

Buhari - I'm pighting kwaruption before it kills Nigeria

Donald trump - oh c'mon shut up you this lifeless man

Buhari - u r calling me lifeless? Wallahi I will bomb America in a coffle of hours

Donald trump - u r truly lifeless

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by vastolord4(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Developing the country but the governor of kano is still on his seat and you are still working hard to keep silent

8 Likes

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
Stop beefing them, you will jump to be in their shoes Mr Man!
Bad belle dey cause diarrhea o.
Pray for good tin, make ur own for better in life!
Going for greener pastures is not a crime!
If person like you see visa go Iran cheesy, na with million thank yous , u go take collect am!

We sef dey pray make we dey go, dey come!
Kennedy94:

I believe you ain't a robot
Perhaps we are...
Sexy one at that!
winks wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2018
cool

I don't need too much votes to win in 2019, Ganduje has promised me another 5 million votes in kano state, Okorocha has promised me 3 million votes in the east and Tinubu has also promised me more than 7 million votes from the west. Therefore, those of you in diaspora can keep your votes, I don't like overdose.

~ProsidentBuhari

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by kareemkamil(m): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2018
IPOB Mugu's no go like this. Sai Baba till 2023. Gbam.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

That's why Afghanistan can't give you visa because you will spoil their already spoilt country with this your devilish mentality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Very poor from Mr President. For the fact they are in aboard does that mean they are not Nigerians?
This is 2018 for God sake . Too poor Mr President.

Yet INEC asks for Billions of Naira to conduct election na wa o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:
I would trade Nigeria for a yellow pasture.
Who the citizenship don help?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by yeyeboi(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2018
Ok
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Billion2612(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2018
kareemkamil:
IPOB Mugu's no go like this. Sai Baba till 2023. Gbam.
I need the dislike button please

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by sammychimex(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Who still listens to buhari. I wonder why UN likes making mockery of this country by always inviting him to give speeches, just imagine u ask someone to talk about peace he starts singing corruption and how Nigerians no longer fear jail. Always talking off point
Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2018
They know that already.
Avalon for sale check my signature
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Royaldave200(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

Like if you have same opportunity you won't do the same...pls be civil, it's too early for mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by Babatundeh26: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2018
only an illiterate or an hausa man or an illiterate hausa man can say this. so which are you!?
Shelumiel:

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bukynkwuenu: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2018
q
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by sammychimex(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2018
“I am doing my best now to utilise our resources to develop the country. We are already getting results on road, rail and power. My frustration is that some people still have plenty stolen monies stashed in Europe, US and other countries.”

Why not focus on moving this country forward than always looking for who to blame. This man is just full of excuses

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bukynkwuenu: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2018
And nobody there slapped his dirt mouth....

nasty king in the north

1 Like

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by BruncleZuma: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Can someone ask the dullard this questions? Where he went to vomit this crammed thrash, are their higher institutions on strike? Are their citizens living in penury? Is their president a religious and regional bigot? And is their President an Original NEPA bill holder? And why is he always disgracing Nigerians outside just to be seen a an incorruptible zombie, is he a dullard? A female goat will make a better president. Spits yellow catarrh on his head.

ATIKUOBI 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by UncletC: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2018
We must vote
you can't stop us

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2018
goverment must make sometype of chance to allow nigerians abroad to vote too....

the embassies are their...use them....
Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by kunmiiii: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

Say whaaat!!!

Its way too early to be unfortunate this morning oo!!

Are you okay at all

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora by bantudra: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2018
Shelumiel:

can you just stfu...??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan / Amaechi Refuses To Set Up Transition Committee / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.